Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Standard Coin for Anime and Manga [released windows wallet] - page 6. (Read 4853 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
frycek1987 pokemoso  you should have been already registered and been an active trader to see the link at CryptoHub profile page.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
First scam airdrop right now at Cryptohub

It goes so quick and i couldn't get SCAM Sad
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Please link the page Smiley
First scam airdrop right now at Cryptohub

Current masternodes situation.

I investigated and found masternodes are working and giving rewards but wallet shows reward in transactions list as 0.  Block explorers show all rewards properly.
It's not a big problem since wallet counts that rewards at balance properly.

Anyway, SCAM coin is not a ponzi-scheme so masternodes will not give you big reward, but if you want to contribute to SCAM coin network you can set a masternode.

Don't forget at February 15 will be first airdrop via CryptoHub service, you should be already registered there to get access to airdrop.
To prevent bots first airdrop will be only for active traders (and second airdrop for active miners)

what is active traders mean?
trader that buy/sell scam coin or any coin?

Any coin.

First airdrop will be right now!

Next airdrop will be Feb 25
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
What happened to the Air Drop scheduled for February 15?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hi, I would like to reserve the chinese translation bounty, here is my past experience.
https://student20151617.wordpress.com/2018/02/04/previous-cryptocurrency-translations/

pls confirm my spot if accepted! thanks!

confirmed!

So this coin will have master nodes also Huh

yes, but with small reward to exclude a ponzi scheme that would manipulate the price

Hi, Chinese translation of ANN done:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30301910
Activity: 45

I investigated and found masternodes are working and giving rewards but wallet shows reward in transactions list as 0.  Block explorers show all rewards properly.

Anyway, SCAM coin is not a ponzi-scheme so masternodes will not give you big reward, but if you want to contribute to SCAM coin network you can set a masternode.

Don't forget at February 15 will be first airdrop via CryptoHub service, you should be already registered there to get access to airdrop.
To prevent bots first airdrop will be only for active traders (and second airdrop for active miners)

what is active traders mean?
trader that buy/sell scam coin or any coin?
Activity: 57
Merit: 43
Reserve for filipino translation.
Activity: 5
Nice project push to animation project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
SCAM coin alert!LOL!
Activity: 238
Area targeted is good. too many fans of manga. hence huge potential for this project.

Activity: 87
BLOCK EXPLORER FOR SCAMCoin

With Difficulty chart, and Rich List

SCAMCoin donation address: Sgd3UXD5W1qHSoH6GU194b1gqP349FANLS
BTC donation address: 1BDLMowN5Gkop4WkUtvJJy9PJrMbDoxtuy
Dev, we need a windows wallet! I buy some coins and I want start masternode, hurry up please.

for now masternode gives 0 reward. so don't make haste
Activity: 301
im so excited about the airdrop
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Dev, we need a windows wallet! I buy some coins and I want start masternode, hurry up please.
Activity: 5
low premine is good but that ticker xD
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
so hopefully it will not end up as what the name it represents. and with all the coins as well as tokens introduced everyday, the dev team needs to think about on how this coin can survive and not just a short-lived coin.

oh you know it will live up to its name lol
Activity: 191
Merit: 5
looks like they got great skills in naming. now if anyone referring about 'scam' coins, people will think they are referring to this coin
Pages:
Jump to: