Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 40. (Read 144878 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Devs can you list straks on yobit atleast, please?
Devs rarely decide where and when their coin will be listed, even if they pay the highest price... And it is the same for most of the exchanges.
That said, I have read that Yobit listing request has been made, and fee was paid, so now everything is on Yobits side
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Devs can you list straks on yobit atleast, please?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
coins market is down long ago
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
TIP: If you want to sell your coins on stocks.exchange I don't recommend it to you currently. Just HODL. They have a problems and I and many users waits for Straks and others coins for many hours. Support answered me that the technical problem should be fixed, but it isn't.
Take a look on their Twitter and users comments: https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR
Activity: 162
Devs owe us nothing, but it's their biggest interest to keep SIGN community if they are looking at the long term development plan. I don't see any reason why new devs do not listed to multiple requests and allow more time to do the swap!
Activity: 1
Another 2 days of swap?

@ Icenoob.  I hate creating accounts on forums...It really is such a tedious process that I never bother,
But....I created an account on this forum just to let you know how much of a whining c#nt you are...

1stly Straks doesn't owe you squat... Clearly, you are very dense if you are unable to grasp even such a small fact.

2ndly They tried to help Sigt investors but due to unforeseen circumstances had to end it early (A.K.A people abusing their goodwill)

3rdly That's life.... did you sign a contract with them? no? gtfo! surely you dont expect you mcdonalds to be open after a huricane tore the roof off?

Lastly again grow up....Please? Huh
Hello  Smiley

I'm new here, i hope i can just ask sth.

So i'm trying to mining STRAKS but my card support CUDA 2.1 only thats why i've downloaded the ccminer-1.0-windows-compute-2 and configured it with:

[img]XXX/img]

My question is: Am i mining STRAKS? How can i check it?

P.S. I'm using algo X11 (DarkCoin mining) because this version of ccminer doesn't support straks.

I'm aware that my knowledge of this topic is low.

Best,

Hi, probably you use old graphics card and mining it is unprofitble for you. To mine Straks you need to use newer ccminer and graphics card (for instance GTX 1060).
It uses Lyra2rev2 algorithm. You can't mine Straks (and any other coins) using other algorithm that is not designed for certain coin.
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
all what we can do, we did it, time to wait next announcements.
Activity: 1
Hello  Smiley

I'm new here, i hope i can just ask sth.

So i'm trying to mining STRAKS but my card support CUDA 2.1 only thats why i've downloaded the ccminer-1.0-windows-compute-2 and configured it with:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IFztpl5rzr7d382lf7C8wqJ0KaeuJTDq/view?usp=sharing

My question is: Am i mining STRAKS? How can i check it?

P.S. I'm using algo X11 (DarkCoin mining) because this version of ccminer doesn't support straks.

I'm aware that my knowledge of this topic is low.

Best,
Activity: 784
To be used in e-commerce, fees can not be high, or have no fee for transactions. So how will FEE be treated? Why btc style block?
Activity: 4
The developers don't owe you anything, icedevil.  You're acting like a petulant child.  
Did anyone tried using stocks.exchange? I've registered and I wanted to sell few Straks but I couldn't find deposit address anywhere.
In FAQ I found question and the answer:
How do I deposit crypto currencies?
To deposit crypto currencies in profile choose crypto currency for deposit, click Deposit, and transfer crypto currency to the specified address. After a few confirmations the amount will be credited to your account.

"Profile" word was hyperlink and redirected me to almost empty site, the same like button called "Manage" near "Wallets". I tried to disable ublock or change browser but still getting the same. Does anyone know how to use that strange exchange?

Stocks.exchange is very buggy lately. In Exchange Section, you should have a WALLETS (Manage) link in the left side, at the top. Then you have to find STAK and generate an address. Good luck!

I've contacted with them and yesterday they repaired my case. I forgot to edit my post. Before I hadn't what you said. Now it looks to work Wink
Activity: 94
no one has to listen to the whining of an irresponsible person.

it is also unethical to try to provoke developers by accusing them.
continuous whining is very annoying

it is also unfair to the developers.
Activity: 4
I think you should whinge some more about it, that'll definitely help
Activity: 140
Did anyone tried using stocks.exchange? I've registered and I wanted to sell few Straks but I couldn't find deposit address anywhere.
In FAQ I found question and the answer:
How do I deposit crypto currencies?
To deposit crypto currencies in profile choose crypto currency for deposit, click Deposit, and transfer crypto currency to the specified address. After a few confirmations the amount will be credited to your account.

"Profile" word was hyperlink and redirected me to almost empty site, the same like button called "Manage" near "Wallets". I tried to disable ublock or change browser but still getting the same. Does anyone know how to use that strange exchange?

Stocks.exchange is very buggy lately. In Exchange Section, you should have a WALLETS (Manage) link in the left side, at the top. Then you have to find STAK and generate an address. Good luck!
the swap should definitely not continue because of abused by crooks.
Activity: 132
I noticed Straks in StocksExchange because it was in the top 5 of most actively traded coins. I decided to check this thread to see what's up with Straks. I was hesitant to touch this again because of the concern before of huge circulating supply when the swap with sigt holders is finished. Looks like Straks is doing well now in the market.
Activity: 5
hello, i have a bit of a problem, i sent some staks to another address on exchange and i can't find the tx id on staks.explorer
if i search for my wallet on explorer it shows a different amount of staks than my wallet shows..
Activity: 68
STRAKS dev owes us nothing, absolutely nothing, so stop whining about it. It was only a goodwill gesture. They were not part of the SIGT dev that scammed us. They only offered us the chance to recoup our losses.

30 days were given to swap our SIGT for STRAKS. They decided to close it on day 28, two days earlier than expected, but what were folks doing all those 28 days? Heck, I only got to swap some of my SIGTs and I am grateful I had the chance to do so. The remaining coins are kept for other eventualities.

Yes, it sucks 2 days were shaved from the swapping period, but the moral of it all is you just can't leave things to the last minute.

You're assuming that every SIGT holder was aware that a swap was going on from day 1, you're completely mistaken. I thank the dev for their gesture even tho I think they got the chance to swap some of their bags and make good profits on top of that, this is not out of sheer altruism, anyway there is no need to discuss this further now, let's just move on.

I agree with everything @bitfreaky said.

Some people never get satisfied or always have bad luck. There is a reason for that. Even if swap period was 1 year, they will still whine and get mad.
To be it in perspective, for a tiny few who missed out (with a small margins) vs a tiny few where abusing the coulance offer to swap by buying cheap sigt to dump on us as a community as a whole (+30% of sigt supply in 4 days coming from exchanges while 27 days mostly from private wallets from sigt investors (~30%). The devs made a right decision. If you didn't swap <= 28 days or you were holding sigt and didn't knew about it, then you didn't care about your coins anyway, nor the community and project. But now you care about the project, team and community? I don't think so, you care about your wallet only and point fingers when Straks owes you absolutely nothing, while being overgenerous to gave you a month opportunity, which was announced all over the web (bitcointalk, reddit, discord, steemit, medium, youtube, etc.). As I said, I believe everything has a reason in life, maybe deal with that first, because it will happen again otherwise and this project has nothing to do with that, it's your fault, don't blame us, it would have happened anyway even when you could have swapped for an entire lifetime, something bad would have happened in your life that you still didn't do it.

If you do care and missed out, then why don't you buy Straks from the exchanges? As for me, I'm holding up the buy wall, even during the coming swap, because this one will be an amazing project with marketplace, privacy features, etc. and the devs are way more talented than most other coins who got great market caps while not even having something to show for. The community is amazing as well (been on discord every day).

Anyway, let's move on forward and keep 'em stacking  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: