Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 196. (Read 538963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
I'm still sick seeing this massive run which looks like it could hit 100,000 before Keiser dumps his huge premine on all the sheep [again].  lol

Oh Vladi, stop being a poor sport. You know the business model does not work without the premine.

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

I had 100,000 START I bought below 4k sat just cause I knew Keiser would pump it.

But I sold it ALL at between 6-8k thinking it was a head fake.

I'm still sick seeing this massive run which looks like it could hit 100,000 before Keiser dumps his huge premine on all the sheep [again].  lol

Well done... Maybe you should investigate the coins a bit better the next time. The premine is used for interrest payment and rewards on Startjoin.COM, not for dumping by Keiser.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I had 100,000 START I bought below 4k sat just cause I knew Keiser would pump it.

But I sold it ALL at between 6-8k thinking it was a head fake.

I'm still sick seeing this massive run which looks like it could hit 100,000 before Keiser dumps his huge premine on all the sheep [again].  lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
Uh oh.

Here we go again.  Shocked
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Just HODL! Now It's time to fasten your seat belts, folks! Cool
If you sell for <55K you don't understand anything about technical analysis..........  Roll Eyes
It's time to enter the rocket!  Wink Let's GO!

kek. Technical analysis is only right 55-60% of the time. You really think its gonna keep pumping forever? Fuck off retard.
Yup, get in cheap now. It's an easy push past 39K and then it'll fly high easily.

Profit all day  Kiss
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
dumpy dump tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmme

sorry for all the sheep who bought on the way up (as usual)  Cry

what dump?  your prediction didnt happen.  soon itll be time for yet another small rise. Smiley
now everyone says why are they dumping and they all get rekt, like they did with maxcoin lol
Try watching the numbers more closely and then see what happens next.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
now everyone says why are they dumping and they all get rekt, like they did with maxcoin lol

LOL somepeople dump n got profit , y . it's game hooney
Activity: 415
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
I bought at 18K and sell at 50K  Grin because everybody start to sell... of course the price goes down,
but if you can understand some basic principles you may hold that way prices would rise further for sure in this moment.
But the lettuce hands can not understand that... this is crypto world  Wink

I bought at 4-5k and sold close to 30k, could waited some more, but I rather took that profit, now got some back at 19k, probably should sell again and hopefully it will fill my lower buy orders soon  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
I wonder when the panic buying is due to Start?

START is not a scam type of coin, you know. This coin moves on delivery, so you will not find those typical pump & dump behaviours here.

LOL, take your words back ? any coin gets victem of p&d, start is no exeption, remember maxcoin? lol
Activity: 227
I bought at 18K and sell at 50K  Grin because everybody start to sell... of course the price goes down,
but if you can understand some basic principles you may hold that way prices would rise further for sure in this moment.
The lettuce hands can not understand that... this is crypto world  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
dumpy dump tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmme

sorry for all the sheep who bought on the way up (as usual)  Cry
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
And just as suddenly,it's rocketing back up!

um did we just lose 1m market cap in one second?

we were on 2.4m now 1.4m?

I've noticed too. Crazy volatility last hour or so
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

um did we just lose 1m market cap in one second?

we were on 2.4m now 1.4m?
Activity: 223
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
If you sell for <55K you don't understand anything about technical analysis..........  Roll Eyes

look like your out of fuel, if you sell for <55k, you dont understand technical analysis? LOL, its gone up 600% in a couple days ...
Activity: 227
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
startcoin isn't even on cryptsy yet, keiser is off down hoxton again today giving out free scratch cards for startcoin
thats whats great about the coin, the more you give more you get, is helping so many projects

every day more and more news and isn't getting pumped on this forum like dark and paycoin etc.

htis is only thread in wrong section, announcements

needs daily news threads and big news each time in main section of alts

btw, contacted crapsy support to let them know start has almost double volume of even dark on bittrex and why not coin listed on cryptsy
they added to voting list! lol
they are so thick at cryptsy, they are losing all that trading commission every day for sake of trying to get people to pay
first votes free

i gave first vote  Cool

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

scroll to botom and get voting

voted
Jump to: