Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storjcoin X (SJCX) - A Coin for Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 16. (Read 400953 times)

legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
Note that if you have high downtime you contract gets cancelled. All the data is public, just join the chat, and you can lookup your address.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Sorry probably wrote wrong. I wanted to know how to Withdraw my SJCX. I can only change wallet add in storjx app.
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
Yes might be not enough Giga-Hours Smiley  Eitherway how to make deposit to SJCX address. I can only change address in app not make deposti of my coins.

Thanx
In order to buy SJCX you have to send the BTC to your counterwallet address. From there then use the BTC to buy SJCX on their exchange. After that it should show up on your wallet in the client and your good to go. You don't necessarily buy SJCX in the client rather the client looks at the SJCX balance of your address and that will then show up as 'balance'. Hope this clarified your question
Yes might be not enough Giga-Hours Smiley  Eitherway how to make deposit to SJCX address. I can only change address in app not make deposti of my coins.

Thanx
am i the only one who didnt recive any payment in the last 2 months ?

Payments are done monthly. Previous one was on 26th of January.

I also haven't recieved payment since December. or at least early January
Make sure you did this.
If you didn't have 1gig stored over the course of 1 month (744 gb hours) you would not be paid. 

If you have trouble, you should go to community.storj.io and join the #storjshare channel.  People there will help you.
If you haven't had the client running for 744 gb hours through the whole month then you will not be paid. However, if you have done that then definitely check the community page and talk with one of the devs. One way to easily check if you should be receiving payments or not is to check their monthly payout spreadsheet. Search for your counterparty wallet address and then if its listed in it you should be getting payments. If you are listed and not receiving payments then once again talk to one of the devs at the community page and I'm sure they will sort everything out.

I also haven't recieved payment since December. or at least early January
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
If you didn't have 1gig stored over the course of 1 month (744 gb hours) you would not be paid. 

If you have trouble, you should go to community.storj.io and join the #storjshare channel.  People there will help you.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Oh yeah, it's one click alright, unless it's stuck in "preparing" or some funky clock sync problem or both or w/e..  

I'd say that about 20% of the times I've started DriveShare it actually worked.
yes
I had this issue on my mind.
And at 2nd.. what connection should I have?
How much upload/download and how much storj uses?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Oh yeah, it's one click alright, unless it's stuck in "preparing" or some funky clock sync problem or both or w/e..  

I'd say that about 20% of the times I've started DriveShare it actually worked.
any update in Storj client?
I have no many time to waste..
I would like to share my diskspace in "one-click" and forget about it..
Is it already working close to what I am dream about? Wink or is it still in "alpha" phase with many errors, needs of many manual work etc?
I would say that this project is pretty much a 'one-click' and forget about it as it runs in the background. The only time that the client will actually shut off on you is when you shut down your computer completely. That being said, at this time it is pretty hard to get data being stored onto your computer because there just isn't that much data that is being downloaded. To answer your question again the client works very well, you can just turn it on and let it run without need to worry about it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Yesterday, my Avast antivirus detect trojan downloaded
via Storj Share app.   Angry

probably a false flag? Please post screenshot and name of file detected and trojan...

Should be false flag, otherwise he downloaded the incorrect wallet. The app is OK and not infected, we should use it very normally.
any update in Storj client?
I have no many time to waste..
I would like to share my diskspace in "one-click" and forget about it..
Is it already working close to what I am dream about? Wink or is it still in "alpha" phase with many errors, needs of many manual work etc?
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats

probably a false flag? Please post screenshot and name of file detected and trojan...
When are next payouts scheduled?
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I received my payment for December too so many thanks! But I stopped runing storj due to many problems..
Are there fixed now?

what kind problems were you experiencing?
some time it becomes fix and some time it works smoothly the intruption of all this is unbearable during serious effort.
I received my payment for December too so many thanks! But I stopped runing storj due to many problems..
Are there fixed now?

what kind problems were you experiencing?
F.e freezing, blank screen while loading app etc..
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
My computer restarted last night(win10 and their automatic updates..), drive share loaded but wasn't RUNNING..
I clicked START and left to work..  came back in the evening to find it PREPARING....

Don't even remember when was the last time that the program started running properly after a restart.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: