Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 50. (Read 59117 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What's the difference between your project and blocklancer?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Title is creating big confusion it's showing ICO is in progress while it has been finished long time ago. It need to get fixed now people can buy this from exchanges so that this is good opportunity to buy this at cheap price.

Yes you are right about it.

They need to update it. And if they do it regularly it would be better. Like trading on hitbtc. Our platform is online etc.
yes of course thread title in this project must be changed to be ICO successfully or finished., because currently title in this thread still ICO is in progress. but exchange this token still there is in Etherdelta, if exchange this token will listed in hitbtc would have been so much nicer.

You missed the latest news i guess.

It is already listed on hitbtc and you can trade in there. It is not officially listed on etherdelta but you can use its contract of course.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Title is creating big confusion it's showing ICO is in progress while it has been finished long time ago. It need to get fixed now people can buy this from exchanges so that this is good opportunity to buy this at cheap price.

They need to update it. And if they do it regularly it would be better. Like trading on hitbtc. Our platform is online etc.
yes of course thread title in this project must be changed to be ICO successfully or finished., because currently title in this thread still ICO is in progress. but exchange this token still there is in Etherdelta, if exchange this token will listed in hitbtc would have been so much nicer.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Wow awesome project, PLAY to EARN, SHOP to EARN and more. I'll be waiting for this time. Have a good Christmas.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Merit: 501
Wating for your free tokens I wish it will come so fast and we can spread the about you.

If you are talking about the airdrop they will send the tokens in four batches, one every 6 months. The first batch will be sent on June. To be elegible for the airdrop you have to keep your tokens on your wallet. I think this will encourage token holders to hold.
https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-drop-an-airdrop-for-unsold-tokens-to-encourage-wider-mass-adoption-ff5494a93343

i want to clear this airdrop..  is the bounty participants eligible for the airdrop? considering they have received it in their MEW and not in the storm play wallet?

I think we are not since it is stated that airdrop is for token sale participants and Storm Play users that registered before December 7, there is no mention of bounty participants.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
STORM at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/ and HiTBTC , nice great progress. Thank you

actually this is still very cheap at all, it is at the beginning of pre-sale ico how much the token price is sold

As I think, we would wait for a while. As for me, I will have been waiting till those moment, when the project will have a high level of development.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
STORM at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/ and HiTBTC , nice great progress. Thank you

actually this is still very cheap at all, it is at the beginning of pre-sale ico how much the token price is sold
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Wating for your free tokens I wish it will come so fast and we can spread the about you.

If you are talking about the airdrop they will send the tokens in four batches, one every 6 months. The first batch will be sent on June. To be elegible for the airdrop you have to keep your tokens on your wallet. I think this will encourage token holders to hold.
https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-drop-an-airdrop-for-unsold-tokens-to-encourage-wider-mass-adoption-ff5494a93343

i want to clear this airdrop..  is the bounty participants eligible for the airdrop? considering they have received it in their MEW and not in the storm play wallet?
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
🚀🚀🚀 EtherBTC Airdrop 🚀🚀🚀

Form : https://etherbtc.io/airdrop
 Zonto is mind!
Get free token register here 1st
legendary
Everybody was expecting bittrex because their CEO was storm's advisor but still no listing. Maybe he is not answering storm's tickets like they are doing to everybody Cheesy
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What's the inflation rate on Storm? What's the circulation supply?

As far as I know, The Circulating supply is currently unknown as the team is compiling all data (Unsold tokens, Bounty tokens, Advisors tokens, team's tokens, Storm players tokens etc) Once It's done, The final numbers should be released. The total supply is 10 Billion Storm tokens so I estimate the circulating supply to be between 1B to 2B storm tokens.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

hmmmm FREE token.....   better buy... do not ask for free always...
Merit: 501

Activity: 7
Activity: 53
What's the inflation rate on Storm? What's the circulation supply?
Activity: 340
Any information about the exchanges? I notice it has only been listed on hitbit which is too small and the volume is really sad.
Some people were dumping STORM on Etherdelta these days, I believe at this moment they are regreting for such actions! Prices will keep getting better, do you really 900k dollars of something small volume? Bittrex will add STORM!

Storm is on my list for most undervalued altcoin, we won't see this price for long time thats for sure.
Big exchanges will come soon.
Activity: 758
Any information about the exchanges? I notice it has only been listed on hitbit which is too small and the volume is really sad.
Some people were dumping STORM on Etherdelta these days, I believe at this moment they are regreting for such actions! Prices will keep getting better, do you really 900k dollars of something small volume? Bittrex will add STORM!
Pages:
Jump to: