Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 39. (Read 144878 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
mine take 24hrs to deposit! so wait  Cool
Is there some problem with stockexchange? They do not want to deposit my mined coins.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Is there some problem with stockexchange? They do not want to deposit my mined coins.
Activity: 6
what is going on with the price? STRAKS (STAK) $25,92 USD (212.63%)

I would not worry, prices will fluctuate as all cryptocurrencies do, i believe that this is only a minor set back as the coin has more surprises to show.
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
what is going on with the price? STRAKS (STAK) $25,92 USD (212.63%)
Activity: 3
good day dear straks team.
I have a very important question for you.
in my wallet there are 20 000 coins signatum.
I still can exchange for straks or is everything lost?

The Signatum coin swap registration period has officially ended 4 days ago.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Devs can you list straks on yobit atleast, please?
Devs rarely decide where and when their coin will be listed, even if they pay the highest price... And it is the same for most of the exchanges.
That said, I have read that Yobit listing request has been made, and fee was paid, so now everything is on Yobits side

There is now a lot of demand for listing in coin exchanges. Coin exchanges in turn are having a large demand from investors and traders that some are forced to stop accepting new registrations. It may take a while before Straks can be listed in new exchanges. For sure the devs are trying their best.
Activity: 11
good day dear straks team.
I have a very important question for you.
in my wallet there are 20 000 coins signatum.
I still can exchange for straks or is everything lost?
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
My Stak deposit to stocks.exchange it’s stuck in processing state for like 10 hours . I also contacted their aupport but still nothing .

Hope everything will solve soon .
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Hi, Straks community
I sent to get burned but not received anything in my straks wallet.

You need to wait at least for 10 jan.
Activity: 140
Avoid sending STRAKS to stocks.exchange. It's been more than 9h and no coins in SE wallet.
It's paramount for STRAKS to be listed asap in a serious exchange!
Activity: 196
Hi, Straks community
I sent to get burned but not received anything in my straks wallet.

Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Hello Dev Team,

I though fast transaction, I sent my STAK balance from suprnova pool mining to stocks.exchange it took almost an hour and my balance not yet appear. I saw in the txHash already received. What happen? Who is made mistake?

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect

Has nothing to do with straks, its stocks.exchange having heavy issues atm.

Try to send a payment from one wallet to another and you will see the sick speed Smiley
Activity: 155
Anyone got deposit problem with Stocks.Exchange?
I checked in block explorer the deposit was done, but balance in stocks.exchange is still 0 for a hour.

Hello Dev Team,

I though fast transaction, I sent my STAK balance from suprnova pool mining to stocks.exchange it took almost an hour and my balance not yet appear. I saw in the txHash already received. What happen? Who is made mistake?

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect

Stocks.exchange is currently encountering big technical problems (I hope problems, not scam). I'm waiting 14h for my coins to appear there. Many people too. Just be patient and don't send there new coins. And take a look on twitter: https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR
Maybe they will post new informations with current situation...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Dev Team,

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
Merit: 111
I would not worry, i know of two other coins that applied and paid Yobit listing before Straks and are still not listed

Not listed? I'm curious about Straks as a product. Good luck to them. Wish I could buy but not at current price...
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
Anyone got deposit problem with Stocks.Exchange?
I checked in block explorer the deposit was done, but balance in stocks.exchange is still 0 for a hour.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I would not worry, i know of two other coins that applied and paid Yobit listing before Straks and are still not listed
Merit: 111
Devs can you list straks on yobit atleast, please?
Devs rarely decide where and when their coin will be listed, even if they pay the highest price... And it is the same for most of the exchanges.
That said, I have read that Yobit listing request has been made, and fee was paid, so now everything is on Yobits side

I've heard two bad things with YoBit being really slow and unresponsive.
Activity: 312
just ask here
how long the swap payout process? 5 years?
Activity: 34
Why is this mooning so hard?
Pages:
Jump to: