Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 26. (Read 144878 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Any news about the update of signatum supply?
Please stop spamming and fudding, dude. STRAKS is a good project, which has surpassed the difficult period after Doc's extreme bad behaviour and abusement. The project has dedicated devs and good technical developments. Bots in Discord channel are very helpful. So in a word, I strongly believe in the potential of this project and its upcoming applications in real life.

mine is just a question that has not yet been answered and I do not understand why ... The only action is to delete my post... Why?

The is your signatum thread. Ask there:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303471.1240

Here we have Straks thread. Don't post anything about other cryptocurrencies there hence despite the fact that old signatums users are receiving Straks.
Straks =/= Signatum. Just STOP.

signatum 3d is closed! then i can ask only here because devs are the same

Surely, your efforts are better targeted at creating a new thread and hiring new devs for the project you are so passionate about.  Somebody here can show you how if you are unsure.  Pay them in shitnatum.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Any news about the update of signatum supply?
Please stop spamming and fudding, dude. STRAKS is a good project, which has surpassed the difficult period after Doc's extreme bad behaviour and abusement. The project has dedicated devs and good technical developments. Bots in Discord channel are very helpful. So in a word, I strongly believe in the potential of this project and its upcoming applications in real life.

mine is just a question that has not yet been answered and I do not understand why ... The only action is to delete my post... Why?

The is your signatum thread. Ask there:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303471.1240

Here we have Straks thread. Don't post anything about other cryptocurrencies there hence despite the fact that old signatums users are receiving Straks.
Straks =/= Signatum. Just STOP.
Activity: 60
is bounty programm still open?
Sweet, thank you for this Smiley

You're welcome. I've updated site - added fees and redesigned it to looks better and shows more data (similar to WTM).

Agree, submitted form. Such exchanges should not be on the market!

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
We need to finally take down that Koinbi-scam.

Agree, submitted form. Such exchanges should not be on the market!
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Is there any calculator for STRAKS, to see  what i can expect with my hardware?
One user on reddit created it, but as I see now the link became unavaible (maybe expired due to inactivity).
I decided to reupload it with my little graphical "fixes" while Straks isn't on WhatToMine yet. I hope author will not be mad at me (otherwise PM me and I will delete it). So all copyrights and thanks belong to him.
Sorry little ads added by hosting (ublocks/adblocks recommended). I don't earn any profits on it. It's free hosting.

Link: http://strakscalc.cba.pl/

Sweet, thank you for this Smiley
Is there any calculator for STRAKS, to see  what i can expect with my hardware?
One user on reddit created it, but as I see now the link became unavaible (maybe expired due to inactivity).
I decided to reupload it with my little graphical "fixes" while Straks isn't on WhatToMine yet. I hope author will not be mad at me (otherwise PM me and I will delete it). So all copyrights and thanks belong to him.
Sorry for  little ads added by hosting (ublocks/adblocks recommended). I don't earn any profits on them. It's free hosting.

Link: http://strakscalc.cba.pl/
Activity: 4
I have done all the steps for mining with CCminer and installed the STRAKS Core wallet (and sync.) and started mining via cryptopool.

how long will it take before something appear in my wallet,  as for now, i only see how meny lines is accepted,  and cant find out actually the value of my mining.

As usualy better for wait 24h after u start mining, or u can check info on cryptopool. There is info like:
* approximate from the last 5 minutes submitted shares
Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.001, or 0.0001 on Sunday
Is there any calculator for STRAKS, to see  what i can expect with my hardware?
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
I have done all the steps for mining with CCminer and installed the STRAKS Core wallet (and sync.) and started mining via cryptopool.

how long will it take before something appear in my wallet,  as for now, i only see how meny lines is accepted,  and cant find out actually the value of my mining.

As usualy better for wait 24h after u start mining, or u can check info on cryptopool. There is info like:
* approximate from the last 5 minutes submitted shares
Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.001, or 0.0001 on Sunday
Activity: 4

Activity: 119
Has the swap from SIGT to STRAKS finished? I saw that over 65% STRAKS locked up in its masternodes. What such a low total supply by now!
https://masternodes.online/currencies/Stak
The swap will be operated gradually over time, and this one has been done automatically by bots. You can check the information and of course get more if you want by joining the STRAKS discord channel.
Activity: 8
Does devs still work?
It is a very terrible team. They are just part-time on it.
When could devs work full time on it?
Investor and miner are very wretched.

I suggest to change new professional devs on it.

Are you simply kidding us? Or are you mad, dude? They are very performed. You made me disappointed a little bit.

Yes he is definitely just mad. Just look at his previous comments:

OMG, it is greatest project in crypto in future.

Does anyone know what is expected price of STRAKS?

Its better than others.  I think in the future its about 1000 dollars.

It is a great project. To read the github professional introduction.
What a perfect feature on this coin  and perfect roadmap.
Everyone should buy more SIGT to swap STRAKS.It is easy to get STRAKS. Then you all guy could get a lots of reward.

The SIGT on yobit will they be good for swap with STRAKS ? thers like 2 different SIGT coins V1 and v2
There is only one version of sigt https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/
Sigt 2.0 was codename for the swap when previous dev abandoned project.
I really liked idea of e-commerce orientated coin from the beginning. Unfortunately previous dev scammed a lot of ppl, thx to this team that they overtook the project and invested their time.

this coin is very transparancy .Just read the github. you could get it.

I dont understand why so many guys never bring their brain outside.

How to use API for a STRAKS? I need to know network hashrate. There is a function like a 'https://chainz.cryptoid.info/XXX/api.dws?q=nethashps' for some coins, where XXX is coin name. But it doesn't work for STRAK Sad
Plz help me

As far as I know (if I'm wrong correct me) there is currently no API for Straks. Devs are working on it currently - see roadmap. It's the current goal. If you want to know current nethash you can check it on suprnova pool (left menu)or by using MPOS api.

By the way I didn't know this page. Looks great (except white style... i prefer darks one). All in one Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Does devs still work?

Grin

The team works full-time. The coin will be published soon at HitBTC. I think this is really a huge step in the development of the project.
Activity: 67
Does devs still work?

Are you simply kidding us? Or are you mad, dude? They are very performed. You made me disappointed a little bit.
Activity: 28
Does devs still work?

Activity: 23
How to use API for a STRAKS? I need to know network hashrate. There is a function like a 'https://chainz.cryptoid.info/XXX/api.dws?q=nethashps' for some coins, where XXX is coin name. But it doesn't work for STRAK Sad
Plz help me
Activity: 49
Me too , just wait for HitBTC in februrary.

Whole new level of exchange Smiley

I want to see if listing in HitBTC would really make a big difference for Straks. Price has been sideways to down lately.
HitBTC is a good exchange, let's go to the exchange owners and ask them for listing our coin.

You might have missed the news that STRAKS is due to be listed on HitBTC already!
Activity: 107
Me too , just wait for HitBTC in februrary.

Whole new level of exchange Smiley

I want to see if listing in HitBTC would really make a big difference for Straks. Price has been sideways to down lately.
HitBTC is a good exchange, let's go to the exchange owners and ask them for listing our coin.
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
We need to finally take down that Koinbi-scam.

Please do following three steps. We need to mark that Koinbi on browsers as phishing. It will prevent many visits there.
Probably it works the same as other Google services (like YT reports or in changes on maps). I mean more reports = higher priority = faster mark as scam by browser.

1. https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/?tpl=mozilla&hl=en&url=https%3A%2F%2Fkoinbi.com%2F
2. Solve CAPTCHA
2. Copy and paste:
This site is designed to steal cryptocurrencies by it's creators. Take a look on multiple threads via Google Search about users which had deposited their money there but never got them back.
3. Click "Submit report".

Thanks for making Internet better place.

Good idea , will support too.
Pages:
Jump to: