Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STRC] BACK TO EARTH - Alternate Reality Experience and Crowdfund - page 14. (Read 50471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I am tempted to launch a thread in a scam accusation section, but money seems lost anyway and ICO is already done. I think US guys can report this fuckers to authorities. ICO is a hot theme in SEC this week, I believe they will gladly charge these crooks from New Mexico.

Dude, come on. Take some effort to do some more research before you start throwing around accusations. If you would look in the Telegram group or the website, you would see that the distribution is going to happen any moment now...

Never is also any moment. I don't want to join telegram shit, they have different media channels and all I read so far is a bullshit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am tempted to launch a thread in a scam accusation section, but money seems lost anyway and ICO is already done. I think US guys can report this fuckers to authorities. ICO is a hot theme in SEC this week, I believe they will gladly charge these crooks from New Mexico.

Dude, come on. Take some effort to do some more research before you start throwing around accusations. If you would look in the Telegram group or the website, you would see that the distribution is going to happen any moment now...

That moment now  Huh

Hope it comes "soon"  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
is it so hard to copy paste telegram updates here?
Activity: 209
Twitter: @clay_space
I can´t understand people so patient with this guys and this ico. They collected 750 btc and sold it short after ico with delivering nothing to us at all. Nobody complaining about that. Developer always tell us they have thousands of meetings but coin is yet not distributed. We never saw an exchange and will never hit. This project is the best scam ever and nobody complains about.

Our audit has been completed and given us the green light to begin distribution. Redistribution will happen before the end of the week.

https://github.com/BlockchainLabsNZ/Back-to-Earth-audit/blob/master/audit-report.md

What happened the distribution? It should've been done by now Huh

No, its due to happen at the end of some week

Its really weird nobody compaint. Even they didn't distribute tokens as they told. Nobody asks what happens.

Most small updates are taking place over our Telegram.
Activity: 210
I can´t understand people so patient with this guys and this ico. They collected 750 btc and sold it short after ico with delivering nothing to us at all. Nobody complaining about that. Developer always tell us they have thousands of meetings but coin is yet not distributed. We never saw an exchange and will never hit. This project is the best scam ever and nobody complains about.

Our audit has been completed and given us the green light to begin distribution. Redistribution will happen before the end of the week.

https://github.com/BlockchainLabsNZ/Back-to-Earth-audit/blob/master/audit-report.md

Its really weird nobody compaint. Even they didn't distribute tokens as they told. Nobody asks what happens.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

I'd highly recommend that you come to our Telegram, where you can interact with our community and developers.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
any one interested Do take lawyer with us (we are 8 Persons now)
nothing promised were done
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
it has been so long,i dont even remember how much i invested in ico.
Activity: 560
Where I can get info about bounty through social media, dev ?.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Finally, the moment is almost there! When polo?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Waiting for the distribution while sitting back as you said  Cheesy

mindblowing
Now or never.

All this incompetence from amazing ETH Projects failing at the Creation of the tokens lately blows my mind anyway.

Good luck everybody

if you'd like to know exactly why our token creation and distribution has been such a challenge it is detailed in this report: https://b2e.tips/go/SRCRPT
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

mindblowing
Now or never.

All this incompetence from amazing ETH Projects failing at the Creation of the tokens lately blows my mind anyway.

Good luck everybody
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
End of what week.  Tongue

Joking aside,this is great news, looking forward to seeing this project moving on from all this ico nonsenseand getting on with the really promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: