Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 104. (Read 538971 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Karl did a fantastic job yesterday, at the beginning something startled him once,
but then he was simply superb. Answering all questions regarding Startcoin and
insights into the present and previews of the future development of the Startjoin

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Nice Q&A, nice rebound.

Yeah, no kidding.  Hope y'all bought during the fudstorm.

Yup. Having fun with my SNRG trading bot.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Nice Q&A, nice rebound.

Yeah, no kidding.  Hope y'all bought during the fudstorm.
legendary
Nice Q&A, nice rebound.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Like it or not but starts gonna be king one day and there's nothing you can do about it, lets just say its in a sprint against a bunch of one leg runners... whats out there to match it with the people behind it and the direction its heading??? yer that's right nothing, even bitcoins on its way out because it got stale that why i knew it wouldn't hold its price its coming way back down to where it was.

Much love to the startcoin fam  Cool
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Starts gonna fly.. you lot seen the sell wall on trex lol.

I bet loads got caught out empty handed with that jump  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Nice Q&A,  answered A lot of questions and showed Karl Grey's continued support of Startcoin

Obviously the people loved it..Nice rise.

37  Startcoin    $ 766,638    $ 0.022342    34,313,280 START **    $ 7,051    6.27 %
Activity: 203

Nice Q&A,  answered A lot of questions and showed Karl Grey's continued support of Startcoin
legendary
legendary
Can`t find the periscope tweet.

when it gets closer...

That was posted on starjoin.
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
1 - Hippie Tech

Trust:    -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Your giving out advice? Moving on now....

2 - TrueAnon

Yes been a lot of talk....Want to know whats going on? then listen in to Karl talk tonight...

Karl Gray@paradimeshift
Hi Folks! Doing a periscope broadcast today at 11pm UK time, will be talking about future, new features, issues we've had etc. Download the periscope app and tune in!

Two negatives multiplied together make a positive result... snakey nooblet. Tongue eg. negative rep * scammer/shitcoin shill who left that rep = scam/shitcoin bustin Hippie Tech. Grin
legendary
Can`t find the periscope tweet.
legendary
1 - Hippie Tech

Trust:    -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Your giving out advice? Moving on now....

2 - TrueAnon

Yes been a lot of talk....Want to know whats going on? then listen in to Karl talk tonight...

Karl Gray@paradimeshift
Hi Folks! Doing a periscope broadcast today at 11pm UK time, will be talking about future, new features, issues we've had etc. Download the periscope app and tune in!

legendary
Activity: 1120
Again like I said MANY PAGES AGO, it's allllll TALK until we see some results!!!  Please stop bothering mentioning $20mil fund and all this other BS because it's doing jack for START on the markets.  Same like ETH....they have MS involved and it did fuckall for the price (except for 1 quick pump). 
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
That gives us plenty of time to discourage others from buying into this maggot infested ponzi.

Meanwhile.. over at the Cryptsy shitcoin ranch..

I start to think to hire a lawyer to get back my coins, Im from Uk anyone have the same problem?

thanks for all the info is posted here this will help us to recover our money

How much did our expert ponzi pusher Max Keiser lose ? Roll Eyes

The courts won't have to look far if/when this gets tied back to our well known shitcoin celeb.

Maybe I should reveal the true scam story behind maxcoin, some hired Amazon servers and the pump and dump scam.

Put up, shut up and/or go back to your crypty shitcoin sweatshop.  Kiss

Let the DotComBoomNBust 2.0 circle jerk begin !

Dot Com Boom & Bust - Digital Entertainment Network --> https://youtu.be/jmaRTZpJgPA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dotcom

In 2001, Schmitz (Kim Dotcom) bought €375,000 worth of shares of the nearly bankrupt company Letsbuyit.com (de) and subsequently announced his intention to invest €50 million in the company. The announcement caused the share value of Letsbuyit.com to jump and Schmitz cashed out, making a profit of €1.5 million. One commentator suggested that Schmitz may have been ignorant of the legal ramifications of what he had done, since insider trading was not made a crime in Germany until 1995, and until 2002 prosecutors also had to prove the accused had criminal intent.
legendary
People starting to stack up for Karl Grays $20 million fund.

You got 30 days before launch guys, just a heads up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
What a bunch of doom and gloomers... Wink

You're all exhibiting the kind of sentiment that experienced traders interpret as a buy signal. You've reached the trough of despair. Well past capitulation and well on your way towards despondency. As soon as a few of you choke on a pistol it'll be go time. =D

I think you may find that we are rather resilient.

In the meantime enjoy this great presentation from https://twitter.com/DennehyNiall/status/663426102380072960

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH1OR7ESKm0&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 210
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
What a bunch of doom and gloomers... Wink

You're all exhibiting the kind of sentiment that experienced traders interpret as a buy signal. You've reached the trough of despair. Well past capitulation and well on your way towards despondency. As soon as a few of you choke on a pistol it'll be go time. =D
Activity: 924
I AM
Even if you were uber pissed about the coin they wont be selling at this point, they will wait for the price to rise.

Just like I am
Jump to: