Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STRC] BACK TO EARTH - Alternate Reality Experience and Crowdfund - page 28. (Read 50471 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Twitter: @clay_space
Interesting to have an alternative reality game. I have heard this over and over with other coins planning to make games and never do.
You not just talking about a game. You are talking about an AR game. Thst is even harder you must have servers and things. It has to connect to google maps and all kinds of things. I'm not seeing this happen.

The technical aspects depend on how you build the ARG. Look at our model as one where an episodic film series, a mobile app, desktop applications, and more, stand alone to be marketed to a wider audience. The ARG comes in to thread a storyline between all of them. The ARG acts as a backbone for the content that enriches the experience, and through the use of StarCredits, allows players to uncover secrets that would not be noticed by the public.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
interesting, waiting more explaining from the team  Smiley
from Moon BACK TO EARTH  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Interesting to have an alternative reality game. I have heard this over and over with other coins planning to make games and never do.
You not just talking about a game. You are talking about an AR game. Thst is even harder you must have servers and things. It has to connect to google maps and all kinds of things. I'm not seeing this happen.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
looks good..still viewed Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
get back to the earth , maybe i can offer the chinese translation service when i get back home.
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
We're happy to provide assistance to Back To Earth to ensure a secure and seamless sale.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
hmm, another new ICO, watch this...
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hi, new interesting game idea, nice website and graphics. Good luck  and success with the project development! In case if you plan bounty campaigns, I would like to reserve the Russian translation. Smiley
You can also find us on telegram here: https://t.me/backtoearth

Website             Blog             Twitter             Facebook

Wallets

MyEtherWallet
Mist
Parity