Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 24. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I have read different posts above in this thread, and someone didn't even know that dogs could have cancer. I didn't know it either but now I know how common this disease is among our pets.

Yes, They do have cancer and even other animals might have that kind of disease aswell. Good thing there's project like this that focus on animal disease . It's best if they will not just focus on Cancer, there are other disease that is also Fatal for dogs like Parvovirus which is airborne and more contagious.

That's right, this disease name Parvovirus is the top disease that our pet dogs can have if they don't get vaccinated, they can have liked this and it's very deadly. But what good on this project they are focusing cancer treatment, both humans and dogs it has a good purpose in both and it can even help more.

Exactly! This will be a medical breakthrough for both human and animals. And this kind of project deserves all the support it can get morally and financially. And its good for investors to invest in this project at this early development phase. It will sure be profitable once all their plan is done accordingly.

Their concept is really good but the problem I think is if they will going to get that support easily because it's really a big concept. Maybe most of the people or investors will think that they will wait for the result first before making some investment in it but it's also good to be an early bird. Let's see if they can really make it on top.
Of course, any investment is a risk, and the investor understands what he is doing. No one can guarantee a quick result and return on investment. Therefore, it must be understood. Perhaps when there is some report on the work done, then collecting the remaining funds will not be difficult.

Agree, The more works that they have done the more trust and investors they will get because it will boost the people trust in their project. And they should really follow their own plan for the developments of the project.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I have read different posts above in this thread, and someone didn't even know that dogs could have cancer. I didn't know it either but now I know how common this disease is among our pets.

Yes, They do have cancer and even other animals might have that kind of disease aswell. Good thing there's project like this that focus on animal disease . It's best if they will not just focus on Cancer, there are other disease that is also Fatal for dogs like Parvovirus which is airborne and more contagious.

That's right, this disease name Parvovirus is the top disease that our pet dogs can have if they don't get vaccinated, they can have liked this and it's very deadly. But what good on this project they are focusing cancer treatment, both humans and dogs it has a good purpose in both and it can even help more.

Exactly! This will be a medical breakthrough for both human and animals. And this kind of project deserves all the support it can get morally and financially. And its good for investors to invest in this project at this early development phase. It will sure be profitable once all their plan is done accordingly.

Their concept is really good but the problem I think is if they will going to get that support easily because it's really a big concept. Maybe most of the people or investors will think that they will wait for the result first before making some investment in it but it's also good to be an early bird. Let's see if they can really make it on top.
I agree, the investors will wait for the result of the project before they invest. I think the other investor thinks that when they invest in the platform, the platform will goes to the top but that's not easy to go to the top. But if we work together, we can do it.

Well, every investment has 50/50% risk that's why its very advisable to have fully knowledge about yhe project you're investing in and from there you'll decide if you're going to gamble even if its still on an early phase. But for me with yhis project it's a risk that is surely worth it to try. The concept is new and the development and progress is consistent. It's worth a shot
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo

I agree, the investors will wait for the result of the project before they invest. I think the other investor thinks that when they invest in the platform, the platform will goes to the top but that's not easy to go to the top. But if we work together, we can do it.
Activity: 434

Honestly, on my own opinion, I guess they should start with some poor countries that have a lot of cancer diagnosis instead of some countries that have a low rate of cancer. I mean I think they will help more people if they will start with the poor countries because they needed it the most.
Of course, it is a good idea if this project is started to be implemented in poor countries, but of course the project must have strong financial support so that the project program can be realized smoothly and well in the country, but I think the  team has also done a good job in a country as big as America so that the funds collected can be a driving force for the team to develop their programs in poor countries, so that, the project will not be short of funds when the program starts running in the these poor countries.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

Honestly, on my own opinion, I guess they should start with some poor countries that have a lot of cancer diagnosis instead of some countries that have a low rate of cancer. I mean I think they will help more people if they will start with the poor countries because they needed it the most.
I think that over time they will help in the treatment of cancer in poor countries. But you can't start doing that without enough money and a well-developed network of clinics. First you need to build the project and this can be done in developed countries.
You understand that opening clinics in poor countries will be much more difficult. Of course, they will first appear in the United States, there are all the necessary conditions, and money that may not be enough for the project.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Of course, any investment is a risk, and the investor understands what he is doing. No one can guarantee a quick result and return on investment. Therefore, it must be understood. Perhaps when there is some report on the work done, then collecting the remaining funds will not be difficult.
Activity: 462

Maybe the team should be more specific how much their project will cover about this topic or idea they have so that investors will see the outcome of this project in the future and it can make sure that they are not risking anything about it.

Activity: 283
How are the fees going? How much has already been attracted, investors are interested in knowing how much is left before the softcap.

Activity: 200
Zaydo

I think that over time they will help in the treatment of cancer in poor countries. But you can't start doing that without enough money and a well-developed network of clinics. First you need to build the project and this can be done in developed countries.
Through this project, we can help the cancer community by helping the project first by improving the marketing and making the community bigger.
Activity: 476

From what places this project will be affected first? Then is this project will prioritize poor countries that can't afford treatment like this. Because if they will prioritize poor countries that need project like this it will be a big help for them and the people that have cancer.

This is what I'm asking too if they already have some target countries for the project and if there will be an equal treatment especially the poor people who don't have money to have a high cost medical fee treatments for their cancers.

For me, the best target will be Australia because their Cancer Diagnosis rate is around 468. They can also start with the smallest rate of cancer diagnosis countries like the Netherlands with a rate of 334.1 only. It will be a good start.

Activity: 588
In the registration form there is an item:
Amount Wanting to Invest* (Please enter a number greater than or equal to 75.00).
Means 75 dollars?
what about the funding for the Adsana project, has Softcap been reached? I understand this project has a very good purphose, but I don't know why the Adsana Twitter account only has 10 posts, do the team not publish project developments, or indeed the project does not develop.
Activity: 462

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
This is the first blockchain project in medicine and specifically in cancer treatment. I myself find that the project development team is experienced.
But I still want to know how you can reach out to the poor, who know very little about technology and computers?
What do you mean poor? To learn about this project, a person at least needs to have a computer (smartphone, tablet, etc.) and be interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain topics. Just not everyone can afford to invest large sums.
Yes. Cryptocurrency attracted a lot of people from third world countries, these are poor people, but even they find some 50-100 dollars for investment. For the possibilities of cryptocurrency are endless at this stage. You can earn a lot as well as lose. In addition to such people, there are very wealthy guys with solid capital who are willing to invest their money in the future of the world.

Therefore all of them need balance, if the rich believe in cryptocurrency it is not impossible that those who have the least amount of money will put their hopes there.

I think that today everyone is waiting for profits from cryptocurrency, no matter how much money anyone has. Everyone who bought altcoins and Bitcoin after December 2017 suffered. I don’t understand one thing why roll the market so hard to the state of collapse. And this, in turn, influenced both ICO and other ways of raising money for business development.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
this project got my attention cause well cancer is one of the most deadliest decease. my question is, is this project already in the main stream? and do you already cure a cancer patient? human or a dog?

They already have an animal clinic where they use their method. But this treatment can be used for people too. As far as I understand it is much more difficult and expensive to open a clinic for people. So they are first planning to build clinics for dogs.
In China, this method of treatment is applied to people. Therefore, there is an advantage that the method does not need long-term adaptation for human treatment. But of course for the treatment of people need appropriate clinics and it should work according to certain rules.

Perhaps the treatment technique is safe for people, but in any case, research, material and technical base, facilities and money are needed. And it also takes time, and a lot of experience in treating dogs.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
This is the first blockchain project in medicine and specifically in cancer treatment. I myself find that the project development team is experienced.
But I still want to know how you can reach out to the poor, who know very little about technology and computers?
What do you mean poor? To learn about this project, a person at least needs to have a computer (smartphone, tablet, etc.) and be interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain topics. Just not everyone can afford to invest large sums.
Yes. Cryptocurrency attracted a lot of people from third world countries, these are poor people, but even they find some 50-100 dollars for investment. For the possibilities of cryptocurrency are endless at this stage. You can earn a lot as well as lose. In addition to such people, there are very wealthy guys with solid capital who are willing to invest their money in the future of the world.

Therefore all of them need balance, if the rich believe in cryptocurrency it is not impossible that those who have the least amount of money will put their hopes there.
Activity: 283
Multiple Comments and Responses
Perhaps you `re right. How much do you think you need to hold when a project can bring profit to its investors?
I cannot say.  But remember that when we start selling the pre-paid treatment credits the $.10 USD out of every dollar will be distributed in a dividend to the SANA security token holders.  So that is dividend revenue going straight to the SANA security token holders.

Gary

Will this be Mainstream ? And how can you be sure that your method will be considered by the veterinarian and if so, will this only Cater the Cancer disease or it can be use in any other Canine illness like Parvovirus which is airborne that makes it more contagious to other canine.

It is only to treat cancer.  We are promoting this directly to the dog owner plus the Veterinarian.  We know our treatment works and the results will begin to speak for themselves and then the Veterinarians will recommend it.  The dog owners that we deal with through the National Canine Cancer Foundation are very proactive and read a lot about caring for their dogs.  Many of them will tell their Veterinarians about this.

The word has been out there.  Veterinarians and dog owners are waiting for the first clinic to open.

Gary
I understand that you cannot say when the project will be profitable, everything will depend on the development and success of the clinics. I look forward to a period of 2 years to 5. Thank you Gary.
Pages:
Jump to: