Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 170. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
It would be great to be there for sure.

These are going to be present as far as I know:

- StartJoin-BankToThefuture-Team (Max Keiser, Stacey Herbert, Jamie Scott - with the new ATM++, Simon Dixon, Simon Shaw)

- Kim Dotcom (via skype)

- George Galloway

- Ronnie (the rocket) O'sullivan ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_O'Sullivan - I have been a fan of him since the 90's

- Karl Gray

And dont forget me :-)

Yes, if there is internet connection some updates would be really, very appreciated Smiley

Activity: 575

- StartJoin-BankToThefuture-Team (Max Keiser, Stacey Herbert, Jamie Scott - with the new ATM++, Simon Dixon, Simon Shaw)

- Kim Dotcom (via skype)

- George Galloway

- Ronnie (the rocket) O'sullivan ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_O'Sullivan - I have been a fan of him since the 90's

- Karl Gray

And dont forget me :-)

- Kim Dotcom (via skype)

- George Galloway

- Karl Gray

Can we watch the event on youtube later on?

See post on page 58
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
get up community , Pump now , and may be we need some support from keiser . I think yes .
#HardPumpVerysoon
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

Why do so many people feel like it's going to go up? What's new?

What's new compared to..? What is the last news you read?

That Max Kaiser had ditched the project and created the thing as a scam.

I think you should select other sources for your information.. Where did this come from btw.?

The big thing now is of course the startcoin meeting in London tonight.

https://t.co/xknZeO7dZa

Thoroughly covered in this thread.

That was the general consensus between START and START2. That said, it's good to see that things are different now. I haven't followed it since the switch to 2.0.

I think you should select other sources for your information.. Where did this come from btw.?

The big thing now is of course the startcoin meeting in London tonight.

https://t.co/xknZeO7dZa

Thoroughly covered in this thread.

legendary

legendary
Up again or down to 15k Roll Eyes

i think can down for some days  Grin
I love this  Cheesy
Buy more when down  , and try sell some when high .
going to 12-16k it's possible

Dont think thats going to happen the price will rise significantly tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest better get them now

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

When Russia and Thailand outlawed bitcoin, it was a very foolish move and they weren’t alone! Thailand did a quick turnaround and now Russia looks likely to do the same, following Max Keiser’s advice!
When oil money flows into bitcoin, the price will go sky high, because there is a limited supply and if anyone wants bitcoins, they have to find someone willing to sell and everyone is hoarding them!

Startcoin next?Huh?
Lets just wait for btc to go there after that we can talk about start coin.I liek the coin but i can't imagine an alt coin to be there before BTC and LTC.
Cheers

I was just joking lol
lol sorry bud i thought u were serious there  Grin
cheers

When Russia and Thailand outlawed bitcoin, it was a very foolish move and they weren’t alone! Thailand did a quick turnaround and now Russia looks likely to do the same, following Max Keiser’s advice!
When oil money flows into bitcoin, the price will go sky high, because there is a limited supply and if anyone wants bitcoins, they have to find someone willing to sell and everyone is hoarding them!

Startcoin next?Huh?
Lets just wait for btc to go there after that we can talk about start coin.I liek the coin but i can't imagine an alt coin to be there before BTC and LTC.
Cheers

I was just joking lol
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Startcoin next?Huh?
Cheers
Up again or down to 15k Roll Eyes

i think can down for some days  Grin
I love this  Cheesy
Buy more when down  , and try sell some when high .
going to 12-16k it's possible

Dont think thats going to happen the price will rise significantly tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest better get them now

Startcoin next?Huh?
Jump to: