Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Standard Coin for Anime and Manga [released windows wallet] - page 2. (Read 4853 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Dear users we need a moderador for the platform animados.online . If you have some friend big fan of anime don't hesitate to inform him.  It's part time job, only 2 hours per day
The site is not working? "502 Bad Gateway"

At the moment is working. 
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
The site is not working? "502 Bad Gateway"
Beta version of the platform is launched https://animados.online/
Welcome! You can see and upload your anime and mangas
For now platform works totally without any advertising
Activity: 50
If I want to use it for other purposes, such as processing payments at the clothing store, can I use ScamCoin?

If you install our wallet daemon you can do anything, but better to choose some coin that already has contract with payment processors, for example MyCryptoCheckout and has plugins for store website engine

Ummm, cool, i have plans to use SCAM in a long term too.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
If I want to use it for other purposes, such as processing payments at the clothing store, can I use ScamCoin?

If you install our wallet daemon you can do anything, but better to choose some coin that already has contract with payment processors, for example MyCryptoCheckout and has plugins for store website engine
Any news?

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
What will be the benefits from using your wallet comparing to other options?

you dont need install our wallet, you can use web wallet or just buy at some exchange and transfer to the platform Animados where SCAM coin is the unique payment method, the platform will be launched aprox on May 20,  with SCAM coin you will be able to pay for example an advertising , or subscription to new anime videos. etc.
Activity: 98
What will be the benefits from using your wallet comparing to other options?
yes I know the team delays too much with platform launch. How I know it should finally be on May 20
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
So is this coin still alive? I'm thinking in getting a masternode but not sure if it would be a good idea considering there's no sign of trading activity or interest for this coin.

masternode of this coin gives very few reward. the idea is if you launch full node for something pool/explorer/faucet etc you can launch masternode.  it will not be profitable get VPS for the masternode only
In some days will be started platform Animados it should take attention of investors

So where is the so claimed platform? The website doesn't even load for me. This coin definitely turned out to be a SCAM no joke in choosing that ticker huh?
So is this coin still alive? I'm thinking in getting a masternode but not sure if it would be a good idea considering there's no sign of trading activity or interest for this coin.

masternode of this coin gives very few reward. the idea is if you launch full node for something pool/explorer/faucet etc you can launch masternode.  it will not be profitable get VPS for the masternode only
In some days will be started platform Animados it should take attention of investors
copper member
Activity: 140
Nice project but I afraid of the name of you crypto)
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
so, windows wallet I will never see? I think win wallet get price go up very high, many people will try to up masternode

I don't think so. Many people don't like install windows wallet for every coin.
We plan create android wallet, what do you think about?
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
so, windows wallet I will never see? I think win wallet get price go up very high, many people will try to up masternode
Activity: 70
the web wallet is not responding ?

I dont know the reason, but after restart server now it works
Yes, it works on my account too.
Surely not.  Coin is alive and price is more or less stable while all markets fall.   Wait for launch of portal Animados at May 1, it's will be fun!
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: