Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 14. (Read 538976 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
What is going on with this coin? Any news? Why the big pump in price?

lol it's called super piece of shit useless coin dead forever being accumulated and pumped by whales/bots who control it for no reason other than to make money (btc) and have morons buy at higher prices.  so yeah unless you bought this coin for 150-maybe 900 sats you're gonna win and laugh as you can dump on idiots who chase this pump and will baghold soon.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
What is going on with this coin? Any news? Why the big pump in price?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Thanks START coin make me extra $8000 today!!  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
may be will delisting on bittrex

It wont be delisted. Last 3 month's Volume is higher than ever before. Just bullshit FUD you are talking. Im sure you want to load the boat cheap yes?
Pump ?

No it's not a pump, just a very cheap coin and was on the bottom. We go for 1 $

I fully agree with you that the coin is worth a penny. And in front of rising prices has expanded its portfolio. Waiting trated in 10K
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

It wont be delisted. Last 3 month's Volume is higher than ever before. Just bullshit FUD you are talking. Im sure you want to load the boat cheap yes?
Pump ?

No it's not a pump, just a very cheap coin and was on the bottom. We go for 1 $
Activity: 259

Pump ?
Yes loved this coin a Scam. Rather sell if you don't want to sit on the bottom
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
This is the StartCoin address:

sX1etwKwyiuer4CgD6TjHKJj7wogtemNuP

For marketing.
Start $ 1 if we collect 30,000 Start
lol
scam
legendary
Here we go again
The reality is, this coin has no utility, no unique features or tech and has been terribly managed throughout. Are there even any devs behind it anymore? Certainly not a Romano who will work their balls off to keep pushing their coin like VIA, nothing like the experience of the team behind FCT or the professionalism of the STRATIS team, so what future can it possibly have in competition with these? These are coins that serve a purpose, either through specific utility or through ground breaking innovation. This is where the value of cryptocurrency lies. So why hold START? The only reason can be in blind hope of a pump. You're putting your investment in the hands of pump and dump groups and hoping one of them will eventually pick this one up.

If you hold START there is a chance you will get that pump, but it is not investing, it is pure gambling and the odds are pretty shitty - let's face it. I would advise anybody holding to seriously start looking at some of the interesting small caps out there (and there are plenty) and start rebuilding. And yes, I am aware I will be called a FUD'er but this is just the truth, I have no interest in buying this coin - it's become the true definition of 'shitcoin'. Other projects have started 'parking their tanks' all over the STARTcoin yard, see recent article on NXT as a crowdfunding platform:

https://medium.com/@lyaffe/using-nxt-as-crowdfunding-platform-e12258b63aee

Time sitting underwater in this coin, is time lost invested in projects that can give you good returns, with developers that take their projects seriously. Take a look at RADS, SYS, STRAT, VIA, XEL, MSP, XRB, EDG.... There are lots of good projects out there, why park funds in this shit forever at a loss?

cause 1$ soon
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The reality is, this coin has no utility, no unique features or tech and has been terribly managed throughout. Are there even any devs behind it anymore? Certainly not a Romano who will work their balls off to keep pushing their coin like VIA, nothing like the experience of the team behind FCT or the professionalism of the STRATIS team, so what future can it possibly have in competition with these? These are coins that serve a purpose, either through specific utility or through ground breaking innovation. This is where the value of cryptocurrency lies. So why hold START? The only reason can be in blind hope of a pump. You're putting your investment in the hands of pump and dump groups and hoping one of them will eventually pick this one up.

If you hold START there is a chance you will get that pump, but it is not investing, it is pure gambling and the odds are pretty shitty - let's face it. I would advise anybody holding to seriously start looking at some of the interesting small caps out there (and there are plenty) and start rebuilding. And yes, I am aware I will be called a FUD'er but this is just the truth, I have no interest in buying this coin - it's become the true definition of 'shitcoin'. Other projects have started 'parking their tanks' all over the STARTcoin yard, see recent article on NXT as a crowdfunding platform:

https://medium.com/@lyaffe/using-nxt-as-crowdfunding-platform-e12258b63aee

Time sitting underwater in this coin, is time lost invested in projects that can give you good returns, with developers that take their projects seriously. Take a look at RADS, SYS, STRAT, VIA, XEL, MSP, XRB, EDG.... There are lots of good projects out there, why park funds in this shit forever at a loss?

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
REKT combo breaker here folks.
lol what a turd.
legendary
Here we go again
where is karl ?
Any news or updates lately?
Activity: 196
when start com back again?
Startcoin has been die, so sell your coin immediately or you will not sell your coin
when start com back again?
Activity: 26
Hello. Do you think this coin has a future? I just held them for a very long time, but I do not see a good growth. Should I keep it further?

nobody can tell you for sure, but I think most people here see no bright future for Startcoin   Undecided

if you held them for a very long time, maybe it is worthwhile to wait for another altcoin pump and then sell them, but if you have a reasonable investment idea for this very moment, then sell all $STARTs and just forget about this coin

Totally agree with you, this coin was even highly premined you can see it in their explorer.
Explorer premined 42,024,000 START, current supply 45,079,785 START, total supply 70,782,220 START
http://explorer.startcoin.org/block/000001f969c6183e6eb0c0c32145480fa6b2a1e878f7836e44d1ee23a06

Also if you take a look at the project there are only 36 commits since 2014, so there is almost no activity:
https://github.com/startcoin-project/startcoin

To give a little bit of hope is that if you take a look at the chart since the start is that maybe the one who received the premine already dump it. But I wouldn't take this as a reason to buy at all, very risky.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Hello. Do you think this coin has a future? I just held them for a very long time, but I do not see a good growth. Should I keep it further?

nobody can tell you for sure, but I think most people here see no bright future for Startcoin   Undecided

if you held them for a very long time, maybe it is worthwhile to wait for another altcoin pump and then sell them, but if you have a reasonable investment idea for this very moment, then sell all $STARTs and just forget about this coin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!

Really! Really? Your crowd funding website StartMy.IO was financed by StartJoin community.
We the StartCOIN community paid for the development and you took our money and
now you come over here telling everybody BTC, DASH and MUE is accepted but not START?
Is this another fuckery? You must be on acid. START should be the first coin to be
added to your crowd funding website.

Karl told everybody your crowd funding website was a joke and didn't meet expectations.
You think this will be a success? Go back where you came from scammers...

Is everyone on stupid pills?

We launched StartMy.io NOT StartJoin....

We've never had anything to do with Startcoin or StartJoin until my post a little further up.

I thought this community would actually like to get start added....

But anyway....good luck
Activity: 23

Really! Really? Your crowd funding website StartMy.IO was financed by StartJoin community.
We the StartCOIN community paid for the development and you took our money and
now you come over here telling everybody BTC, DASH and MUE is accepted but not START?
Is this another fuckery? You must be on acid. START should be the first coin to be
added to your crowd funding website.

Karl told everybody your crowd funding website was a joke and didn't meet expectations.
You think this will be a success? Go back where you came from scammers...

Pages:
Jump to: