Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 72. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The effects of the disease are devastating on every living being, this I believe we all or almost all know, the project is great , regards for all investors what are the benefits instead?

Investors have great benefits. They have the vote right, the right for dividends. Also, they can get 20% bonus, if they will be in the first 100 investors from the forum.
Thanks for quick replay, investors will get dividends from where? are  you investing the money onto other project  or other? Sorry for all this questions.

Dividends will be calculated from any profit of the project. Including 10% from sold utility SANA tokens. I, usually, don't invest, but in this case i'm thinking seriously about it. What about you?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 10
Good business they have been running for a long time. I like the concept of your mission to help people with cancer, I'm sure they will be successful for fundraising. This is a good project
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
The effects of the disease are devastating on every living being, this I believe we all or almost all know, the project is great , regards for all investors what are the benefits instead?

Investors have great benefits. They have the vote right, the right for dividends. Also, they can get 20% bonus, if they will be in the first 100 investors from the forum.
Thanks for quick replay, investors will get dividends from where? are  you investing the money onto other project  or other? Sorry for all this questions.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Great team for sure, but I think you need to find more famous blockchain advisors, such as Ismail Malik, for example.

I have found that many of the "famous" blockchain advisor have gotten to the point that they want to be paid to have their name associated with a project but really do not lend much help to the project.  And I believe people on Blockchain are realizing that and just famous names on a project do not do that much.

But you are missing the big pictures.  We do not need blockchain technology to open clinics and treat dogs and people with cancer.  The blockchain is not going to make that part of our company anymore effective or better.  Getting properly funded is the way we are going to succeed in that part of the business model. So the best or most famous blockchain expert will not affect our treatment or treating a patient with it.

Where blockchain experts ARE BENEFICIAL AND VITAL is when we start to incorporation our app and utility token so that people can book appointment and use our unique "PAYMENT ASSURANCE" program and in the storing of data.  And when we begin to raise funds we will looking into talking with other experts who want to get involved.  

That said I know our team.  They are very smart.  We have had long strategy conversations with all of them and I am excited and honored to be working with them

Gary

Here is some information on our Utility Token Ecosystem

According this image, using utility token for payment for treatment, clients can get 20% discount. They need to pay full price using tokens to get a discount?

Activity: 322
I have a question. will the price for the treatment be same in all counries or there will be some differences?

Usually, there is a difference between prices even in one country, depending on districts. SO, I think that there will be a fork in prices.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
I have a question. will the price for the treatment be same in all counries or there will be some differences?
I am glad to hear that there are new products for the treatment of cancer, because it is the plague of the 21st century. Rather, enter their development in the global scale.

They don't need to develop anything, they already successfully treat people since 2009 in China, and now they start to treat dogs. They need money for Veterinarian clinics at the moment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
I am glad to hear that there are new products for the treatment of cancer, because it is the plague of the 21st century. Rather, enter their development in the global scale.
Activity: 476
Great team for sure, but I think you need to find more famous blockchain advisors, such as Ismail Malik, for example.

I have found that many of the "famous" blockchain advisor have gotten to the point that they want to be paid to have their name associated with a project but really do not lend much help to the project.  And I believe people on Blockchain are realizing that and just famous names on a project do not do that much.

But you are missing the big pictures.  We do not need blockchain technology to open clinics and treat dogs and people with cancer.  The blockchain is not going to make that part of our company anymore effective or better.  Getting properly funded is the way we are going to succeed in that part of the business model. So the best or most famous blockchain expert will not affect our treatment or treating a patient with it.

Where blockchain experts ARE BENEFICIAL AND VITAL is when we start to incorporation our app and utility token so that people can book appointment and use our unique "PAYMENT ASSURANCE" program and in the storing of data.  And when we begin to raise funds we will looking into talking with other experts who want to get involved.  

That said I know our team.  They are very smart.  We have had long strategy conversations with all of them and I am excited and honored to be working with them

Gary

Here is some information on our Utility Token Ecosystem

Will your clients know that they are buying cryptocurrency to get the discount or not? I mean, not so many people understand what crypto is. It can be scared of it.
Activity: 406
Very strong project in my opinion! is there a minimum investment to get a 20% bonus? Do I need to pass KYC?

This project is from USA, as I can see, so, I almost sure that every investor must pass KYC because of SEC. Moreover, it is STO, so definitely, yes.

CEO has already answered this question before. There 2 ways of investing: for US citizen and for citizens of any other country. But, all of them must pass KYC.
Very strong project in my opinion! is there a minimum investment to get a 20% bonus? Do I need to pass KYC?

This project is from USA, as I can see, so, I almost sure that every investor must pass KYC because of SEC. Moreover, it is STO, so definitely, yes.
Guys, have you ever had an experience with people? How was it?
Cancer is a big disaster and people like you are going great thing by fighting with cancer

If I understood correctly, they have a successful experience with people since 2009. They treat people in China at the moment. What do you think about that?

You are correct Yanina, Dr. Tsang started out in 2009 in China when the government allowed him to use his treatment in one hospital. His first patient was actually his sister-in-law who had breast cancer.  She is still alive and well and CANCER FREE.   Now some 10 years later he has 26 hospital where he is treating people with cancer

I think it would be good again to explain as much as I can of how the treatment works.  It is proprietary but I can explain quite a bit.  If you go back up on this thread or go to our website you will see the section where it says "How Our Cancer Treatment Works".  In there, we talk about MDR protein pumps (Multi Drug Resistant).  All cells have them.  Think of them like a like a straw and when a cell senses something wrong entering the cell, the MDR's will basically pump it out.

That is why with normal Chemotherapy treatment, such large doses of Chemotherapy drugs are use to try and kill the cell.  Because as the chemo is entering the cell, the MDR pump is getting it out of the cell.  That is why patients have terrible side effects.  The are nauseated, they can't eat and they lose their hair are some of the side effects.  

Well with our treatment we use another FDA approved drug, which basically temporarily disables the MDR portent pumps in the cancer cells.  And with the MDR protein pumps temporarily disabled we use chemotherapy drugs to kill the cell.  

NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT  Because the MDR protein pumps are disabled, we do not have to use a lot of a chemotherapy drug.  So we only use about 10% of the normal dose of chemotherapy drugs and it kills the cancer cells.  So we effectively kill the cancer cell and the patients do not have any bad side effects from the chemotherapy drug since we only use 10% of the normal dose.  Not feeling sick, no losing their hair, none.

That is the treatment in a nut shell.  And we administer all the drugs, per treatment, over a 70 minute treatment session via an IV transfusion.  Treatments are most often administered twice a week.  The number of weekly treatments needed depends on the cancer and how far it has progresses.  

Can find out how many people have already been cured of cancer by your method? And how can get treatment at your clinic?

Usually, China doesn't publish their secrets. I mean, this approach is revolutionary, so it can be protected by the government of China.
Can find out how many people have already been cured of cancer by your method? And how can get treatment at your clinic?

Using the term "cure" is not commonly used in cancer treatment. Normally terms such as the cancer has responded, gone into remission, successfully treated and other such comments.  We like to say we kill cancer cells and cancer stem cells which are the cells that spread cancer.

Something you may be interested to know is that with treating humans in China, Dr. Tsang is only getting patients for Palliative care which is specialized medical care for people living with a serious illness. This type of care is focused on relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. The goal is to improve quality of life for both the patient and the family.

So these are patients typically have tried other cancer treatments as their first line of defense and those treatments have failed and according to main medicine these people go into what is classified as Palliative Care which helps the patients deal with a long term serious illness but only focusing on trying to relieve the symptoms.

So those are the patients Dr. Tsang gets in the China hospitals.  But that is fine with him, because he still kills all the cancer cells and stops the cancer from spreading.  And the people go home and are still alive.

All that said, in just one hospital 352 people were treated, 12,325 treatments were given and 90% of the patients responded successfully to the treatment.

352 people were treated, 12,325 treatments were given since 2009, right? So, it is about $1,500,000 or my calcilation is wrong?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
All that said, in just one hospital 352 people were treated, 12,325 treatments were given and 90% of the patients responded successfully to the treatment.

Have you researched why those 10% wasn't successful? Do you have ideas how to increase the percent of successful treatments?
Activity: 406
Do you have any results besides some dog experiences? I wish you would elaborate new medicine against cancer, but reality is tricky. A far bigger budgets are spend every year, but no one can find any medicine towards cancer. I think that chances are low and I don't get how do you earn untill medicine would show result.

Are you sure that those billions are spended on such research? I mean, it is a perfect scheme to make money. I'm saying, that I do R&D in this field, take money and than only a part of them is used for this purpose. Another part goes to my account in some offshore country. Then, I can say, that I need more.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
Hi ^BuTcH^ I am going to break up your quote so I can better answer your question

Do you have any results besides some dog experiences?

Besides the dog experiences.  I did share that the treatment which is an infusion therapy using already FDA approved drugs, one being Chemotherapy drugs, has been used since 2009 by Dr. Tsang in China where now he uses the treatment in 26 hospitals where he has trained doctors in the method.

I wish you would elaborate new medicine against cancer, but reality is tricky.

It is NOT a new medicine, it is using Chemotherapy drugs plus one other FDA approved drug that has been around for decades and used every day by doctors.  It is just when this two are combined that it disables the MDR protein pumps in the cancer cells and allows the chemotherapy to be very effective.  So effective that we only have to use 10% of the normal dose.

Not sure what reality is tricky means?

A far bigger budgets are spend every year, but no one can find any medicine towards cancer.

Yes far bigger budgets, billions, are spent every year trying to develop NEW cancer drugs.  Again we are NOT developing a new cancer drug that needs FDA approval.  That would take 100's of millions if not billions and up to 10 years.  Again we are NOT developing a new cancer drug. We are using FDA existing drugs that are available anywhere in the world.

I think that chances are low and I don't get how do you earn untill medicine would show result.

If you have the time please look at previous questions and answers on this thread.  You will read that we are using the treatment now but need funding to build out clinics.  Of course every new business needs cash flow until profits are reach and that is what part of the fundraising is for, working capital.  But we will be "earning" revenue as soon as a clinic is open and we treat patients.

And the medicine has show result.  At just one hospital in China, Dr. Tsang said the 352 people were treated, 12,325 treatments were given and there was a 90% success rate.

Gary
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Do you have any results besides some dog experiences? I wish you would elaborate new medicine against cancer, but reality is tricky. A far bigger budgets are spend every year, but no one can find any medicine towards cancer. I think that chances are low and I don't get how do you earn untill medicine would show result.
Pages:
Jump to: