Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storj - Decentralized Storage - page 54. (Read 389756 times)

Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
March 23, 2017, 05:31:24 PM
Hello! I store my STORJX at Omniwallet. How can I send them to Poloniex?

SJCX traded @Poloniex is a CounterParty token, which has nothing to do with Omniwallet, afaik
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
March 23, 2017, 01:08:15 PM
Hello! I store my STORJX at Omniwallet. How can I send them to Poloniex?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
March 23, 2017, 11:53:11 AM
Let's not forget the 3 million raised from Google Ventures and other reputable firms 😎. Long time holder, since the ico. Really happy with all the results so far.

No flashy marketing, just working tech and user experience.

When the marketing comes in, oh the moves we will see Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
March 23, 2017, 11:49:10 AM
People have to keep their computer on 24/7. what if that person shuts their system down? Are there many copies of the encrypted pieces so if one person shuts down you can still access your data?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
March 21, 2017, 06:13:49 AM
With all the recent development on Storj platform this thread is not attracting enough viewers, I  believe we will see more of Storj soon. This project is better than 90% of existing Altcoins with no real world use

Totally agree. Once they have Windows UI it will raise for sure. I mean it has to, more people will use it, more demand = higher price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
March 16, 2017, 08:15:11 AM
Hello. Undoubtedly one of the best projects, with great prospects. I would like to also have a coin in your asset. Here I think on some level best to buy. Can you tell?
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
March 16, 2017, 12:20:23 AM
They really need to hire someone for the marketing, having a great product without marketing = nothing.
More marketing videos for a YouTube channel would be a very nice approach!

Google Adwords and Facebook Ads might be cost effective too...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 15, 2017, 02:51:01 PM
With all the recent development on Storj platform this thread is not attracting enough viewers, I  believe we will see more of Storj soon. This project is better than 90% of existing Altcoins with no real world use
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
March 15, 2017, 02:36:14 PM
I see lots of activity on my driveshare since the project got out of beta.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 14, 2017, 05:12:23 PM
can someone explain that still i need 10000 coins to get paid from renting the space or after beta its removed??
It has been removed. Everyone can rent out HDD space.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
March 14, 2017, 04:02:49 PM
can someone explain that still i need 10000 coins to get paid from renting the space or after beta its removed??
March 14, 2017, 03:53:05 PM
They really need to hire someone for the marketing, having a great product without marketing = nothing.
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
March 13, 2017, 11:28:34 PM
Great to hear that, do you have plan to have signature campaign for the marketing and promotions? It is also good way for us to make some precious SJCX tokens, and you still have much proportion of coin reserved, give us more.
Thinking about your post, that might be an interesting idea in order to spread (even more) the word of Storj being definitely available (out of Beta) to the wild worldwide market!

BTW it's not testing time anymore, now It's Business Time folks!  Cool
Activity: 247
March 13, 2017, 11:00:26 PM
StorjX is officialy out of the beta! http://blog.storj.io/post/158359154453/storj-comes-out-of-beta

They need a better marketing, cannot believe nobody posted it here yet!

"We’re excited to announce that Storj is officially out of beta! Our platform has been completely free of charge as we stabilized our technology and optimized performance. To start, every registered user can use up 25 GB storage and 25 GB bandwidth (every month!) free for 12 months.

What happens when I go over the limit?
If you go over the free allowance and you have payment information on file, you will only be billed for your usage above the free allowance. Currently, that’s 25 GB storage and 25GB bandwidth every month. If you do not have payment information on file, you may be rate limited until you submit your payment information.

How much does it cost?
Storage is $0.015 per GB per month, and bandwidth is $0.05 per GB. This is about half the cost of competing services, and a large percentage goes directly into the pockets of our farmers.

Can I keep using Storj for free?
Great question! We just launched our referral program, so you can invite your friends to Storj and get an additional 50GB of storage and 50GB of bandwidth once they join and spend $10. There’s no limit, so invite away! Log in and head to the referrals page.

Can I pay in BTC or SJCX?
Currently, we don’t have automatic billing options for using cryptocurrencies, but we plan on adding them in the near future. In the meantime, we will manually accept BTC and SJCX payments for large users. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Thanks as always for your continued support, and for making the open source and distributed web possible!"

Great to hear that, do you have plan to have signature campaign for the marketing and promotions? It is also good way for us to make some precious SJCX tokens, and you still have much proportion of coin reserved, give us more.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 13, 2017, 10:46:45 PM
I think the investment round will be _great_ for Storj Labs, but for SJCX? Harder to say... if the coin is too expensive folks won't want to use it over a centralized storage solution. A project like this seems great for end users, more dubious for "investors".

SJCX isn't used to buy storage from Storj.   Storj is starting with USD payments via credit card.  SJCX is used by Storj to pay farmers.  You, initially, can't even pay for storage with it.  Bitcoin is supposed to be offered next, and then later SJCX.  

Is there any SJCX payments ETA? This should have big direct impact on the price of the token.
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
March 13, 2017, 10:39:02 PM
StorjX is officialy out of the beta! http://blog.storj.io/post/158359154453/storj-comes-out-of-beta

"We’re excited to announce that Storj is officially out of beta! Our platform has been completely free of charge as we stabilized our technology and optimized performance. To start, every registered user can use up 25 GB storage and 25 GB bandwidth (every month!) free for 12 months.

If you go over the free allowance and you have payment information on file, you will only be billed for your usage above the free allowance. Currently, that’s 25 GB storage and 25GB bandwidth every month. If you do not have payment information on file, you may be rate limited until you submit your payment information.

How much does it cost?
Storage is $0.015 per GB per month, and bandwidth is $0.05 per GB. This is about half the cost of competing services, and a large percentage goes directly into the pockets of our farmers.

Great question! We just launched our referral program, so you can invite your friends to Storj and get an additional 50GB of storage and 50GB of bandwidth once they join and spend $10. There’s no limit, so invite away! Log in and head to the referrals page.

Currently, we don’t have automatic billing options for using cryptocurrencies, but we plan on adding them in the near future. In the meantime, we will manually accept BTC and SJCX payments for large users. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Thanks as always for your continued support, and for making the open source and distributed web possible!"
Exciting news! Exciting times!

Unlike other "alt-crypto-projects" this one is a real professionally run business. Congratulations to all team!

Now that it's out of Beta I'm expecting more BIG announcements in the following weeks...

Maybe possible involvement of more BIG 500 Forbes companies as clients like COX Enterprises?

Pay attention to what I'm writting:

Storj is doing history!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2017, 05:36:44 PM
Any problems with storj rocket chat?

Cant login, password reset wont send the reset email...

Maybe there is a problem in the rocket chat, hoping to recover soon.
March 13, 2017, 05:30:09 PM

How much does it cost?

Activity: 910
Merit: 511
March 05, 2017, 12:59:38 PM
hi guys!!!
it' is possible to get some bucks today, with SJCX???
any profit calculator around?
buy some.

hen hem...
ok..
first, uy some..
then, how to rise some bucks sharing my free storage???
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
March 03, 2017, 09:27:02 AM
hi guys!!!
it' is possible to get some bucks today, with SJCX???
any profit calculator around?
buy some.
Pages:
Jump to: