Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates - page 10. (Read 11757 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Why STP not added to Coingecko or Blockfolio. New projects getting listed easily this days, why STP delay after successful IEO on Bittrex? Huh

Maybe they are aiming for one but bigger place than what you're suggesting. If they are planning to get listed on much better place then it's good that they don't want to be added to some random sites.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Your telegram group is very active with vibrant responding admins. Good but how about other platforms and I think YouTube should be a good consideration  because quite a good number of persons utilise this platform and it will go along way helping the marketing strategy. Checked on yourtube though but couldn't find much information about this project and I want to believe I'm not the only one

Youtube is a great promotion. A good number of people use YouTube and you don’t want to leave em out. Mike is a awesome boss, and he’s got an amazing team and advisors from block72. I think STP would do brilliantly.

STP is easily a project I root for, they have great ideas and a wonderfully brilliant team. Their latest MTO is a testimony to the level of their IQ. I hope to see even more from the team going forward.
Activity: 224
Your telegram group is very active with vibrant responding admins. Good but how about other platforms and I think YouTube should be a good consideration  because quite a good number of persons utilise this platform and it will go along way helping the marketing strategy. Checked on yourtube though but couldn't find much information about this project and I want to believe I'm not the only one

Youtube is a great promotion. A good number of people use YouTube and you don’t want to leave em out. Mike is a awesome boss, and he’s got an amazing team and advisors from block72. I think STP would do brilliantly.

I have not seen any blockchain project pay that much attention to using YouTube for promotional purposes and most blockchain community members don't even go to YouTube that much.

Yea, you're right, that was why i made my statement earlier today, YouTube has never been a great source of communication for cryptocurrency projects and hence they don't drop much emphasis on that channel as a means of communication, even though i stated something about preferences, the best thing to do is always channel resources to effective media

Yea YouTube has not been a good sorce of communication for cryptocurrency projects for obvious reasons. Developers have never given it much attension thus making it unattractive for people to visit there for information seeking but trust me if only they can load it with enough relevant information about crypto projects some people would prefer that medium to the others. Some people are more in tune with explanatory videos than reading texts
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Does anybody know where STP gets the tokens that they can sell for a discounted price in their "MTOs"? Do they have a partnership with the projects (in this case MovieBloc) and get the tokens from them as kind of a marketing strategy or does STP has to buy them at first?

It would interest you to know that the projects which are allowed to participate in the MTO are part of the STP ecosystem. So the MTO is beneficial to both the project in this case MovieBloc and STP. This is because it creates some level of demand on both projects and thus has an impact on the price of the tokens.

Right. You would have to hold an amount of STP tokens if you want to be selected. The more STP tokens you hold gets you more chances of getting picked. It’s different from ICOs, quite similar to IEO, you need to hold a cryptocurrency first to participate. Makes it a bit difficult for newbies.

You actually have to send the STPT to the MTO pool, the minimum STPT that could be sent is 20 STPT and the higher number of tokens sent would increase your chances of winning the competition and also increase the number of slots that would be available for you after the winners have been selected.

Doesn't this model where all tokens in that pool get locked afterwards decrease the token supply of STPT too fast? I mean, for someone who wants to hold STP it's nice because tokens scarcity can also have a positive effect on the price but with fewer tokens in circulation, this could also lead to lower liquidity on exchanges.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I have not seen any blockchain project pay that much attention to using YouTube for promotional purposes and most blockchain community members don't even go to YouTube that much.

Yea, you're right, that was why i made my statement earlier today, YouTube has never been a great source of communication for cryptocurrency projects and hence they don't drop much emphasis on that channel as a means of communication, even though i stated something about preferences, the best thing to do is always channel resources to effective media
Activity: 728

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Hey guys i saw  Live ama session going on telegram The informative STP Network Live AMA session about new MTO process with CEOMike floor is open for questions and answers ..this direct active communication technique is good.

Yea I saw it too.The question and answer session was cool and it has answered alot of questions I would have asked here. This project is simply fairing well. Kudos to the team

Wow, what a great loss to me, am just coming on board and am surprised to see the great innovation that the STP team has brought into the cryptocurrency space. I guess I need to study more about the MTO concept and how it would be beneficial to the project and STP. Its more like a competition for purchasing a token at a highly discounted rate which is 50% discount.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Does anybody know where STP gets the tokens that they can sell for a discounted price in their "MTOs"? Do they have a partnership with the projects (in this case MovieBloc) and get the tokens from them as kind of a marketing strategy or does STP has to buy them at first?

It would interest you to know that the projects which are allowed to participate in the MTO are part of the STP ecosystem. So the MTO is beneficial to both the project in this case MovieBloc and STP. This is because it creates some level of demand on both projects and thus has an impact on the price of the tokens.

Right. You would have to hold an amount of STP tokens if you want to be selected. The more STP tokens you hold gets you more chances of getting picked. It’s different from ICOs, quite similar to IEO, you need to hold a cryptocurrency first to participate. Makes it a bit difficult for newbies.

You actually have to send the STPT to the MTO pool, the minimum STPT that could be sent is 20 STPT and the higher number of tokens sent would increase your chances of winning the competition and also increase the number of slots that would be available for you after the winners have been selected.
Activity: 448
Why STP not added to Coingecko or Blockfolio. New projects getting listed easily this days, why STP delay after successful IEO on Bittrex? Huh

STP is listed on two top exchanges with cool trading features, Bittrex and BitMax. That’s  enough liquidity any good project could get in a short time. CoinMarketCap might take some time trying to fix a new tokens in, but it doesn’t count to me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

But just holding the STPT is not enough, right? The STP tokens have to be sent to a pool and then - even if you don't get picked for the MTO - you won't get the STPT back?! Did I understand that correctly?
Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey guys i saw  Live ama session going on telegram The informative STP Network Live AMA session about new MTO process with CEOMike floor is open for questions and answers ..this direct active communication technique is good.

I often find direct communication in the telegram group quite essential, recently I got my ETh stucked in DDEX and couldn't find any helpful guild until I join the group. Direct communication is key.
Activity: 672

Not really sure about YouTube been a good medium but you have a point, as not everybody prefer the main source of media coverage like telegram, twitter etc, as individual have their preferences and as such, they should utilize every available means to ensure that they pass the needed message to the public, as we all know, the industry is much tougher than before
Yo everyone its been a week since my last checking here in STP, What do we have here now? I mean I'm aware to current event but  does the team gave additional informations about the previous IEO?

You’re right on time. STP, as promised, has gotten a new product. They call it Micro Token Offering, MTO. Works just like the ICO STO or IEO, but it’s a better way to raise funding for your cryptocurrency project. They’ve gotten a the first MTO project, called MovieBloc.

I just read it last night and that MTO is quite interesting thing. Same thought on it because it's really like getting a fund from that event at the same time helping the project get more attention because of the rewarding system.

Please can someone point me to the direction of the MTO news. I am really trying to understand what it is but i don't know what MTO is?
Activity: 630

Yea I saw it too.The question and answer session was cool and it has answered alot of questions I would have asked here. This project is simply fairing well. Kudos to the team

Too bad, I wasn't able to meet up with the live AMA. I hope the team will be kind enough to release the questions and answers to the public through a blog or something for those who weren't able to participate.

That will be a good idea and convenient too for those people who are really wanted to participate on questions and answers but they can't watch or attend the AMA or similar events because of personal reasons.
Activity: 224
Activity: 448
Yo everyone its been a week since my last checking here in STP, What do we have here now? I mean I'm aware to current event but  does the team gave additional informations about the previous IEO?

You’re right on time. STP, as promised, has gotten a new product. They call it Micro Token Offering, MTO. Works just like the ICO STO or IEO, but it’s a better way to raise funding for your cryptocurrency project. They’ve gotten a the first MTO project, called MovieBloc.

I just read it last night and that MTO is quite interesting thing. Same thought on it because it's really like getting a fund from that event at the same time helping the project get more attention because of the rewarding system.

Good luck to the moviebloc team. I think MTO would has gotten the best features of IEO and STO. It’s got a better rewarding plan for people who buy MTO tokens, and I think it could easily be regulated.
Let’s see what next Mike pulls off.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What's the status of STP project now ? IEO finished, tokens listed. I know team is working but is there any major announcement from team?

Other than the new MTO news I heard recently, I don't think there is much news to hear about this token yet. You can check round their social Media handles or follow them to receive the latest news ASAP whenever posted. I recommend twitter and turning on your notification for their handle...
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: