Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 201. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Everyone venting their concern about not getting the 25000 startcoin they pledged for are all being silenced, this is disgusting play.    

Only a small minority of spammers that were trying to game the system for personal gain were banned. And rightfully so, I might add.

I don't know if you can read Limbaugh, but the VAST MAJORITY of ALL PLEDGERS wanted 25000 START. Only a small minority is happy with the 250 USD. There was a simple question asked in the comment section for the SJ ANX project: Did you want START or USD. EVERYONE said START. NOT A SINGLE SOUL ANSWERED USD. You people make me sick. Anyways, I bought 250 € worth of START, which got me a whopping 10000 START. So yeah, I do feel ripped off Wink Just like THE VAST MAJORITY. Don't listen to this guy, he doesn't speak for us AT ALL
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Everyone venting their concern about not getting the 25000 startcoin they pledged for are all being silenced, this is disgusting play.    

Only a small minority of spammers that were trying to game the system for personal gain were banned. And rightfully so, I might add.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

from reading the comments, in the end they each got $250 back for a $150 investment within 2 months, plus a startcoin atm card...not bad really, I wouldn't be disgusted at that.  And for me it's the first time i've seen a useful project delivered on there (although north american users couldn't get the cards aparently) so we know the system works Shocked
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Ok, Who's hungry?
legendary
Startcoin integrated in to another platform.

startjoin.com/simondixon
legendary
how much sat per startcoin have people paid for the debit card?

2k or so. Reports of cards arriving are trickling in. For the record I have not received mine yet, so there is more to come.

*Update* Scratch that -the ANX cards loaded with Startcoins are automatically converted to USD. So much for my bottom fishing.

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
how much sat per startcoin have people paid for the debit card?
legendary
lol already dumped to 5k sats, i can see 3k soon

Folks are getting their debit cards in and dumping for guaranteed profit.  After all the cards have been distributed the price will stabilize again. Expect massive dumps for a while. Time to go bottom fishing.
Bitcoin King BTC
lol already dumped to 5k sats, i can see 3k soon
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
guys dony loose your coins...
i know price is dumping.but do not surrender youself.
put your sell order @ 0.000070 +
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
dev price is dumpung. please pump the price
Bitcoin King BTC
not much trading going on, but once in some days, som1 buys like 15 btc from the order book, wtf ?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
any one have a list of nodes that work ?

"addr" : "104.236.88.91:9247",
        "addr" : "95.85.49.195:9247",
        "addr" : "192.95.30.227:9247",
        "addr" : "129.21.141.135:9247",
        "addr" : "199.68.199.33:9247",
        "addr" : "5.135.108.204:9247",
        "addr" : "178.62.174.111:9247",
        "addr" : "107.170.243.113:9247",
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
any one have a list of nodes that work ?
Bitcoin King BTC
stop the dumping
legendary
Can i know what is  ERROR: mempool transaction missing input in the deamon logs ?

See this?

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/2570

Not sure what it all means in the end...
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
Can i know what is  ERROR: mempool transaction missing input in the deamon logs ?
Bitcoin King BTC

Every word that comes from Keiser's mouth is a lie. When he says pump, he means dump, and when he blasphemously uses the name of the Almighty, he means the power of evil, the fallen angel, Satan.

In Britain the common people are peace-loving, ... The Devil has put his representative Keiser in control, a man who is of unsound mind, cruel, malicious and ruthless . .

so your the one who got it back to 6400 sats again , just bought some to be sure i dont miss this one again
legendary
Heya

Just FYI that we're mining START on our multipool: www.xpool.ca and miners have the option to keep their START just by entering their START address in their user settings.

Cheers!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Check out a lightweight multi-coin wallet I am building, it's called Coinomi. It's unique feature is that it uses Hierarchical Deterministic keychain and that means that the private keys stay on our devices not in a centralized server or cold storage. All your coins in a single seed!

Please check it out and maybe support our decentralized campaign to add new coins!
Jump to: