Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 16. (Read 538976 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Is $START dying?

I don't see any news about it, not much miners, price is still dropping.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Start is like that headless chicken that lived on for years...
Maybe.
in case someone feeds it some satoshis

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Someone know the dev/owner of start coin, i have some opportunities for this coin, would like to get in touch with the devs/owner???

LOL, yes you go on twitter and find them easy, they probably not reply.  The sad part is....at least if was scam they could just run scam and go/disappear.  But even maybe worse these guys ARE actually "crypto" guys/buinessmen (WANNABE's) and they actually try to run START has a legit biz/coin whatever the hell u wish to call it.  BUT IT IS SAD EFFORT from IDIOT guys who don't care, and also this coin major manipulation since forever.  So basically just treat as dead but tradeable shitcoin as who the hell in world knows when this will be a success (if ever!)
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
Waiting for updates of this project and see if it has a future ..
Activity: 33
Someone know the dev/owner of start coin, i have some opportunities for this coin, would like to get in touch with the devs/owner???

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
start coin makes baby jesus cry.
actually, suicide really  Cheesy
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
How does Startcoin want to attract more people if they dont even use their twitter account?

thats the point bag holders are building up their positions and promoting the coin doesnt help on that as the premined can only be used to forward the coin it can't be sold.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Just sent start from bittrex to cryptopia.

Bittrex says order complete, but nothing is pending on cryptopia.

When I search my TX number on startcoin Explorer, I get an invalid entry.

When I search my deposit address, it says there are no transactions. Wtf. Will it show up eventually ?

sf4cDAAAZyzqMWJu4d8Sjj2h2adCDZr9mA
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
How does Startcoin want to attract more people if they dont even use their twitter account?
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
Start driving prices up,we will soon see 4000sat
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
This coin have to much potential and is still very cheap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Start is now in a new uptrend following a breakout consolidation. Take that for what you will~ 6k sat and beyond.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
this coin doesn't have any bottom. keep falling. i feel like startcoin is in Jupiter. Grin

Won't be surprised if this shit hits 10 sat.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
this coin doesn't have any bottom. keep falling. i feel like startcoin is in Jupiter. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

I have retyped this from images that can be seen here https://t.me/startcoinuncensored

Karl Gray – 07 July 2017 posted on Bank to The Future

Hi All,

Several updates to report on, first we have received the backing of an overwhelming majority of class A shareholders  to the proposal for separating out StartCoin Holdings LTD into two companies, one will be based out of the UK and will exclusively hold SCH's ownership in Bitcoin Capital 1, 2,& 3, the second company will be based out of Ireland and will hold all other SCH assets.

We are in the process of setting up these companies and will update once these have been setup. The shareholdings in each company will reflect the current shareholding in SCH Ltd.

We are aware that some users have had difficulty withdrawing their StartCoin from their hosted wallets on Version 1 of StartJoin. There are a variety of reasons for this, some of them user error and some of them due to issues  with the platform (more on that in a moment). If you have attempted to withdraw coins and are having issues please send an email to hello @ startjoin.com and copy me (karl @ startjoin.com).

As many of you know we have reverted back to V1 of the StartJoin platform, a major reason for this was to facilitate the withdrawal of Startcoin by users but another major reason was the abject failure of the launch of V2. As many of you know the goal for V2 was to launch a new, scalable platform which incorporated all the features and functions of V1 built in a more robust feature rich way while adding many new features. During the development process we were constantly assured by the company we selected to perform the build (who came highly recommended) that they had done a detailed review of V1 and were fully versed on what was required. We were shocked when it came time to review the platform pre launch. We were again assured that this was a beta launch (despite having being told otherwise for months) and therefore we gave the green light. Over the following months after launch it became clear that we were no way near close to anything like what had been planned / designed during the previous 6 months. As a result of this we have ceased all relationships with this development company and V2 as is understood will no longer be used.

As we move forward we have decided that the priorities will be tacked in the following order:

First we will be concluding the restructuring of the corporate entities to facilitate any future marketing / sales of the Bitcoin Capital assets. Now that we have majority approval to move forward with this we anticipate that this process will take no more than two weeks.

Once this is complete we will be hiring and deploying internal developers to resolve the coin withdrawal issue. Once all users have received their coins we will be retiring V1 of the platform, to be replaced with a temporary landing page.

As these tasks are being completed we will be strategizing on the next steps for StartCoin Holdings

LMAO WOW...are these dudes for real?  do they even know how to run a fucking tech company?!  what teh fuck have they been doing the past 2 years if this is the reply they come out with now?! HAAAAHAHAH

PIECE OF SHIT lol.  and you can't say 'fud for cheap coins' here cos it's been way to cheap and dead for way to long lolololol.

fucking garbage
Activity: 23

Looks like Max is moving on already..............

https://mobile.twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/883366809503772673?p=v

Max Keiser
@maxkeiser

With long-term success of #MaxCoin, should we launch #StacyCoin? Stacycoin.com
5:32 AM - 7 Jul 2017
Activity: 23

I have retyped this from images that can be seen here https://t.me/startcoinuncensored

Karl Gray – 07 July 2017 posted on Bank to The Future

Hi All,

Several updates to report on, first we have received the backing of an overwhelming majority of class A shareholders  to the proposal for separating out StartCoin Holdings LTD into two companies, one will be based out of the UK and will exclusively hold SCH's ownership in Bitcoin Capital 1, 2,& 3, the second company will be based out of Ireland and will hold all other SCH assets.

We are in the process of setting up these companies and will update once these have been setup. The shareholdings in each company will reflect the current shareholding in SCH Ltd.

We are aware that some users have had difficulty withdrawing their StartCoin from their hosted wallets on Version 1 of StartJoin. There are a variety of reasons for this, some of them user error and some of them due to issues  with the platform (more on that in a moment). If you have attempted to withdraw coins and are having issues please send an email to hello @ startjoin.com and copy me (karl @ startjoin.com).

As many of you know we have reverted back to V1 of the StartJoin platform, a major reason for this was to facilitate the withdrawal of Startcoin by users but another major reason was the abject failure of the launch of V2. As many of you know the goal for V2 was to launch a new, scalable platform which incorporated all the features and functions of V1 built in a more robust feature rich way while adding many new features. During the development process we were constantly assured by the company we selected to perform the build (who came highly recommended) that they had done a detailed review of V1 and were fully versed on what was required. We were shocked when it came time to review the platform pre launch. We were again assured that this was a beta launch (despite having being told otherwise for months) and therefore we gave the green light. Over the following months after launch it became clear that we were no way near close to anything like what had been planned / designed during the previous 6 months. As a result of this we have ceased all relationships with this development company and V2 as is understood will no longer be used.

As we move forward we have decided that the priorities will be tacked in the following order:

First we will be concluding the restructuring of the corporate entities to facilitate any future marketing / sales of the Bitcoin Capital assets. Now that we have majority approval to move forward with this we anticipate that this process will take no more than two weeks.

Once this is complete we will be hiring and deploying internal developers to resolve the coin withdrawal issue. Once all users have received their coins we will be retiring V1 of the platform, to be replaced with a temporary landing page.

As these tasks are being completed we will be strategizing on the next steps for StartCoin Holdings
Pages:
Jump to: