Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 5. (Read 59048 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What I suggested and what I show you isn't all the storm team knows about it is because I'm going beyond my limits, but we're all a team that we're storming forever, we don't have to be verified yet to create a higher storm for the next generation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I have already downloaded your application to my smartphone, I had problems installing the application. The application needs to be improved, but the fact that you have already done it is a huge plus.

Q3 recap has been released - adding more ways to earn to app, and getting ready for the new product release.  Learn More at

https://blog.stormtoken.com/q3-storm-update-ecc992587994

The Storm team seems to be making some big steps in their hiring process and improvement of the platform.

Also 228 BTC, 556 ETH, and 234M STORM tokens awarded are quite high numbers. Clearly a lot of people see the value in this platform. Hopefully this will have an effect on the token price too as the platform continuously keeps growing further.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
I am not worrying about the prices at all. But I do think that they won't be able to launch the Storm ios version until Apple makes changes to its policies. This is what people had been suggesting Storm team from long. All this time they could just launch a web version of gig apps first so that people could start using it and Storm coin would also have had some utility.
I agree with you in everything you wrote. Especially in terms of Storm utility. In general, the currency becomes valuable and its price increases when it is needed to pay for something, services, etc. I think utility is the solution for any project.

I think so. The coin doesn't have some utilities, first of all it's not a coin and then it shouldn't exist. Crypto is an alternative means of payment for cash, so not only the STORM but also all the coins must have the utilities.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I am not worrying about the prices at all. But I do think that they won't be able to launch the Storm ios version until Apple makes changes to its policies. This is what people had been suggesting Storm team from long. All this time they could just launch a web version of gig apps first so that people could start using it and Storm coin would also have had some utility.

Luckily the Android userbase is quite big already anyway but it would be good when iOS users have the ability to make use of the Storm offerings too. It does say "coming soon" so I assume it's already quite far along in the works.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
I agree with you in everything you wrote. Especially in terms of Storm utility. In general, the currency becomes valuable and its price increases when it is needed to pay for something, services, etc. I think utility is the solution for any project.
Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
StormX, Inc. is moving up the Top 200 private tech companies in Seattle list !!!! that a very good sign for future !! Storm is always growing  !
I think there's no news from a dead project. What I read here shows that the Storm project is not dead and that the coin holders can hope for a return. In this sense it may be better not to sell yet.

There is nothing to worry about from this project,now it's time to buy...
Storm has been listed on major exchanges and has a daily volume of $ 10M, a price increase is only a matter of time Smiley

Yes, you're right, it's a good time to buy. Who can afford to buy now and have definite patience will win. Who can know the history of the Storm in the short term?
Not only STORM but also many other coins, this is the right time to buy more. Those who have idle money can take advantage of this opportunity to make a big profit.
yeah those who buy storm or any other good altcoins now can make 300%+ profits when bull run comes, i wish i had more money to invest now, unfortunately i have maxed out!
Activity: 434
StormX, Inc. is moving up the Top 200 private tech companies in Seattle list !!!! that a very good sign for future !! Storm is always growing  !
I think there's no news from a dead project. What I read here shows that the Storm project is not dead and that the coin holders can hope for a return. In this sense it may be better not to sell yet.

Storm has been listed on major exchanges and has a daily volume of $ 10M, a price increase is only a matter of time Smiley

Yes, you're right, it's a good time to buy. Who can afford to buy now and have definite patience will win. Who can know the history of the Storm in the short term?
Not only STORM but also many other coins, this is the right time to buy more. Those who have idle money can take advantage of this opportunity to make a big profit.

in January Storm ever touched the price 1300 satoshi but I think high pump can happen because there are many fomo traders considering at that time almost all of the altcoin prices going crazy
because now the market is bearish so i am not sure if this is the right time to buy more

In my opinion, it is good to buy as many coins as possible after a study of each historian. Some may have spectacular growths.
Activity: 559

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Coins never have been designed to achieve high sustained profitability. If the new coins have supporters, they will go straight ahead when they go to the market. and makes the most profit on the first rise, for example btc. BTC was much more valued when it took place in the first market and now it is always falling. so investors are investing in a coin to produce new coin.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

Activity: 406
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I really don't like the task just to get a STORM Token.

And I think doing their task will get a huge money for them since advertising is really a money making machine for them. I'll wait for more dip of STORM token and not to do their task. LOL
I have watched the STORM project over time and are part of the group of optimists who believe in the return of Storm. I still have patience because the crypto market has not yet recovered.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Q3 recap has been released - adding more ways to earn to app, and getting ready for the new product release.  Learn More at

The Storm team seems to be making some big steps in their hiring process and improvement of the platform.

Also 228 BTC, 556 ETH, and 234M STORM tokens awarded are quite high numbers. Clearly a lot of people see the value in this platform. Hopefully this will have an effect on the token price too as the platform continuously keeps growing further.
Activity: 532
The platform with microtasks using fiat money are very popular. There are a lot of users there. Such platform will populase the cryptocurency and attract new users to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Q3 recap has been released - adding more ways to earn to app, and getting ready for the new product release.  Learn More at

good news for storm, the Q3 app will be released soon, which is expected to be the STORM price can go up again, if the market recovers I am sure the STORM will rise, 0.0075 $ today's price, keep hold Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: