Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 52. (Read 59117 times)

Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
Where can I find a roadmap of this project? There isn't any roadmap on the white paper...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
can someone plz provide the delta link for this token

It wasn't that hard to find but today i decided to be a good Samaritan. Here you go:

https://etherdelta.com/#0xd0a4b8946cb52f0661273bfbc6fd0e0c75fc6433-ETH

You are welcome by the way Smiley

Also, a little advice, don't dump your tokens yet.

thanks homie, am actually buying. i see that bittrex dude  Tongue
you are right this time to buy as much as possible because the price is still cheap.
maybe 2018 will increase because I also still hold this coin with full hope.

It is not even listed on etherdelta right now.

Dumping would be meaningless but getting some weak hands token from ed contract is logical.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It wasn't that hard to find but today i decided to be a good Samaritan. Here you go:

you are right this time to buy as much as possible because the price is still cheap.
maybe 2018 will increase because I also still hold this coin with full hope.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

legendary

Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
legendary
Recently binance and bittrex have listed some high quality tokens and projects from the word go, so we should stay positive with storm, i am quite sure some big exchange is going to list it soon.
Is the ICO in progress? Or do people have to wait another 2 months+ for the ICO to start?

This one is taking too long.

What are you talking about?

It is over already and probably everyone got their tokens.

It can be bought or sold through etherdelta right now, without listing.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
Recently binance and bittrex have listed some high quality tokens and projects from the word go, so we should stay positive with storm, i am quite sure some big exchange is going to list it soon.
Is the ICO in progress? Or do people have to wait another 2 months+ for the ICO to start?

This one is taking too long.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
legendary
There is a big fan following, storm might explode once listed, bittrex would be perfect.
Total supply is 10 bill as far as i know.

I think many people are waiting for Bittrex for obvious reason, also some other high volume exchanges maybe  Cheesy

I think if STORM will be listed on Binance, it would be enough for start. Not many tokens was listed on Bittrex for the last time.

I love binance and don't like bittrex. But it would be shocking for me to storm listed on binance first because of their advisor which is CEO of bittrex.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
There is a big fan following, storm might explode once listed, bittrex would be perfect.

I think many people are waiting for Bittrex for obvious reason, also some other high volume exchanges maybe  Cheesy

I think if STORM will be listed on Binance, it would be enough for start. Not many tokens was listed on Bittrex for the last time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Opportunities with STORM PLAY, STORM SHOP AND SMART GIGS are good opportunities all. I think this token is long term proposition.

yes I think all tokens need long term to through success including here, they must have plan
but for now it is very difficult development towards all it takes hard work Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
We are going to be releasing more information soon. Looking to release the whitepaper tomorrow.

In the meantime check out a review done by Token Tops!

https://tokentops.com/blog/storm-ico-review/
Activity: 52
Opportunities with STORM PLAY, STORM SHOP AND SMART GIGS are good opportunities all. I think this token is long term proposition.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgTkYOjw5hmNStpBILg3J5hinYWAyf3s8GE7qNxib74BTsYg/viewform is this really your airdrop or someone trying to deceive us on your company?
Activity: 38
Activity: 127
All tokens will be distributed by December 15th. The team cannot comment on exchanges unless they are listed.

What is the total distribution of storm and what are the exchanges to trade on?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I hope this token can be traded in addition to etherdelta because sometimes there are problems and there are often constraints
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Thanks for the tokens btw, i forgot all about them, put i did continue my share of liking, nevertheless, i was happily surprised to get the tokens in my wallet this week. 
Pages:
Jump to: