Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 171. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

When Russia and Thailand outlawed bitcoin, it was a very foolish move and they weren’t alone! Thailand did a quick turnaround and now Russia looks likely to do the same, following Max Keiser’s advice!
When oil money flows into bitcoin, the price will go sky high, because there is a limited supply and if anyone wants bitcoins, they have to find someone willing to sell and everyone is hoarding them!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Up again or down to 15k Roll Eyes

i think can down for some days  Grin
I love this  Cheesy
Buy more when down  , and try sell some when high .
going to 12-16k it's possible
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How much Startcoin do they give you for holding Startcoin on the website?

the bigger you account, the more they give you on Fridays. for example i got 161 coin round US $10.

Wait, what? Are you saying they give you coins for holding your Start on the website. Is this on startjoin.com?

Yes, and yes. You get paid every week based on holdings. Not sure the amount, though. It differs pretty widely from week to week and not sure how they calculate it.

TY for the info, I really wish I had started buying this coin when I had the inkling to 6 mos ago or so.
Activity: 966
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
When does Start coin block rewards half from 40 t0 20?

Currently its looking to be around october 20, 2015
Bit of price manipulation going on I think ahead of tomorrows announcements, good time to buy  Smiley
Activity: 966
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

It varies, this week was about 0.191% for the week (similar to 9,9% for the year). Last week it was around 4% for the year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
When does Start coin block rewards half from 40 t0 20?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

the bigger you account, the more they give you on Fridays. for example i got 161 coin round US $10.

Wait, what? Are you saying they give you coins for holding your Start on the website. Is this on startjoin.com?

Yes, and yes. You get paid every week based on holdings. Not sure the amount, though. It differs pretty widely from week to week and not sure how they calculate it.
Activity: 56

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

That didn't answer the question very well... that's like someone asking a bank what their interest rate is and them replying "well... we have people that earn $1m+ a month in interest." What does that have to do with the question? lol.
Activity: 12

Activity: 12
#HoxtonThisMonday StartCOIN And Its Growing Eco-System - A Megalith http://www.priceactionofcryps.com/home/hoxtonthismonday-startcoin-and-its-growing-eco-system-a-megalith

So many great things going on with Startcoin. I'm excited for its future.

Its incredible, I'm happy I have my StartCOIN hoard, and i love investing in these high growth areas, BC and such.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
#HoxtonThisMonday StartCOIN And Its Growing Eco-System - A Megalith http://www.priceactionofcryps.com/home/hoxtonthismonday-startcoin-and-its-growing-eco-system-a-megalith

So many great things going on with Startcoin. I'm excited for its future.
jamie Scott@jamiescottuk
I'll be indeed be bringing along the new ATM, a tablet to show startpay and hopefully the new native mobile wallets. (Still working on this today). We also have the Kim Dot com cards to give away and looking forward to seeing the progress of StartChat
Sure thing - the current itinerary will be:

Host: lovely Stacy will make the introduction around 7.30-7.45 depending on how on time/late people arrive at.

Max will then take to speak about StartJOIN/COIN - the past, present and future.

Live band will play around 8.45 for a set, whilst the crowd mingles and network.

Panel session will start around 9.45 and runs for an hour or so. Kim Dotcom will be with us then.

This is the basic framework - but since Max and the others are regular media personality they will lead the course along the way, with accepting questions about all sorts throughout the night so I don't intend for this to be strictly kept to the minute Smiley

Hope that helps,
Grace
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Nice, come on Max we all want to watch this live.

Dig in on twitter people, lets push for this.

Reply from Startjoin

Since spending the day testing with the tech engineer at the venue - we’ve concluded that it’s too risky to livestream the event whilst having Kim on Skype. This is due to data connectivity that’s built-in with the building and what the venue has capacity for.

Whilst Skype uses minimal data by clever processing - livestreaming the event that goes on for up to 4 hours will likely mean that either the live event intermittently suffers from disconnection, or the general quality will be unsatisfactory. It will also affect the quality of connectivity with Kim.

It’s not really a matter we can resolve by raising funds - as much as we appreciate the offer and of course the sentiment. The cables in the venue can’t support that level of data transmission. And since the venue is in the lower ground floor, we also can’t access mobile data well, as the alternative would be. Any incredibly advanced equipment to counter this that we can imagine to access, simply isn’t available on this kind of notice.

What we’ve determined will be the best solution is to film the event on a promising quality, both audio and visual - it will then be uploaded onto one of our Youtube channels and be available to the public. This means that whilst those who can’t make the event don’t get to watch it live - we can present a decent recording.

I really wanted to make this possible - but instead of risking all features that require data connectivity in a live event, I’d rather ensure that the Skype session is well-streamed, and those who can watch the recording afterwards can watch it in the best quality we can offer.

I will try and inform the community on StartJOIN too later in the evening - and welcome your help in letting everyone else know!

Thanks for your patience.

Warm regards,
Grace

John,

I really appreciate you following up on this and keeping us up to date.

Being uploaded on youtube is the next best thing, I am happy with that.

Thanks for your efforts.

Nice, come on Max we all want to watch this live.

Dig in on twitter people, lets push for this.

Reply from Startjoin

Since spending the day testing with the tech engineer at the venue - we’ve concluded that it’s too risky to livestream the event whilst having Kim on Skype. This is due to data connectivity that’s built-in with the building and what the venue has capacity for.

Whilst Skype uses minimal data by clever processing - livestreaming the event that goes on for up to 4 hours will likely mean that either the live event intermittently suffers from disconnection, or the general quality will be unsatisfactory. It will also affect the quality of connectivity with Kim.

It’s not really a matter we can resolve by raising funds - as much as we appreciate the offer and of course the sentiment. The cables in the venue can’t support that level of data transmission. And since the venue is in the lower ground floor, we also can’t access mobile data well, as the alternative would be. Any incredibly advanced equipment to counter this that we can imagine to access, simply isn’t available on this kind of notice.

What we’ve determined will be the best solution is to film the event on a promising quality, both audio and visual - it will then be uploaded onto one of our Youtube channels and be available to the public. This means that whilst those who can’t make the event don’t get to watch it live - we can present a decent recording.

I really wanted to make this possible - but instead of risking all features that require data connectivity in a live event, I’d rather ensure that the Skype session is well-streamed, and those who can watch the recording afterwards can watch it in the best quality we can offer.

I will try and inform the community on StartJOIN too later in the evening - and welcome your help in letting everyone else know!

Thanks for your patience.

Warm regards,
Grace
Jump to: