Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeToken (ST) | 1000% POSP + X11 POW | (10000% during ICO) - page 3. (Read 28942 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
maybe it is not a good investment that's why no one care for this.
bad dev abandoned the project so early.
Plenty of ppl who think it was a good coin to invest.
Network is still healthy, still listed on exchange and wallet seems to work just fine.
So who needs a dev right now ?
but no ones wiling to buy i seen this from alcurex they are alive and there are many people there selling their free coins i don't think it can survive because no dev that is trying to create progress a coin w/out project and future development consider a dead coin even system still works. are you willing to buy this? let me know so i can sell my coins to you even in a half sat a piece just pm me mate.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Plenty of ppl who think it was a good coin to invest.
Network is still healthy, still listed on exchange and wallet seems to work just fine.
So who needs a dev right now ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
as I told already, take away walls and I think sale happens.

I agree 100000%.. Everyone, if you have coins on the market right now for sale, please take them down and give the coin i chance. You have NOTHING to lose because with the walls up, you already lost. Let the market mature and things will look better for the coin and the market.

Thanks!

I just took mine down and i'm sending them back to my personal wallet to stake.
Yep!
staking on the wallet would be better I think

Yes. I also pointed the miner back to the pool. I feel this community will work together and move this project along.
so what happen now? did the dev show up? still nothing?

StakeToken  Last Active:    June 25, 2016, 10:36:08 AM

noup I think noup.

No one wanna take over this shit coin  Grin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

I agree 100000%.. Everyone, if you have coins on the market right now for sale, please take them down and give the coin i chance. You have NOTHING to lose because with the walls up, you already lost. Let the market mature and things will look better for the coin and the market.

Thanks!

Yep!

Yes. I also pointed the miner back to the pool. I feel this community will work together and move this project along.

StakeToken  Last Active:    June 25, 2016, 10:36:08 AM

noup I think noup.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Thanks!

Yep!

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Thanks!

Yep!

Activity: 518

Thanks!

Yep!

Thanks!

Thanks!
Activity: 518
Your ICOstart.com link is not functioning well or not loading very much.  Why is like that? what does it mean?

i try opened the website is ok and load very well
Activity: 924
Your ICOstart.com link is not functioning well or not loading very much.  Why is like that? what does it mean?
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
Over and above all... The problem is the community...

the ICO target was not reached... because i got some and started staking and distributing on daily basis...
so instead of people paying the DEV to get coins to stake... i seeded at least 10 wallets..

and i stated on the thread that "i'm leveling the odds to the benefit of the community.." self inclusive.
that hint was ignored...

when an exchange opened up... i stated - and reaffirmed by a couple of the community members - : ICO is over... anyone wants to stake has to get the coins from us... 

the response was 1/2/3 sat sell offers

as you said Arrakeen it seems to be how most if not all ICOs end from now on...

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
So glad I avoided this one...this'll be how ICOs end nowadays, it seems  Undecided
Activity: 644
Take away those walls at 1-10, and sale by little bunches of coin, and all will be ok - I think

yes lets try doing that so w can at least attract some investors are in alcurex mate?
Take away those walls at 1-10, and sale by little bunches of coin, and all will be ok - I think
Activity: 756
i think it is the first time a see so much people asking for the dev to come back, maybe we should just let him with his shit coind and destroy our wallets Cheesy

Feel sorry to those that invested 7.5 BTC in ICO @ 3 sats. Looks like dev is now enjoying summer holiday with your donations.
i also think so mate, the dev already went up and enjoy the money he got from the ico no more care anymore with his project i think its better for him to enjoy and make his self satisfied things will be bounce back to him as all of us here just hope that he can make some success but sadly speaking he never care anymore.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
i think it is the first time a see so much people asking for the dev to come back, maybe we should just let him with his shit coind and destroy our wallets Cheesy

Feel sorry to those that invested 7.5 BTC in ICO @ 3 sats. Looks like dev is now enjoying summer holiday with your donations.
Pages:
Jump to: