Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STRB] SuperTurboStake - Efficient. PoW/PoS 5000% APR! - page 14. (Read 96617 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Been busy with other shit.. no time to read or stake. Still on old wallet.. wtf are we at? Swapping for what? Last looked I had some strb
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
where and when is swap
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
there wallet is in maint cause it blew up just like cryptopias dude
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Waiting for good news... my STRB is stuck in coinexchange.io, they said the wallet is under maintenance.
Activity: 477
i got a problem with the wallet, yesterday afternoon it was at 95% on 'MintProbability' but today it is in 0.00% why? Huh Huh

did your wallet find a block? or lol or did you lock it?

it didnt find any block because its the sae amount and the number of coins didnt split in two, and i didnt lock it  Huh Huh

it has 11 days now with 0% of 'MintProbability'
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
I would like to have a way to verify the amount of coins that everyone has and organize the swap. The swap coin is essentially done but I am looking for some artwork if anyone want to work on some we can have a little competition in here! Im still here, got a lot more time now so lets do this.

How exactly are the swaps going to take place given the exchange wallets are broken? Details please...
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
I would like to have a way to verify the amount of coins that everyone has and organize the swap. The swap coin is essentially done but I am looking for some artwork if anyone want to work on some we can have a little competition in here! Im still here, got a lot more time now so lets do this.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
i got a problem with the wallet, yesterday afternoon it was at 95% on 'MintProbability' but today it is in 0.00% why? Huh Huh

did your wallet find a block? or lol or did you lock it?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
at least the wallet runs about as light as a POS coin wallet can get, the only other one I know of that runs this light is TECH.

I hope there is some good news about the STRB swap soon, till then my wallet will be staking
coinexchange.io the wallet is on maintenance too  Undecided Undecided
legendary

Everyone is welcome to join us at Crypto-city : https://www.crypto-city.com  Grin
Activity: 555
where is the pool dev? should i mine it?

Hello! Is there any STRB developer/ admin to tell us that how could we recover amount 300,000,000.00 we sent to cryptopia wallet and relative's 1,000,000,000.00000000 STRBs lost they did deposit in offline wallet. How can we recover these coins back.
Thanks

what's your STRB address ? gonna send some too.  please let it be public, transparent.
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
I will throw some Strb in there as well.

Inspieneosols,

Post your crypto city feed on here. Keep the transactions public and I will send some reimbursements.

All,
I, 1st hand, understand the need for updates. I'm sure mill will be updating us shortly. He's taking a break building up his funds working a lot to support his family. Expect an update shortly.

legendary

Hello! Is there any STRB developer/ admin to tell us that how could we recover amount 300,000,000.00 we sent to cryptopia wallet and relative's 1,000,000,000.00000000 STRBs lost they did deposit in offline wallet. How can we recover these coins back.
Thanks

Go register on https://www.crypto-city.com and post your strb wallet address. I'll send you some.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
where is the pool dev? should i mine it?

Thanks
legendary
If anyone from the community has a solution to fix the overflow issue, please contact Nova Exchange via email so they can get STRB back up and running.

Contact them at the following: [email protected]
Activity: 555
so, where's the news about the swap also, novaexchange has stopped with the trading on strb...
waiting for news  Wink
while something happens lets keep the staking  Grin
Activity: 313
Nothing new where man can return their coins?
Pages:
Jump to: