Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STO] Blue Energy - Renewable Supercomputing. Decentralized. - page 10. (Read 1163 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
When is the public sale ICO planned? Any information on this issue?

If you believe the information from the roadmap, the ICO is planned as much as in 2020.

It does not make sense to conduct premature sales, you need to prepare a working product

Activity: 11

If you believe the information from the roadmap, the ICO is planned as much as in 2020.
Activity: 9
Activity: 12
I am pleased with the fact that the team that works on the project is fully disclosed.

This is a good sign, the team has nothing to hide, because they are working on a project that complies with all laws.

The main thing is that they are experienced guys who will be able to effectively upgrade the project to the required level.
I am pleased with the fact that the team that works on the project is fully disclosed.

This is a good sign, the team has nothing to hide, because they are working on a project that complies with all laws.
Activity: 8
What is the main goal and mission of the project Blue Energy?

principle aim is to take energy generated from small scale renewable energy generation and to utilise that energy in value-adding activities.

Surely they have a business plan, well thought out for many years to come.
Do I need to pass KYC to become an investor? Is that a prerequisite? Embarrassed

Judging from the rules, Yes, passing the KYC procedure is mandatory, but I do not see anything supernatural in this. Shocked
Do I need to pass KYC to become an investor? Is that a prerequisite? Embarrassed
Activity: 12
Are there any restrictions to buyers in the ICO process? Anyone can participate in the ICO?

If the law is not violated, then why make any restrictions? As far as I know, only America has nuances with this.

Chinese residents were unable to participate in the ICO. Information about this is available on the project website.
Are there any restrictions to buyers in the ICO process? Anyone can participate in the ICO?

If the law is not violated, then why make any restrictions? As far as I know, only America has nuances with this.

Blue Energy is unique in that it has a Protocol of three tokens. Tokens have a taxable component in the blockchain to ensure compliance. One for trading, one for HODL and one as a random bonus

as a random bonus? What does it mean?
Why was it necessary to come up with 3 different tokens at once, wasn't one enough?

Good question, apparently they're up to something interesting. This is the first time I've heard of such an application of 3 tokens simultaneously.

Blue Energy is unique in that it has a Protocol of three tokens. Tokens have a taxable component in the blockchain to ensure compliance. One for trading, one for HODL and one as a random bonus
Why was it necessary to come up with 3 different tokens at once, wasn't one enough?

Good question, apparently they're up to something interesting. This is the first time I've heard of such an application of 3 tokens simultaneously.

Hardcap have them rather big, and soft cap at all not is specified. The team has set itself big plans, but the minimum investment in $10K is clearly too much.
I believe that only major players will invest in this project. $10K is a normal figure for him.
Activity: 34
The that you have hard cap this of course well, but why you  dont have soft cap?
Pages:
Jump to: