Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 107. (Read 538971 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Okay guys next thing coming up at moon o' clock, is the China BTC ban. The president and his fellowship will pledge for START, so relax and stay tuned at BBC2.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
*screams in terror and runs into a wall*
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Looks like MOST altcoins are tanking during this Bitcoin rally.

Just keep calm and HODL!
Activity: 924
I AM
Somebody just give START a shotgun and blindfold already.

It knows what to do
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Where's that guy that said it was going to 4k? Might not go that far, but it's close enough to owe him an apology for mocking him, lol.

Agreed

It was me

Sorry! lol
will go to 4k satoshi or 100k satohi?
where is true?? Grin

That guy is dreaming......dont listen to him or you will miss out.

The only reason he is saying 4k is because he knows how good this coin is and he wants to buy all the coins you dump....do not be fooled.

This coin is only going to go up.

Chinese website is coming remember and what do you all think is going to follow? A chinese exchange.

Yes its frustrating at times and even I question karl n max but the truth is if you look into startcoin and see what has been created and whats to follow you will know this coin will have a massive marketcap.

I just wish karl would step it up and buy with his $20 million fund.

Dreaming??? Startcoin was 79k  when i told that it ll go to 4k. And everybody were telling that it ll go to 100 k soon. Now look at the price who is right? İt s  24k. And i believe only one person plays the market and this is fake volume. He/she wont stop to play till 4k. And  when it hit 4k he/she ll buy again. Look at my old message and see how i an right about this. Dont buy this shitcoin now. Wait till 4k. Or you ll loose your bitcoins

You have made you point and said what you believe now please go away and come back when it is 4k I suspect we wouldnt see you again :-)

I agree with you but laughing Cheesy time never tell lie. I hope i see you both here when it hit 4k. I ll be here.

Now, time to buy startcoin Grin

Well i was wrong your back ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Where's that guy that said it was going to 4k? Might not go that far, but it's close enough to owe him an apology for mocking him, lol.

Agreed

It was me

Sorry! lol
will go to 4k satoshi or 100k satohi?
where is true?? Grin

That guy is dreaming......dont listen to him or you will miss out.

The only reason he is saying 4k is because he knows how good this coin is and he wants to buy all the coins you dump....do not be fooled.

This coin is only going to go up.

Chinese website is coming remember and what do you all think is going to follow? A chinese exchange.

Yes its frustrating at times and even I question karl n max but the truth is if you look into startcoin and see what has been created and whats to follow you will know this coin will have a massive marketcap.

I just wish karl would step it up and buy with his $20 million fund.

Dreaming??? Startcoin was 79k  when i told that it ll go to 4k. And everybody were telling that it ll go to 100 k soon. Now look at the price who is right? İt s  24k. And i believe only one person plays the market and this is fake volume. He/she wont stop to play till 4k. And  when it hit 4k he/she ll buy again. Look at my old message and see how i an right about this. Dont buy this shitcoin now. Wait till 4k. Or you ll loose your bitcoins

You have made you point and said what you believe now please go away and come back when it is 4k I suspect we wouldnt see you again :-)

I agree with you but laughing Cheesy time never tell lie. I hope i see you both here when it hit 4k. I ll be here.

Now, time to buy startcoin Grin

Agreed

It was me

Sorry! lol
legendary

Agreed

It was me
Yay, that mini-wall finally went deep enough to get snapped up by the piranhas. Now maybe we can perk back up a few notches.

Yes it was very tasty
Yay, that mini-wall finally went deep enough to get snapped up by the piranhas. Now maybe we can perk back up a few notches.

Agreed
Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
some think this pump is created for FBI sell off, I dont know, but this growth feels kinda unorganic.
Activity: 302
Uv only made a loss if you sold, startcoins solid and this btc pump wont last that long it will be back down. 

Don't suppose anybody knows when the fbi is auctioning off all there stolen btc??
Well that's for sure. Selling now would be a ridiculously bad move. People think "buy low, sell high" is as funny as it is obvious, but times like this prove it's not so obvious to everyone. Now, if START had a murky future compared to other alts you might think about cutting your losses, but that just isn't the case. I've been in this position numerous times, and the only reason I've stayed profitable in crypto is because I absolutely DO NOT sell at times like this. I may get back to swing trading very soon, though. Holding has never been very profitable for me. I tripled my BTC value while START fell 50%. Then I held and lost 75%, for a grand total of a 25% loss. I should have been trading these swings all the way down, but I was bullish on the block halving and too afraid to sell anything. BTC seems to be calling the shots right now, though.
legendary
selling now will still be most stupid move, too bad its not doing well, but only if you sell optimism you sell at right time.

Someone manipulate the market. They want us to sell. But there is no buy wall on bittrex. Volume is low . So dont sell.
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
selling now will still be most stupid move, too bad its not doing well, but only if you sell optimism you sell at right time.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Fuck me sideways
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
R.I.P startcoin, rate so fallin down  Cry
Jump to: