Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storage Beta! [NRO] Neuro — cryptocurrency for neural networks! PoW&PoS - page 13. (Read 38449 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
A little too late to see the subject airdrop. I hope that's not too late. Tell me what June 22 is now handing out coins?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Ok, i've followed the Facebook and Twitter group/feed.  I must say I'm a little incredulous as to the shortness of details and vagueness of the airdrop itself.  Plus the formatting of this feed OP reminds me quite a bit of some recent complete sham ANNs.  ZETH/WAAH/RIDDLE/ScryptWaves, and others.  Airdrop is literally free coins, so sure, but I don't even see any format for how many coins will be distributed, where they will be distributed (lack of wallets), and what the coins genuine development roadmap may be.

So i'm in for the drop, but buyers beware is my message here.  I wouldn't pay anything for this coin until something substantive is produced.

I agree with you, but you are paying. You are paying your attention to this project, which is something precious and rare. If I were yoy, I'd only pay more attention once they share the whole information in an easy to understand way.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
I've joined the facebook and twitter , how does the air drop work?
i think just waiting next information for airdrop juni 22  Cool
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
Ok, i've followed the Facebook and Twitter group/feed.  I must say I'm a little incredulous as to the shortness of details and vagueness of the airdrop itself.  Plus the formatting of this feed OP reminds me quite a bit of some recent complete sham ANNs.  ZETH/WAAH/RIDDLE/ScryptWaves, and others.  Airdrop is literally free coins, so sure, but I don't even see any format for how many coins will be distributed, where they will be distributed (lack of wallets), and what the coins genuine development roadmap may be.

So i'm in for the drop, but buyers beware is my message here.  I wouldn't pay anything for this coin until something substantive is produced.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Journey to the future begins today!
Pool was working like 2-3 hours, not anymore... still awaiting payouts.
Uptime is less than 12 hours... feeling like wasting my time
Beginning to wonder if the pool is stable and if this all thing is serious?

Can you to find anybody who can create one more pool?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Pool was working like 2-3 hours, not anymore... still awaiting payouts.
Uptime is less than 12 hours... feeling like wasting my time
Beginning to wonder if the pool is stable and if this all thing is serious?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Only facebook awailable for airdrop? Its not good idea. Dev, really better to do airdrop for example to bittalk users from member to legendary rank.
Activity: 658
Is there any specific requirement on how we will get qualified for the airdrop?
Please let us know.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
What do we do to get in airdrp?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
I want to join your Airdrop on June 22. So how do we get the coin? Is there a link to your wallet? Or do you need WAVES, NXT, or ETH Wallet from us? Please let us know thank you! Smiley
Activity: 280
How i know will get airdrop
I've joined on facebook, twitter, telegeram.dan instagram
I hope there is a more detailed explanation of your project
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Tried to register pool.neurocoin: Token expired, please try again.
What are the wishes for me? NNokHMuBL3JqNtHyDuUJ6QU9bFQcUu5NS9

I tried later - I'm waiting for a long letter on the box. Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.
Activity: 14
I've joined the facebook and twitter , how does the air drop work?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Tried to register pool.neurocoin: Token expired, please try again.
What are the wishes for me? NNokHMuBL3JqNtHyDuUJ6QU9bFQcUu5NS9
Activity: 19
Pool still not working and not paying out...
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Is there any wallet that can accept your airdrops? Or i can use any wallet address, such as EHT address?
download wallet can earn coin?

yes, but only if you will execute airdrop rules!
Activity: 74
download wallet can earn coin?
Anyone could update here about how we can join the airdrop, specifically for people who do not use NSA's biggest contributor - aka Facebook?

You can use Weibo.
It our second airdrop platform.
Activity: 77
airdrop is really good news Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: