Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates - page 12. (Read 11757 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
That's really good work team and nice to see that the STPT tokens holders have opportunities to win unlocked tokens. But just want to know that how token holder will get the notification/information if he/she is eligible for this opportunity?

I am not sure what you want to say,  but can you share the link where this information is mentioned so that I can check jb detail?  Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
That's really good work team and nice to see that the STPT tokens holders have opportunities to win unlocked tokens. But just want to know that how token holder will get the notification/information if he/she is eligible for this opportunity?

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
What's the status of STP project now ? IEO finished, tokens listed. I know team is working but is there any major announcement from team?
Activity: 48
Well on there official site (telegram) the admin has explained used case of stp token one by one seems more informative here is the link https://t.me/STPofficial/30753
thanks for sharing, i really get the big picture right now, i just hope thinks goes as the team have planned it pretty obvious they have great plan for the token

It is also obvious that with such great plans we might have to wait for them for a long while for all plans to materialise. But I believe it will all be fine at the end though. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Well on there official site (telegram) the admin has explained used case of stp token one by one seems more informative here is the link https://t.me/STPofficial/30753
thanks for sharing, i really get the big picture right now, i just hope thinks goes as the team have planned it pretty obvious they have great plan for the token
Activity: 48

Thanks for this. Though it was more of a bullet pointer than an explanation but still it's a good one. Thanks for the  group link too I have used this opportunity to join their group.
Activity: 98
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Till now upbit and bittrex is for exchange..so any updates if they are planning for listing more exchanges in coming days Huh Pls share the updates if they have mentioned anywhere regarding new upcoming exchange STP

I think listing is far fetched thing that comes with the progressive movement of the brand, what matters most in such is the foundation, once that has been strongly laid down, the brand can confidently head on to other aspects of the growth of the project, many individuals that knows nothing about how such works will be screaming for listing
Activity: 392
STP Trading price on Bittrex actually went lower than the tokensale price few hours after its listing. I guess that was week hands letting go and whales buying more. Now, STP tokens is on the rise.

Yeah. It's a normal occurrence especially just after the project gets listed on an exchange. The price usually gets low because of weak hands dumping.

yeah, it always like that i wish their is a better way to tackle the issue of early dumping. most guys see early dumping as a get quick money scheme

Seems to be having good trading volume with BTC pair. In future they allowing pair with ETH or USDT also? Because I can see pair available with only BTC.
Activity: 98
Till now upbit and bittrex is for exchange..so any updates if they are planning for listing more exchanges in coming days Huh Pls share the updates if they have mentioned anywhere regarding new upcoming exchange STP
STP Trading price on Bittrex actually went lower than the tokensale price few hours after its listing. I guess that was week hands letting go and whales buying more. Now, STP tokens is on the rise.

Yeah. It's a normal occurrence especially just after the project gets listed on an exchange. The price usually gets low because of weak hands dumping.

yeah, it always like that i wish their is a better way to tackle the issue of early dumping. most guys see early dumping as a get quick money scheme
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

It's also a good chance for those smart people who wanted to have more but in cheap prices. Well it will still going to depend on the project if the people will keep supporting it and will not going to get a long to the flow of those weak hands.
Activity: 672
As i was going through about ama session’s for an overview on telegram community i found the founder of STP network mike has given a strong reason why They have choosen bittrex and he said advantage to launch ico on Bittrex because  it’s one of the oldest exchange platforms, which has a significant user base and It also has a robust local resource in Korea because they have a partnership with Upbit.

Right.  Bittrex is an old exchange and has strong traders base. see how quickly the IEO finished and even listing of tokens also done.

Bittrex is an old exchange. And most people would buy STP tokens because they trust the team behind it. Bittrex seems to be on the way back in business with STP network.

Bittrex has been a bit silent for a while until we heard about STP tokensales on Bittrex, that explains why several persons went to complete their verification to be eligible to participate in the toksale. I do hope that Bittrex, continues to expand its operations and develop the platform as time goes.

I believe it’s just the start. I myself don’t Bittrex, looks a bit complicated and something meant only for the protraders. But it’s awesome when you find out, every button is meant to give you the best customer experience.

Yea, not everyone is a fan of them but its a good start and i believe much more will come as they proceed, the good thing about the whole thing is that we don't get to see massive airdrop been launched as a means of raising money for the project which will help keep the price at a steady proportion overtime, without huge negative effects
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I’ll be there to get these tokens off those weak hands, as much as my finances would allow me to. Whales would be doing that too. But it’s gone high again. And I don’t think it would be going lower anytime soon.
the current price I see STPT down 25%, is that correct? I'm a little confused, even though STPT is traded in Bittrex and Upbit, but this token is ranked 1862, is there something wrong?

i just checked it currently down 30% and you are right about the ranking it ranked 1862, guess the market is not favouring to STPT

It's only rank 1862 because it hasn't been properly ranked at all. CMC does its ranking according to the total market cap, means price * circulating supply. But for STP they don't have a number for the circulating supply. That's why there is no market cap for STP so far.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

I’ll be there to get these tokens off those weak hands, as much as my finances would allow me to. Whales would be doing that too. But it’s gone high again. And I don’t think it would be going lower anytime soon.
the current price I see STPT down 25%, is that correct? I'm a little confused, even though STPT is traded in Bittrex and Upbit, but this token is ranked 1862, is there something wrong?

i just checked it currently down 30% and you are right about the ranking it ranked 1862, guess the market is not favouring to STPT

I would say stp is still not stable in the market as alot of people are dumping and cashing out. I guess people that got it cheaply and are trying to sell at profit.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

What are the supplies of this project?

What are the long term plans of the project owners?

Are the team active?

These are my metrics to judge if the project would stand the test of time
Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
Quote from: asriloni link=topic=4597128.msg42167918#msg42167918 date

They will not do that because they have a lot of partnership and STP has become a popular service among the crypto platform. Remember so many icos have used STP's service. I thought that this platform already familiar for a lot of people or even some big platforms today.

Is STP already in operations before now?

It sounding as if they are.

If they are how are they not popular yet until now?
[/quote]

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Well, most of the tokens got sold during a private sale. So the private investors there probably got a better deal than the investors in the Bittrex IEO. That's most likely the reason why its trading below the IEO tokensale price.  
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

Pages:
Jump to: