Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 60. (Read 538973 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  Grin Cool

True fans only show up when the pump initiates Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
let the dump start....

No way!

1 Startcoin will soon cost 1 $. Grab as much as you can.

lol they have been saying that for 2 years.

Karl will dump on you.

Watch out.m

It already started, have a look.
1$ is the nearest prospect. Just.
Karl said that the price under 5$ is cheap.
A further perspective is that the project will cost billions.
I believe  Grin

Billions??? What the fuck are you smoking bro?? Explain to me
how and why is this project going to cost billions? Your re totally delusional when you troll about Shit you know nothing of. Stop masturbating and get a life you useless troll
How much it costs Kickstarter  Huh
SJ is no worse. Even better.
Billions. But not tomorrow. START=1$ in 2016  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
let the dump start....

No way!

Karl will dump on you.

Watch out.

[/quote

Pure definition of a troll is this wanker that likes to say shit but has nothing to back up his dirty mouth. The only reason the price went down was because they got hacked similar to ETH and Eth recovered quite nicely if you ask me. Anyone that gets hacked would affect the price.If you don't believe in the project why the fuck are you in this forum talking shit anyway?? Move on with your life winner and let people decide for themselves if this project is good enough for them or not. Do your research folks and never let trolls like this Kool -aid drinking anus dissuade you from believing in this project that helps people in need
let the dump start....

No way!

Karl will dump on you.

Watch out.m

I believe  Grin

Billions??? What the fuck are you smoking bro?? Explain to me
how and why is this project going to cost billions? Your re totally delusional when you troll about Shit you know nothing of. Stop masturbating because you going to run out of zinc in your body and when you lack Zinc,your brain becomes cloudy just like the folks who listen to CNN and all the rest of those corporate media garbage out there. I always say,do your research folks on any crypto before you invest and I truly believe the Start is undervalued coin right now. They have a good working wallet which most coins dream to have aswell as a new version of a great platform that helps people in need. Not like the crooked Clinton foundation that stole billions of Haitian funds and not to mention Those pieces of Shit Red Cross that built 6 homes with the 500 millions they got from fundraising. At least we know where the money goes when you do a crowdfunding with Startcoin. So for all the haters out there,eat a dick!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  Grin Cool
Activity: 546
let the dump start....

No way!

Karl will dump on you.

Watch out.

I believe  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
P.S. I'm buying back now Wink
Time to buy and make money .X2 easy from that price and more.
Great news for all traders and investors .Dont lose chance to earn some btc now .
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
let the dump start....

No way!

Karl will dump on you.

Watch out.

Activity: 322
let the dump start....

No way!

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
let the dump start....
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Activity: 322
Little jack offs, the historical pump begins !!!!!

WOW! Guess it's time to hop on the train  :)After watching the second half of the Keiser Report episode 979,i'm convinced that Startcoin will make crypto great again.For those who want to watch: https://www.rt.com/shows/keiser-report/362591-episode-max-keiser-979/ So happy for this platform Smiley
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Maybe should have said 'Fund'
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Actually you're right dufus.

Tongue

Activity: 23

"We've helped over 5000 Startjoiners found (find) their dream."

maybe not...........

found 1  (found)
tr.v. found·ed, found·ing, founds
1. To establish or set up, especially with provision for continuing existence: The college was founded in 1872. See Synonyms at establish.
2. To establish the foundation or basis of; base: found a theory on firm evidence.

Maybe not the best choice though
Activity: 7
GRACE MA
StartJOIN v2 launch

A public launch date has been planned for this month, Oct 2016. Once there is an exact date, we will let everybody know with another update as well as a newsletter email.

This long anticipated relaunch of StartJOIN will see a significantly improvements to the platform. In fact, it’s not just an improvement, it is a brand new environment.

We have worked incredibly hard on improving the overall user experience, where users will be able to enjoy building their dreams, and where they can effortlessly explore  what will be very exciting projects.

There are several features in particular that we would like to bring your attention to. In the days leading up to the public launch, we will showcase some of the most exciting features:

First and foremost…

For our users - v1 profile migrated

Existing users from v1 will be able to login to v2 accounts with v1 login details. As part of a standard security process, v1 users will be asked to reset their passwords.

Once users have logged in, they will find their existing profile, personal project and concept history, as well as any reward and pledge history carried over from v1.

We do strongly recommend that 2FA is enabled as soon as users have gained access.
Pages:
Jump to: