Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STRC] BACK TO EARTH - Alternate Reality Experience and Crowdfund - page 15. (Read 50471 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Our audit has been completed and given us the green light to begin distribution. Redistribution will happen before the end of the week.

https://github.com/BlockchainLabsNZ/Back-to-Earth-audit/blob/master/audit-report.md

Finally!

I was getting ready for the worst scenerio  Grin
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Twitter: @clay_space
Our audit has been completed and given us the green light to begin distribution. Redistribution will happen before the end of the week.

https://github.com/BlockchainLabsNZ/Back-to-Earth-audit/blob/master/audit-report.md

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
no new or old tokens in my wallet.

Con artists.
Karma will strike you down.

I still got the worthless old tokens  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
no new or old tokens in my wallet.

Con artists.
Karma will strike you down.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
tl;dr: wait 2 months for another bs greyscale sketch, LOL. Time to call bullshit. Nevada's desert is where you fuckers belong.
legendary
Here we go again
Good to hear things are moving.

I don't remember which wallet I used or how much I paid though after all this time, so I guess I'm just going to have to trust that I'll get the right number of tokens.

i think we received an email with details and a ref link after we "invested" ?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.
I received mine too! Things are moving Smiley
I transfered my SRC tokens to another ethereum wallet.
Is there anything should I do to get SRCT tokens?
Or "Just sit back and wait for the STRC and/or GTKT to arrive." ?

Yep, just sit back!
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Good to hear things are moving.

I don't remember which wallet I used or how much I paid though after all this time, so I guess I'm just going to have to trust that I'll get the right number of tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I transfered my SRC tokens to another ethereum wallet.
Is there anything should I do to get SRCT tokens?
Or "Just sit back and wait for the STRC and/or GTKT to arrive." ?
SRC DISTRIBUTION REPORT

We made a conscious choice to avoid commenting on the various problems with the original distribution of StarCredit (SRC) and Golden Ticket (GT) tokens until we compiled and researched all the facts and evidence at our disposal. At this point, we have analyzed enough data to be confident in the veracity of the statements contained in our report. Still, we are wary of engaging in speculation based on our investigation because the whole situation is rather bizarre.

Our team is familiar with pratfalls common in web development that would, in most situations, be the root cause of several issues we found. Further analysis, however, revealed a lack of consistency that is more often caused by human error, and fits with TokenMarket’s explanation that bitcoin payments were manually connected to Ethereum addresses.

Much to our chagrin, we will probably never know exactly what happened that ultimately led to the re-issue. The new token distribution is not contingent on an explanation and we already have what we need to repair the damage and continue to focus on project development; Specifically, the ability to automate rapid distribution of new tokens, a list of Ethereum addresses that should not get new tokens, and the tools to verify token claims.

You can see our full blog post here: https://backto.earth/blog/src-distribution-report/

call the cops
Grin

No update in here.
When they sell the tokens here is good then sale is over here is not good enough for them.
Time to contact the authorities.  They won't enjoy their stolen money too much if they're on the run.

Apparently creating an ETH contract takes a year to complete  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

We were all on the moon before this ICO, time to come back to earth which is why it was named backtoerath hehe...

Yeah, immutable magic Ethereum contracts Cheesy

It's weird that it took soooo long >:
Activity: 952
Time to contact the authorities.  They won't enjoy their stolen money too much if they're on the run.

Apparently creating an ETH contract takes a year to complete  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

We were all on the moon before this ICO, time to come back to earth which is why it was named backtoerath hehe...
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
Time to contact the authorities.  They won't enjoy their stolen money too much if they're on the run.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"delayed"
lol
Looks like its an Instantscam now.

I'm still waiting Undecided Cheesy
legendary
Here we go again
"delayed"
lol
Looks like its an Instantscam now.

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Great work guys, you successfully delayed it until crypto was no longer hot
Did any of you guys move your SRC tokens to another ETH wallet address? I'm wondering do the devs or those token guys got access to the distribution address seed.

Yes, I moved  my SRC tokens to another Ethereum wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: