Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STRC] BACK TO EARTH - Alternate Reality Experience and Crowdfund - page 24. (Read 50471 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Have translaion bounty? maybe need RU?
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Twitter: @clay_space
Is this Dev serious ? VR ? Isn't that a bit much to chew ?

Nice! tell me please about twitter and facebook bounty. Thanks team, good luck and I wait this informations  Wink

Yes some bounties will show this is a serious project and we can get the opinions of other people . Personally I don't see this happening but would love to be proven wrong. Smiley

This project isn't VR, though elements of it could be built using VR if we see a viable use case for it.

I've answered the bounties question above. Once you join the crowdfund you will receive a referral link. you'll be rewarded with 50 SRC for anyone who uses your referral link to join the crowdfund.

The ONLY way to join the crowdfund is through a referral link.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Is this Dev serious ? VR ? Isn't that a bit much to chew ?

Nice! tell me please about twitter and facebook bounty. Thanks team, good luck and I wait this informations  Wink

Yes some bounties will show this is a serious project and we can get the opinions of other people . Personally I don't see this happening but would love to be proven wrong. Smiley
Activity: 490
Translation bounties??
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
Activity: 261
The bounty campaign is through referral links.

How can I get the referral link?

Have I correctly understood that this project is about a video game?

You'll find it if you look for it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246
The bounty campaign is through referral links.

How can I get the referral link?

Have I correctly understood that this project is about a video game?
And you'd be surprised how few companies have anything to show after three months.

Look at Lisk. Multi-million dollar market cap and they don't even have developers!
any bounty ?
++++
Facebook bounties?
Twitter  bounties?
Blog     bounties?
Video    bounties?
Newsletter Subscribers bounties?  Wink

We're looking into figuring out the best way to do a bounty campaign. If you guys have a favorite bounty campaign that you participated in and really liked, let us know here and we'll look into those!

Ok cool. Let us know when you have some bounties available. Is this really going to become a game. The idea is great but reality is another story. When will the game begin testing.

We will have content within the first 3 months following a successful crowdfund.

How come nobody is worried about this statement lol? Back in good old times, we had a binding agreement between ourselves and an escrow service which we were using, about how funds should be released to us, and what amount of progress we should make to be entitled to receive a portion of ico funds. Its not a matter of significance whether money should be released in several installments or one lump sum but it should be given to u AFTER u deliver the game.  Promising to deliver within the next three months after crowdfund ending... What a dumbfuck just LOLZ

Sorry, I don't follow what you're saying. Maybe check your facts? Look at how ICOs are run?

A crowdfund means we are looking for money to create our vision. If you donate to the crowdfund, you will receive your StarCredits within 2 weeks following the crowdfund's completion. We will then be hard at work taking the money we raised to create an experience that is compelling and mind blowing.

And! We are releasing content throughout the crowdfunding process. The first episode of our graphic novel comes out next week. The images look awesome.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
any bounty ?
++++
Facebook bounties?
Twitter  bounties?
Blog     bounties?
Video    bounties?
Newsletter Subscribers bounties?  Wink

We're looking into figuring out the best way to do a bounty campaign. If you guys have a favorite bounty campaign that you participated in and really liked, let us know here and we'll look into those!

Ok cool. Let us know when you have some bounties available. Is this really going to become a game. The idea is great but reality is another story. When will the game begin testing.

We will have content within the first 3 months following a successful crowdfund.

How come nobody is worried about this statement lol? Back in good old times, we had a binding agreement between ourselves and an escrow service which we were using, about how funds should be released to us, and what amount of progress we should make to be entitled to receive a portion of ico funds. Its not a matter of significance whether money should be released in several installments or one lump sum but it should be given to u AFTER u deliver the game.  Promising to deliver within the next three months after crowdfund ending... What a dumbfuck just LOLZ
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
The bounty campaign is through referral links. So when the crowdfund opens, only people with referral links will be able to participate. Once they participate, they will get a personal referral link. They can give that out to friends and followers, and anyone who uses it will earn the referrer 50 extra SRC.

It's a different sort of bounty program that has never been done before Smiley

Its a nice idea, I like it. Hopefully there are enough people who have found you already to generate some nice interest in the ICO.
The bounty campaign is through referral links. So when the crowdfund opens, only people with referral links will be able to participate. Once they participate, they will get a personal referral link. They can give that out to friends and followers, and anyone who uses it will earn the referrer 50 extra SRC.

It's a different sort of bounty program that has never been done before Smiley
Activity: 581
Hmm, I like game.
What bounty campaign will be held for the ico?
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
looks like no bounties ? at least on main thread and page... but still waiting ICO, exciting )
Do you offer any bounty for translation, blogging, newsletter and social media. I didn't see any information about that. Crowdsale date is coming near you need to start promo campaign to let people spread the news about this.

The crowdfund itself is the bounty campaign.

Once you join you will receive a referral link. Anyone who follows your referral link will earn you an extra 50 starcredits

Please see this. We are. It is non-traditional
Activity: 756
any bounty ?
++++
Facebook bounties?
Twitter  bounties?
Blog     bounties?
Video    bounties?
Newsletter Subscribers bounties?  Wink

I think you must use bounty campaign for your ICO
any bounty ?
++++
Facebook bounties?
Twitter  bounties?
Blog     bounties?
Video    bounties?
Newsletter Subscribers bounties?  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: