Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STO] Blue Energy - Renewable Supercomputing. Decentralized. - page 5. (Read 1163 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
3 tokens? Explain why it was invented and how it will be used.

Blue Energy is unique in having a three token protocol. Tokens have a taxable component in the blockchain to ensure compliancy.

Yes, but it was enough to have 1 token, why 3, are they different?
Activity: 29

Blue Energy is unique in having a three token protocol. Tokens have a taxable component in the blockchain to ensure compliancy.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
The pre sales process has been moved to a later date?

If the sale is postponed, it will take place in 100 days.

This is the right decision in my opinion. Now the situation in the market is bad, we need to wait for a more favorable situation.

I don't think that's the right decision. To change plans and deadlines, it will have a bad impact on investor confidence in the project.
Activity: 23

This is the right decision in my opinion. Now the situation in the market is bad, we need to wait for a more favorable situation.
Activity: 238

Activity: 28
Activity: 70
The website of the project looks quite bright and interesting, but I would add as much information as possible to it.

the idea is that all technical information is in the white paper

Activity: 23
The website of the project looks quite bright and interesting, but I would add as much information as possible to it.
Activity: 13
It is strange that the capital raising takes place before the release of the platform itself, investors are very risky.

There will always be risks, we are talking about cryptocurrencies.

I agree, but big risks talk about a big profit, at least, that's the idea.
Activity: 24
It is strange that the capital raising takes place before the release of the platform itself, investors are very risky.

There will always be risks, we are talking about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 20
I think that the sale of energy can earn a lot of money, this business is fully working.

True, this is a working business, but it is unlikely that they will accept small investors into their ranks.
Activity: 21
I think that the sale of energy can earn a lot of money, this business is fully working.
Activity: 116
Hey guys, any news? Preparing for pre-sales?

There are only 6 days left before the start of pre-sales. So far, everything is going according to plan.

Will there be any discounts? What is known about it?
Activity: 13
it looks like the cryptocurrency market has started to recover again, now is a good time for resales.

I hope that the growth of the market will last as long as possible!
Activity: 24
it looks like the cryptocurrency market has started to recover again, now is a good time for resales.
Activity: 28

There are only 6 days left before the start of pre-sales. So far, everything is going according to plan.
Activity: 29
Activity: 70
A promising project, the idea is great, now the main task is to attract as many large investors as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: