Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 27. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
From what places this project will be affected first? Then is this project will prioritize poor countries that can't afford treatment like this. Because if they will prioritize poor countries that need project like this it will be a big help for them and the people that have cancer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I agree it's totally changing now. Most of the projects now are becoming a long term investment to everyone but some of those projects use case are like not possible to achieve or giving unbelievable concept. I hope this project can really achieve what they call low cost treatment for everyone. So does the team planning to go to other countries in the future for some seminars or conference for it?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I think that many people understand that the time of fast earnings in cryptocurrency is gradually passing.  Over the past year, very few projects have brought a good income, most were unprofitable. It is time to move on to longer-term investments, but with a more predictable prospect.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
90$ is not that much money so even people with small incomes can afford to buy your tokens. People who have invested small amounts will have the same rights as large investors... is that so?  but I of course understand that than large number of tokens you possess, the more possible income.
I agree. 90 dollars is a little money nowadays. But I would already invest a little more. You’ll earn quite a bit.

If one could afford to invest more then you should but you have to be comfortable with what you invest and make sure it is not all the money you had.

Gary
I believe, that here on forum very many people with small incomes but they time from time invest in different projects. This project does not promise a quick profit, but the income is possible from a really working company. And some have already paid attention to it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Will this be Mainstream ? And how can you be sure that your method will be considered by the veterinarian and if so, will this only Cater the Cancer disease or it can be use in any other Canine illness like Parvovirus which is airborne that makes it more contagious to other canine.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
90$ is not that much money so even people with small incomes can afford to buy your tokens. People who have invested small amounts will have the same rights as large investors... is that so?  but I of course understand that than large number of tokens you possess, the more possible income.
I agree. 90 dollars is a little money nowadays. But I would already invest a little more. You’ll earn quite a bit.

If one could afford to invest more then you should but you have to be comfortable with what you invest and make sure it is not all the money you had.

Gary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
90$ is not that much money so even people with small incomes can afford to buy your tokens. People who have invested small amounts will have the same rights as large investors... is that so?  but I of course understand that than large number of tokens you possess, the more possible income.
copper member
Who knows, it seems to me there is still a bit of luck in this, this method does not work just like that

Hi Nthert, you know I hear that a lot when people talk about very successful people. They say "Boy were they lucky".  But when you  take a real look at their lives and how they got to where they are, luck had nothing to do with it.  It was hard work.  Planning, sticking to the planning.  Educating themselves so they can be successful. Managing their money properly.  Investing their money based on educated decisions.

Yes some are lucky but the majority it is hard work.  And that is what AdSana will do.  Work hard to have every clinic successful, through proper use of the treatment, marketing the clinics, knowing our customer and managing our money properly.
Well technically once we raised the money, we are not a cryptocurrency project, but a real clinic treating dogs and treating people and that is what I would present to the European Union.
I think this is an interesting project.

Is your project more focused on treating cancer in animals (dogs) or humans??  because I didn't follow the old post.

At first it is to enter the market treating dogs in the US.  Strongest need.  Best chance to produce both revenues and profit.  And we have the best connection to the dog community. 

But we will be opening treatment facility for people also outside of the US as the opportunities open us.  We will start with clinics for people in the Caribbean.  We are in talks with opening a few in Dubai to treat people.  We are also looking at opening a few in Costa Rica and in Mexico along the US border.

And we will open dog clinics in other parts of the world also.  Europe, Japan, Australia for example.  You can learn a lot at our website adsana.io

Gary

For very developed countries, pets are given a lot of attention because they are friends with us. So your way of developing is treating dogs in the US first, and then it makes sense to me. However, it is necessary to quickly study and apply it to humans. At that time, our life will be improved and better taken care of. Good luck

As for me in the USA, all this can be pretty well developed, so that in the future it will be transferred to a serious company
Activity: 112

For me, the price of any token depreciated due to supply and demand in the market. If it drops too deep, then the application of it in practice is not effective at that time. So for your project, I think its application from the moment it hits the exchange.
For example: The holders of your tokens can be redeemed for customer care from your company. Then they will find it useful. And the value when going to the exchange will be maintained. However, I fully believe in your development strategy as well as your team. I will wholeheartedly support this project

I think that these tokens are simply better considered as shares of the company. And you need to move away from the usual laws of the crypto market.

But even if it was a stock, there were times when a large number would be in the hands of some members. And then they can sell for personal purposes or for the profit they gain. What do you think when people speculate to buy in bulk then profit will sell out to the market. ?
Who knows, it seems to me there is still a bit of luck in this, this method does not work just like that
Activity: 173

For me, the price of any token depreciated due to supply and demand in the market. If it drops too deep, then the application of it in practice is not effective at that time. So for your project, I think its application from the moment it hits the exchange.
For example: The holders of your tokens can be redeemed for customer care from your company. Then they will find it useful. And the value when going to the exchange will be maintained. However, I fully believe in your development strategy as well as your team. I will wholeheartedly support this project

I think that these tokens are simply better considered as shares of the company. And you need to move away from the usual laws of the crypto market.

That's right, you buy these tokens as securities and in the future there is a chance to sell them
copper member
But even if it was a stock, there were times when a large number would be in the hands of some members. And then they can sell for personal purposes or for the profit they gain. What do you think when people speculate to buy in bulk then profit will sell out to the market. ?

That is one investment strategy.  They jump in buying low and sell out when they can get a quick profit.  Day traders have been doing that for years.

You have to remember our company's success will never be dictated by the SANA token price.  It will be dictated by the number of clinics and AdSana successfully killing cancer and saving lives.

And as long as there is our concentration, the company will do very well.  And if they company does very well there will always be short term buyers and long term buyers of our SANA tokens.  And hopefully they will all make a profit.

Gary

And yes I have made it a point to answer as many questions as I can.  So potential investors will get to know me and see they can talk with me anything.

Activity: 239
Merit: 5
Thanks for sharing and explaining to me how it works. Do you think when the project started and opened for sale on the exchange. There will be some investors buying a lot of your tokens. After a period of time when the price goes up and the person will sell it to take profit. This will make the price plummet. Many holders will not fully understand what happens and are afraid to sell out. Then the token price will drop further.
What would you do then?

Let's look at it a different way.  Once the SANA tokens go on an exchange we are now talking about a secondary market where people who own SANA tokens can sell them and those who want to buy them can.

Those investors that did their research and understate what AdSana is about I believe are not going to go out and sell their SANA tokens once they are on an exchange.  I believe most will see the benefit of holding on to the SANA tokens.  Let the clinics open, start earning money.  This should help the price of the SANA token.  Also they will benefit from paid out dividends.  

You said
After a period of time when the price goes up and the person will sell it to take profit. This will make the price plummet. Many holders will not fully understand what happens and are afraid to sell out. Then the token price will drop further.

Your scenario is a worse case or negative out look.  And what you describe it what happens to most of the failed ICO's that did not have a product or that was not able to earn revenue with their business model.  That is not us.

Could it happen sure.  But I don't believe it will happen.  There would have to be a large number of people selling and those buying forcing the price down.  A more positive way would be to understand that the SANA security token price will have smaller fluctuations at first.  Dipping down at time and going up at times.  This investments should be a long term investment.  Long term, and I mean 2 to 5 years down the road, I can see these same SANA tokens being work $2 to $4 USD per token.  And paying out dividends.

I am also someone who has invested in ICO projects so I understand what I told you. When you explain, I see the potential of this project is true. And I also hope that many people will understand the project when you explain it the same way as you explained it to me.
It's admirable that you are the CEO, but you have spent a lot of time answering almost everyone's questions. I believe with the enthusiasm of you and the whole team will help the project develop well.  It was great talking to you today
copper member
Thanks for sharing and explaining to me how it works. Do you think when the project started and opened for sale on the exchange. There will be some investors buying a lot of your tokens. After a period of time when the price goes up and the person will sell it to take profit. This will make the price plummet. Many holders will not fully understand what happens and are afraid to sell out. Then the token price will drop further.
What would you do then?

Let's look at it a different way.  Once the SANA tokens go on an exchange we are now talking about a secondary market where people who own SANA tokens can sell them and those who want to buy them can.

Those investors that did their research and understate what AdSana is about I believe are not going to go out and sell their SANA tokens once they are on an exchange.  I believe most will see the benefit of holding on to the SANA tokens.  Let the clinics open, start earning money.  This should help the price of the SANA token.  Also they will benefit from paid out dividends.  

You said
After a period of time when the price goes up and the person will sell it to take profit. This will make the price plummet. Many holders will not fully understand what happens and are afraid to sell out. Then the token price will drop further.

Your scenario is a worse case or negative out look.  And what you describe it what happens to most of the failed ICO's that did not have a product or that was not able to earn revenue with their business model.  That is not us.

Could it happen sure.  But I don't believe it will happen.  There would have to be a large number of people selling and those buying forcing the price down.  A more positive way would be to understand that the SANA security token price will have smaller fluctuations at first.  Dipping down at time and going up at times.  This investments should be a long term investment.  Long term, and I mean 2 to 5 years down the road, I can see these same SANA tokens being work $2 to $4 USD per token.  And paying out dividends.

copper member
I think that these tokens are simply better considered as shares of the company. And you need to move away from the usual laws of the crypto market

[/quote]
You are right defyance they are like shares.  In fact, a share of common stock is attached to each one of the tokens.  And the SANA security tokens are ownership in the company with voting rights and dividends right.

And I am starting to think the cypto market just does not get it.  The investment funds, Angel Investors and VC involved in the crypto market get it and see the potential but not the everyday crypto investors.  They keep talking about our SANA security token is going to perform like all the failed ICO's that still have no product or those that do have a product but HAVE NO SOURCE OF REVENUE.  How long will these companies be around if they need to feed their project and the projects do not make any revenue.

That is not us.  We have real clinics, where people pay money to have their dog or themselves treated.  We have a effective, low cost treatment.  And will produce revenue when a clinic is open.

Gary

Thank you for your support.  But I think you are looking at this the wrong way.

First, I agree supply and demand are key to a price.  And after we raise the money and open our clinics.  And have news reports of how well the treatment is working then there will be more demand.  Then when our quarterly reports so revenue and profits, more will want to buy the SANA tokens that are sold on a exchange.

We are not a typical blockchain app or software.  We are a cancer treatment that works and we will be using it in our clinics.  The value of our company and our SANA security token will not be based, only, on them selling on an exchange.  It will be based on the real revenue/profit working model.

And final you said
the holders of your tokens can be redeemed for customer care.
  You are now talking about our Utility token (SANA-UT) which is a pre-paid treatment credit.  They are NOT the SANA security tokens.  They will not even be available till after the offering.

The SANA security token give you ownership in the company, access to dividends paid out INCLUDING 10% of every pre-paid treatment credit sold.  Yes 10% of every pre-paid treatment credit sold is distributed out to the owners of the SANA security tokens.

What would you do then?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100

copper member
For very developed countries, pets are given a lot of attention because they are friends with us. So your way of developing is treating dogs in the US first, and then it makes sense to me. However, it is necessary to quickly study and apply it to humans. At that time, our life will be improved and better taken care of. Good luck

I agree but remember it has been used on humans since 2009.  We do not have to have any research to apply it to humans.  We actually had to do studies to find the proper dose for dogs since that was different than humans.

Treating dogs is the easiest entry point.  Treating humans we will go where ever the regulations will allow us to go.  After the raise I assured you that besides the multiple Canine Cancer Centers going up. There will be a few treatment centers for people in select areas throughout the world.

Gary
Well technically once we raised the money, we are not a cryptocurrency project, but a real clinic treating dogs and treating people and that is what I would present to the European Union.
I think this is an interesting project.

Is your project more focused on treating cancer in animals (dogs) or humans??  because I didn't follow the old post.

At first it is to enter the market treating dogs in the US.  Strongest need.  Best chance to produce both revenues and profit.  And we have the best connection to the dog community. 

But we will be opening treatment facility for people also outside of the US as the opportunities open us.  We will start with clinics for people in the Caribbean.  We are in talks with opening a few in Dubai to treat people.  We are also looking at opening a few in Costa Rica and in Mexico along the US border.

And we will open dog clinics in other parts of the world also.  Europe, Japan, Australia for example.  You can learn a lot at our website adsana.io

Gary

Pages:
Jump to: