Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STRB] SuperTurboStake - Efficient. PoW/PoS 5000% APR! - page 19. (Read 96654 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Hey there. Sorry Im a bit late here but I am still working on the new version of STRB. Its going to be a swap and will be simply titled "SuperTurbo" (Still  STRB) but without the "stake" part.  It will have stake but much less, and will be an entirely different coin. I just want to make sure it doesnt have any problems before releasing it.

I will post more details about the swap soon.

so the Superturbestake coins will be swapped to superturbo?

If it is swapped at 100 to 1, you'd then instantly lose 99% of the value of your coins. Smiley

Bitmaster, How many strb do you have?

We are feeling pretty positive about the swap. We need to manage the money supply. A reboot is good.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Hey there. Sorry Im a bit late here but I am still working on the new version of STRB. Its going to be a swap and will be simply titled "SuperTurbo" (Still  STRB) but without the "stake" part.  It will have stake but much less, and will be an entirely different coin. I just want to make sure it doesnt have any problems before releasing it.

If it is swapped at 100 to 1, you'd then instantly lose 99% of the value of your coins. Smiley
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
good to hear and good luck
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Hey there. Sorry Im a bit late here but I am still working on the new version of STRB. Its going to be a swap and will be simply titled "SuperTurbo" (Still  STRB) but without the "stake" part.  It will have stake but much less, and will be an entirely different coin. I just want to make sure it doesnt have any problems before releasing it.

yes that is correct.
legendary
guess i better dump what I got if there is gonna be a coinswap... because then that means cryptopia will delist it, and yobit dont even respond or help when you send support tickets for wallet updates..
Yobit has now updated their code finally, and Cryptopia has already agreed to a coin swap to end the problems with STRB. The ticker will not remain the same, and will likely be STRX unless someone has a better suggestion. Thank you, 5mil

I would also like to note that I have slowly started worked on the "Dedicated Marketplace" that was included in the plans of the original announcement. This will be a decentralized marketplace where anything can be bought and sold with the new Superturbo (STRX)
legendary
Just want to update everyone. I am working on the source code for the new version of SuperTurbo and its coming along nicely, I just dont want to rush. We are on track to having an operational coin quite soon, and the swap should go rather smoothly as soon as the source code is made available to the exchanges involved. Thank you for your patience. 5mil.
legendary
Swaps will kill the market for this coin. Good chance of it getting delisted. You're better off getting someone to fix it for you.

Two exchanges where STRB is listed have already agreed to a swap and you are probably rather ignorant to the actual issues with the coin so i will excuse this comment as you just being oblivious to whats going on. Thanks.
Just remember what I said as I did with others... tek among others... you'll be killing your own market. LoL. Whether the exchange agree to it is irrelevant.
legendary
Swaps will kill the market for this coin. Good chance of it getting delisted. You're better off getting someone to fix it for you.

Two exchanges where STRB is listed have already agreed to a swap and you are probably rather ignorant to the actual issues with the coin so i will excuse this comment as you just being oblivious to whats going on. Thanks.
Swaps will kill the market for this coin. Good chance of it getting delisted.

Says who? I have a cryptoexchange that's created a swap just for us.
legendary
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
i hope so milly. why you dont change the name ? since u gonna change almost everything ?
legendary
Hey there. Sorry Im a bit late here but I am still working on the new version of STRB. Its going to be a swap and will be simply titled "SuperTurbo" (Still  STRB) but without the "stake" part.  It will have stake but much less, and will be an entirely different coin. I just want to make sure it doesnt have any problems before releasing it.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Word, good looks. Just making sure.
if this turns into another scam coin im giving up on all cryptos...

Not another scam coin. Milly is working on it. He will announce information when things are more completed. Definitely don't want to relay any inaccurate information.
Activity: 241
wallet seems stuck, I cant get it to sync. anyone have a copy of the full blockchain?
http://www.filedropper.com/superturbostake

Not another scam coin. Milly is working on it. He will announce information when things are more completed. Definitely don't want to relay any inaccurate information.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
wallet seems stuck, I cant get it to sync. anyone have a copy of the full blockchain?

http://cryptochainer.com
Activity: 241
Undecided it keeps falling  Undecided
That's okay. Cheaper coins for us. I hope all staked as long as you could.

its not falling
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
Activity: 477
.. nothing changed  Huh  a fork is like this?
Pages:
Jump to: