Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 74. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How, with the help of your project, will investors increase their capital? I also love dogs and all cattle very much, but here I would like to see assumptions about  return of investment.

Hi serantepe,  If you get a chance look back at some of the other answers I have given because I talk a lot about how profits, dividends and the increase in the value of the SANA token will give ROI to the investors. For example below is a post where I talk about the projected financials.  And below that is a previous post talking about ROI's.

As for the profits on the clinics themselves.  It depends on how much is raised and how many clinics we can open within the first 6 to 12 months.

I believe within the first year but I also try to be pragmatic about this.  Here is our 5 year projection which will give you insight.  When you see a negative in the first year, that will be covered by the money raised in the offering.  Also it shows how many clinics will be open each year.

NOTE: This is based on raising at least $10Million in the offering.

These are only projections and should not be considered guaranteed financial projections.

First, all SANA token holders will get a proportionate share of all pre paid credits (upcoming Utility tokens).  For every $1.00 spent on Prepaid credits, $.10 to distributed back to the SANA token holders.

And since everyone who buys the prepaid credits gets a 20% discount I think a lot of people would do that.  

So depending on how many clinics and if half of the sales revenue is derived from PrePaid Credits you may have a Return on Your Investor (ROI) of anywhere from 9% to 15%.

Adding on the dividends from the profits would be pure speculation at this point and maybe another 4% to 10%.

BUT where I believe your best chance of profits would come from the value of the SANA tokens when listed on an exchange.  If we have the financial projects as shown in our White Paper.  

Look at it this way. If you purchase the SANA tokens at the pre-sale price of $.10 USD per token or were the first 100 and with your bonus the cost per token would be around $0.083 USD per token and our tokens just rose to $.35 USD per token you would have over a 350% ROI.

And my personal believe is that with the publicity of our successes with this treatment, the proposed revenue and profits and the number of clinics for dogs and people, I can easily see the SANA tokens be over $.75 USD to $1.00 USD per token.

PLEASE REMEMBER THE ANSWER THESE ARE ONLY ESTIMATES AND WE ARE NOT GUARANTEEING ANY PRICE FOR THE SANA TOKEN ON THE SECONDARY MARKET.

So, actually, we can look at these calculations and understand the minimum dividends, because this project can't raise less than $10 mln in my opinion.
Activity: 322
How, with the help of your project, will investors increase their capital? I also love dogs and all cattle very much, but here I would like to see assumptions about  return of investment.

ROI here is very good, you can check it by your own. As for me, this is the most promising project of this year for sure. If you are interested in investing, this project offers 20% bonus for the first 100 investors from this forum.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
How, with the help of your project, will investors increase their capital? I also love dogs and all cattle very much, but here I would like to see assumptions about  return of investment.

Hi serantepe,  If you get a chance look back at some of the other answers I have given because I talk a lot about how profits, dividends and the increase in the value of the SANA token will give ROI to the investors. For example below is a post where I talk about the projected financials.  And below that is a previous post talking about ROI's.

As for the profits on the clinics themselves.  It depends on how much is raised and how many clinics we can open within the first 6 to 12 months.

I believe within the first year but I also try to be pragmatic about this.  Here is our 5 year projection which will give you insight.  When you see a negative in the first year, that will be covered by the money raised in the offering.  Also it shows how many clinics will be open each year.

NOTE: This is based on raising at least $10Million in the offering.

These are only projections and should not be considered guaranteed financial projections.

First, all SANA token holders will get a proportionate share of all pre paid credits (upcoming Utility tokens).  For every $1.00 spent on Prepaid credits, $.10 to distributed back to the SANA token holders.

And since everyone who buys the prepaid credits gets a 20% discount I think a lot of people would do that.  

So depending on how many clinics and if half of the sales revenue is derived from PrePaid Credits you may have a Return on Your Investor (ROI) of anywhere from 9% to 15%.

Adding on the dividends from the profits would be pure speculation at this point and maybe another 4% to 10%.

BUT where I believe your best chance of profits would come from the value of the SANA tokens when listed on an exchange.  If we have the financial projects as shown in our White Paper.  

Look at it this way. If you purchase the SANA tokens at the pre-sale price of $.10 USD per token or were the first 100 and with your bonus the cost per token would be around $0.083 USD per token and our tokens just rose to $.35 USD per token you would have over a 350% ROI.

And my personal believe is that with the publicity of our successes with this treatment, the proposed revenue and profits and the number of clinics for dogs and people, I can easily see the SANA tokens be over $.75 USD to $1.00 USD per token.

PLEASE REMEMBER THE ANSWER THESE ARE ONLY ESTIMATES AND WE ARE NOT GUARANTEEING ANY PRICE FOR THE SANA TOKEN ON THE SECONDARY MARKET.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
How, with the help of your project, will investors increase their capital? I also love dogs and all cattle very much, but here I would like to see assumptions about  return of investment.
Activity: 322
Can you predict how much as dividends will receive an investor for these 12,000 SANA tokens annualy? I'm not asking about exact number, of course.

That would be very difficult to estimate.  Especially since being a Security Token Offering under the Securities Act of 1933 in the US, I can guarantee or claim you would get dividends or discuss profits. I can only show you the project financials, I have in the white-paper and posted earlier on this thread.

But here is how you would earn dividends.

What a great answer. It is a great opportunity to be involved in so useful and definetely successful business as AdSana project!
Activity: 359
Guys, have you ever had an experience with people? How was it?
Cancer is a big disaster and people like you are going great thing by fighting with cancer

If I understood correctly, they have a successful experience with people since 2009. They treat people in China at the moment. What do you think about that?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Guys, have you ever had an experience with people? How was it?
Cancer is a big disaster and people like you are going great thing by fighting with cancer
3. MEDICAL TOURISM -  Medical tourism is huge in the Caribbean and Central American where people come get treated for a lesser costs and to enjoy the beautiful weather.  The Caribbean is close for both US and Europe.  The come for dental work.  For Plastic Surgery.

Well, I can understand medical tourism, when we are talking about people. But, it can be quite uncomfortable to go to other continent with a dog.
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
So, let me ask whether you are seeking for a cancer pillar towards dogs or humans as well?
Activity: 359
2. For dogs clinics, we are going to go to the places where people have dogs as pets.  And more than that, owners who consider their dogs part of their family and will spend $4000 to treat the dogs.  So people have dogs but would never spend that.  That is why the US and Europe are good places to go with the Canine Cancer Centers.

Can you tell how did you get that statistics? Especially, the statistics about owners who consider their dogs part of their family and will spend $4000 to treat the dogs?
Activity: 476
Yes they are and have been using worldwide for years.

Nice! So, no matter what in what countries you will build your clinics, you won't have problems with the law, right? Investor can be calm?
Hello! I correctly understood that you put experiments on animals?

No, they are treating people for a long time, so they are experienced enough in this field. And now, they are just adopting previous experience to treat dogs' cancer.
Activity: 406

Well, it is some kind of experiment, because they are now at the stage of finding the best doses for dogs. But, they treat people since 2009, so this is the working cancer treatment
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
You are pursuing a very noble goal and I hope that you will be able to achieve even greater results than you expect. Of course, it seems to me that an unknown group of people in every way hinders the development of treatment of this disease.

Indeed, curing people is very profitable business, so there always will be forces that will try to stop or slow the development of really effective ways of treatment.
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
You are pursuing a very noble goal and I hope that you will be able to achieve even greater results than you expect. Of course, it seems to me that an unknown group of people in every way hinders the development of treatment of this disease.
Activity: 476
I like to see how serious these guys are. I'm sure that their business will be very successful. So, I recommend every potential investor on this forum to grab the possibility to get a 20% bonus right now!
Thank you for the answer. If tokenholders hava a right of voting, is a situation when tokenholders can vote about firing the top management real?

LOL  TECHNICALLY, I have created the SANA token distribution and the attached Class B Common Voting stock so that if all the SANA token were issued and all the stock was issue then the public would control 54% of the company.  And yes they could fire the management.  But why would you is a better question.  If the management which includes the inventor of the treatment has done a great job and is making everyone money and profits keep increasing the value of the token, why would you get rid of such a winning team.  Smiley

What will happen if someone will get 51% of all tokens? Will he become a company owner with a right to choose the future of it by him own?

It would be almost impossible for any one person to get 51% of all the tokens.  But to answer your question.  If one person would own 51% of the tokens he could choose the future of it.  But again that is basically impossible.  Too many people would have to want to sell their tokens including all of the present management.

Sure, just told my opinion. We are here to discuss the project, right? :=) You question is really interesting, because such decisions will determine how fast they will build their business and how fast investors will start to get their dividends.

Some of the things that come into the decision process are:

1. How easy is it to work within the country to bring our treatment.  I have been in discussion with a country about bringing in out treatment for people and was told it will cost about $200,000 in legal fees and government fees just to get approval.  So that country will have to wait until we can afford that.

2. For dogs clinics, we are going to go to the places where people have dogs as pets.  And more than that, owners who consider their dogs part of their family and will spend $4000 to treat the dogs.  So people have dogs but would never spend that.  That is why the US and Europe are good places to go with the Canine Cancer Centers.

3. MEDICAL TOURISM -  Medical tourism is huge in the Caribbean and Central American where people come get treated for a lesser costs and to enjoy the beautiful weather.  The Caribbean is close for both US and Europe.  The come for dental work.  For Plastic Surgery.

This are the main deciding factors.

What about the drugs, that ar used in this method of therapy? Are they legal in all countries?

By the way, how many dogs can be treated at the same time and how many of them can be treated annually?

Great question. With one Veterinarian, 2 Vet Techs and 1 assistant Vet tech would could easily treat 120 dogs a month.  If we added another Veterinarian and team it could cost to 240 dogs.  And more teams add more dogs.

Australia and Japan are pretty rich countries with a big problem of cancer in dogs and human. The fact you've chosen those countries to expand your business proves that you are very experienced managers!

Thank you Anna.  Many of us have been in business for 15 to 30 years or more.  And the same amount with cancer research and canine cancer.  So we know our markets.

So, how many Veterinarian+teams can work in 1 clinic? How large will clinics be, by the way?
Activity: 406
Thank you for the answer. If tokenholders hava a right of voting, is a situation when tokenholders can vote about firing the top management real?

LOL  TECHNICALLY, I have created the SANA token distribution and the attached Class B Common Voting stock so that if all the SANA token were issued and all the stock was issue then the public would control 54% of the company.  And yes they could fire the management.  But why would you is a better question.  If the management which includes the inventor of the treatment has done a great job and is making everyone money and profits keep increasing the value of the token, why would you get rid of such a winning team.  Smiley

What will happen if someone will get 51% of all tokens? Will he become a company owner with a right to choose the future of it by him own?

It would be almost impossible for any one person to get 51% of all the tokens.  But to answer your question.  If one person would own 51% of the tokens he could choose the future of it.  But again that is basically impossible.  Too many people would have to want to sell their tokens including all of the present management.

Sure, just told my opinion. We are here to discuss the project, right? :=) You question is really interesting, because such decisions will determine how fast they will build their business and how fast investors will start to get their dividends.

1. How easy is it to work within the country to bring our treatment.  I have been in discussion with a country about bringing in out treatment for people and was told it will cost about $200,000 in legal fees and government fees just to get approval.  So that country will have to wait until we can afford that.

2. For dogs clinics, we are going to go to the places where people have dogs as pets.  And more than that, owners who consider their dogs part of their family and will spend $4000 to treat the dogs.  So people have dogs but would never spend that.  That is why the US and Europe are good places to go with the Canine Cancer Centers.

3. MEDICAL TOURISM -  Medical tourism is huge in the Caribbean and Central American where people come get treated for a lesser costs and to enjoy the beautiful weather.  The Caribbean is close for both US and Europe.  The come for dental work.  For Plastic Surgery.

What about the drugs, that ar used in this method of therapy? Are they legal in all countries?

By the way, how many dogs can be treated at the same time and how many of them can be treated annually?

Great question. With one Veterinarian, 2 Vet Techs and 1 assistant Vet tech would could easily treat 120 dogs a month.  If we added another Veterinarian and team it could cost to 240 dogs.  And more teams add more dogs.

Australia and Japan are pretty rich countries with a big problem of cancer in dogs and human. The fact you've chosen those countries to expand your business proves that you are very experienced managers!

Thank you Anna.  Many of us have been in business for 15 to 30 years or more.  And the same amount with cancer research and canine cancer.  So we know our markets.

I've been curious if tokens are really have same right as stocks. ) I don't know why good managers can be fired, but don't forget about Steve Jobs.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18

Pages:
Jump to: