Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 30. (Read 144878 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

I would like to see STRAKS on www.kucoin.com and www.binance.com exchanges. STRAKS will x2 x3 in short term. Thank dev team so much. P/S : those 2 exchanges have many potential coins as well. Reg one for yourself. 

Ha I think most coins would like to be on major exchanges. It's not really up to the coin developers to just 'decide' that they want to be on a large exchange. There is an application process, fees to be paid, priority list from the exchange etc.

Even for an exchange like Cryptopia, they charge something like 5 BTC just to get listed (which is a ridiculous amount imo), and they aren't even one of the main exchanges - they're more second tier kind of level.

Cryptopia about 20-25 BTC now. The same price with HitBtc

That is crazy.  Cryptopia listing was less than 2 BTC 6 months ago, wasnt it?  And that was when BTC like 1/3 its current price.

That's correct, they are asking 5M Dot coins or around 24 BTC. You can negotiate though but the asking is now more than $100k in USD equivalent. There is tremendous demand for coins exchanges now that's why these exchanges are making a killing in commissions and listing fees.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Which Exchanges are planning and when to buy STRAKS?

STRAKS will be launching on HitBTC in February. The exact date will be published across all STRAKS communication channels as soon as it is established.

I would not put your coin on that exchange. I'm not investing in your coin if it's on places like hitbtc yobit coins control coinsmarket or any of the other exchange scams out there.

Leave it on kucoin and binance and be done with it
We can vote for Kucoin.
Activity: 155

seriously, man, go see the Head Doctor
I'm very rarely offend people but in that case ignore him because he's an idiot.

Koinbi.SCAM would like to welcome Straks to its service!

Koinbi welcomes Straks to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for Straks to be traded!
Our mission at Koinbi is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

URL: XXX
Trade: YYY
API: ZZZ

Thank you,
James and the team at Koinbi.SCAM
I wanted to take a look on this exchange but small volumes and poor amount of listed coins and no asks orders were too suspicous. Also Straks devs didn't tell anything about new exchange (except HitBTC in the February). So I made research... And found that it's scam .
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/koinbi-no-withdrawal-potential-scam-2757535
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/koinbi-exchange-are-scam-2606144
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2756085
https://cryptovest.com/news/exchanges-a-new-frontier-for-scams/

Also take a look on Twitter. Full of comments about scam: https://twitter.com/Koinbi_Exchange/status/950634317843120133
I don't recommend to use it... Be careful. I removed links in quote.

And @Tryoene - get out. Reported to moderators.

----------
Btw. bitcointalk should have normal moderators to ban bots like ivedevil or tryoene. Thread moderators isn't good (enough).
Activity: 100
Merit: 11

Its not true! I did not pump sigt! You lie!
Again!!!!

seriously, man, go see the Head Doctor
Activity: 154

I would like to see STRAKS on www.kucoin.com and www.binance.com exchanges. STRAKS will x2 x3 in short term. Thank dev team so much. P/S : those 2 exchanges have many potential coins as well. Reg one for yourself. 

Ha I think most coins would like to be on major exchanges. It's not really up to the coin developers to just 'decide' that they want to be on a large exchange. There is an application process, fees to be paid, priority list from the exchange etc.

Even for an exchange like Cryptopia, they charge something like 5 BTC just to get listed (which is a ridiculous amount imo), and they aren't even one of the main exchanges - they're more second tier kind of level.

That is crazy.  Cryptopia listing was less than 2 BTC 6 months ago, wasnt it?  And that was when BTC like 1/3 its current price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Just read the weekly update, great and all the very best. Racing car Advertisement will really widen the reach of STRAKS.
Activity: 62
Another scam coin. STRAKS Developers pulled the shady swap, what makes new buyers think it wont happen again? Just a cheap move to lower the total supply.

The only thing shady about it is that it hurts STRAKS by introducing weekly dumping. The team didn't hold enormous quantities of SIGT to actually benefit from this, they did it to help the community, many of which got the bad end of the stick.

At this rate, whatever Signatum you swapped is fully reimbursed within 4-6 months at the price of the sigt ATH.

This, in itself, is great. I only wanted to make ends meet and not lose my SIGT investment, and it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Even if STAK dumps to $2 I will still have made a profit.

Anyone holding SIGT is now screwed.

You don't have to be a crypto genius to know that holding dead coins is not a good idea. Do you seriously think someone will swoop in and take over SIGT development?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

STRAKS will be launching on HitBTC in February. The exact date will be published across all STRAKS communication channels as soon as it is established.

I would not put your coin on that exchange. I'm not investing in your coin if it's on places like hitbtc yobit coins control coinsmarket or any of the other exchange scams out there.

Leave it on kucoin and binance and be done with it
Activity: 3
Nice coin, and features, do you think it will surpass dash in value? i my self think it will! Roll Eyes
Activity: 115

This is good news. HitBTC is one of the bigger exchanges. It will contribute to Strak's price stability by allowing more traders and investors to buy and sell Straks.
Activity: 49
@icedevil, we get it.  You missed out on the swap.  You are now regretting your life choices. 

Your post is showing that somebody wants to sell their 44 month Straks swap proceeds account.  Why does that have anything to do with "a scam"?  The team can't control what Straks holders do.

Find a new coin icedevil. Find peace.
Activity: 32
Straks has a bright future - thanks team for the perfect work
Activity: 12
Straks is SegWit and SegWit2x active, Lightning Network compatible, Atomic Swap compatible and an increased non-SegWit block size of 4MB; introducing the first Masternode-enabled digital currency based off core Bitcoin version 0.14.2. STRAKS endeavours to eliminate unwanted transaction malleability through SegWit activation from day 0; solves capacity constraints suffered by Bitcoin and its peer group through a larger non-SegWit block size and increased signature operations - effectively introducing SegWit4x; is Lightning Network compatible - supporting instant payments, scalability, low cost and cross blockchain transactions; proposes a fair distribution through a Zero Start Instamine Protection (ZSIP) policy and Zero Start Masternode Reward (ZSMR) policy; introduces a new unique Masternode payment re-balancing algorithm, labelled Reactive Equilibria (REV1); and furthermore, implements a modified version of the new effective D106 difficulty re-targeting algorithm.

Great job devs! Truly innovative, and useful coin for the purpose of ecommerce. Straks has a bright future, and a brilliant development team.
Activity: 11
Another scam coin. STRAKS Developers pulled the shady swap, what makes new buyers think it wont happen again? Just a cheap move to lower the total supply. Anyone holding SIGT is now screwed.
Activity: 70
Anyone knowing what's happening with STRAKS wallets in stocks.exchange? My wallet is empty, although I have coins there. Enyone else having the same issue?
i have open orders and come coins in the wallet there. ebreything is fine.
this exhcange sometimes works really slowly. but finally everything gets as it should be.
Activity: 140
Anyone knowing what's happening with STRAKS wallets in stocks.exchange? My wallet is empty, although I have coins there. Enyone else having the same issue?
Activity: 12
Is there any mechanism in place that helps STRAKS deal with volatility? I think especially in the e-commerce space that's a big problem and maybe a stable coin will have much better chances to be successful in that area.

Right now the supply is somewhat low so volatility is determined by supply and demand. As more coins are dispersed through the system and STAK starts showing up on higher-volume exchanges, the price should start to even out a little more.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Is there any mechanism in place that helps STRAKS deal with volatility? I think especially in the e-commerce space that's a big problem and maybe a stable coin will have much better chances to be successful in that area.
Pages:
Jump to: