Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 55. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I expected more Fud by now, but the thread remains rather peacefully until late now... 5 days till launch
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Just gotta shake out the weak hands and then we'll be on our way Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
GOOOIINNGGGG UUUUUUUUPPP
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
what are the news ?
what is planned in the near future ?

this

We’ve set a date!

StartJOIN v2 will officially go live on Wednesday, 9th November.

As soon as the domain goes public on the day, we will post an update via social media and other channels to let everybody know.

Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the launch date is slightly delayed. Nonetheless, we are continuing to work on perfecting every aspect of the platform for you.

In the meantime, here is a brief introduction to our brand new ‘Explore and Discovery’ feature:

Where do you read this?

Email to all Startjoin users

OK thanks for posting.

You can read it here

http://us13.campaign-archive2.com/?u=ad4d0f809b9b7fb9065439b86&id=8120055bb1
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
what are the news ?
what is planned in the near future ?
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Pump is hear but i don`t think we will see mega pump, my exit point is around 12k

We are going to touch 50k satoshis.

50k maybe a little positive.. Though if StartJoin V2 is good, it can easily be stable in the 7500-10000 range. A good pump could take it to several times that level. Still a risk to wait that long though!

I could see this one going to all time new highs. Why not?
cause it's not on Polo Tongue
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Pump is hear but i don`t think we will see mega pump, my exit point is around 12k

50k maybe a little positive.. Though if StartJoin V2 is good, it can easily be stable in the 7500-10000 range. A good pump could take it to several times that level. Still a risk to wait that long though!

I guess it could, it's impossible to predict. Though so many people bought in just for the potential of an after release pump, I wonder how much support there will be when it starts to slow down or reverse.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I'm in. Bought 1btc $Start.
Same here.
I said what a hack, I'll risk 1 BTC, history tells us everytime there some updates on START there's a pump.
If I double my investment I'm very OK with it.
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

Activity: 322

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 322
Buy as many startcoins as you can while they are still cheep !!!

Mega pump is nearing !!!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I'm in. Bought 1btc $Start.
Pressure is building, just like in the 2400-2600 area. Around morning time in London (couple hours) it'll probably pop up to the next level. Time to start competing at the bid instead of waiting for a dump.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We need to drain the swamp before the price moon's.So plz sell me your cheap START.Thank you Smiley
Activity: 546
legendary
Activity: 1120
20k sats soooooooooooooooooooooooooon comonnnnnnnnnnnn

then moon!

It's all up to the $START WHALES and their bot power Wink
I hope those people who sold on day 1 of a 7+ day pump will grow brains so that someday they too can score the 5x gains.

I'm rootin' for ya!
Pages:
Jump to: