Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMIT COIN - TWITCH & YOUTUBE STREAMERS PLATFORM - page 5. (Read 3405 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM team was verified by https://kydcoin.io/

You can find more info about STREAMIT KYD verification here https://review.kydcoin.io/streamit/

Streamit is TOP-500 CMC coin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/streamit-coin/

Congratulations! I always believed in your transparent project.

It will be more transparent once we see the Streamit office where they claim to have registered the address with the UK companies house. KYD is a good resource to verify projects however there is no guarantee and even this registration with the UK companies house doesn't mean much as any company can get this. Time will tell, until then I choose to wait.
KYD verification, CMC rank, stable price, many markets, real volume, transparent team with linkedin profiles is enough for me.

Are you sure that the volume is real? it looks all fake to me with several people washing trading on CB. Linkedin profiles don't mean anything as they can be bought now days and to make them look real. I'm also not sure how the team was able to get on CMC so quickly as other projects are still having a hard time getting listed even though they have all the requirements to get listed.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
will you make a form to request a beta test for the platform that you will release later?
and can you explain how the StreamIt Video Bot Working? because there is no platform that provide the streamer a bot to increase their views/subcriber
Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM team was verified by https://kydcoin.io/

You can find more info about STREAMIT KYD verification here https://review.kydcoin.io/streamit/

Streamit is TOP-500 CMC coin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/streamit-coin/

It will be more transparent once we see the Streamit office where they claim to have registered the address with the UK companies house. KYD is a good resource to verify projects however there is no guarantee and even this registration with the UK companies house doesn't mean much as any company can get this. Time will tell, until then I choose to wait.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAMIT is now live on WhiteBit

WhiteBit is TOP-90 CMC market https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

https://whitebit.com/trade/STREAM_BTC

Activity: 208
Hello, everybody

When will the video showcasing the office be released? I'm really interested in seeing this as I still have my doubts about this project and who is really running it behind the scenes. Why not have a team meeting showcasing the team live in a stream?
Hello, vella85. Glad to see you again. As you remember, members of our team live in different countries of the world.
We plan to hold the Streamit conference in November in London and make a video conference there. Please, be patient.

Yes I remember that but I thought that the main team was living in the UK as you said the software engineers are working at this registered address right? All I would like to see is the office where this address is registered, not some conference which will be held elsewhere. Remember what I said, it is very easy to register with the UK and use any address so if it is true and streamit are at this address then showing some proof wouldn't be hard right?
Hello, everybody

When will the video showcasing the office be released? I'm really interested in seeing this as I still have my doubts about this project and who is really running it behind the scenes. Why not have a team meeting showcasing the team live in a stream?
Hello, vella85. Glad to see you again. As you remember, members of our team live in different countries of the world.
We plan to hold the Streamit conference in November in London and make a video conference there. Please, be patient.
Hello, guys

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM will be listed in 2 days on TOP CMC market WhiteBit https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/whitebit/

You can retweet this tweet and support Streamit in this way https://twitter.com/WhiteBit6/status/1178628019277180929

copper member
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
It's really important to have a descent realized platform for stteam, the bot have a real usecase, and is really good
Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM is now listing on CRYPTOLIST.CLUB

https://cryptolist.club/currency/streamit-coin

I said a week ago that this coin had some similarities to Pirrlok previous projects and people here said that this is legit just because the dev registered with companies house in the UK which doesn't mean anything as anyone can register a company with this site for around 200 pounds and it doesn't make the company legit. Has anyone actually visited the address as I'll be interested to see if Streamit is actually there or is it just a cover up? 
Hi, vella85. All PIVX fork projects are similar. I don't understand how do you distinguish one project from another. I always pay attention to price stability, listings, social networks, project development.
For all these factors - streamit is most transparent, stable and reliable project.
I compare Streamit with projects from the TOP-200 CMC ranking and hope and hope it gets there soon.

Well you must not of checked why the price is stable because all I see is fake buys and sells from the same people just like we have seen in the past with projects similar to this one so of course the price is going to look stable from the outside looking in but when you dig deeper you find the truth. All the listings were paid very fast which I saw with similar projects which all ended up being dumped in a few months so I will be interested to see what happens here but I will say that I'm not liking it at all and by the way I'm still waiting for someone to actually go and visit the address that they claimed to have registered with the UK companies house.
Hey, vella85. Thank you for explanation. Now I will know that the projects with stable price, listed on several markets, listed on CMC, registered in UK=SCAM!

What i'm seeing is that veela & I have seen some concerns with the insiders of this coin and have been sharing it. Tbh, the answers are pathetic and show you don't actually want to answer our concerns and this is really shady.

I think what we have asked is fair and easy to answer but the team for some reason keep ignoring our questions. What do they think, just because they registered their company name with the UK companies house it proves they are legit? please everyone make sure you all DYOR on this project.

Hello, randomfrenchguy and vella85. Do you have more questions besides our registration. Please ask them and we will answer all your questions.

I did ask a question about the company being registered at that address in the UK but I got no reply from anyone. I would like to see video footage of someone actually visiting that address and showing that it is Streamit because like I said anyone can register a company name in the UK companies house for around 200 pounds.
Hello.You are right. Everyone can registered office in UK for 200$ and employed secretary for 100$ weekly. This secretary will be worked in office and make some video. Will you invest in this project? We have international team as you can see in our website. Streamit has Ambassadors around the world but our software engineers work at home most time. They not fly often to our UK office. We have really office in UK and invite you to visit us also you can call us +442039292048. If you have more questions, we are ready to answer them

Well why didn't the team register the company where the software engineers live instead of the UK? That doesn't make sense to me and I think that the team registered in the UK because it is very easy for any company to register their name. I'll be very interested to see the video once it is released to the public showcasing the office.
We registered Streamit company in UK, because our Founder/CEO Ankit Anand lives in UK now. We will post the video from our office soon.
I said a week ago that this coin had some similarities to Pirrlok previous projects and people here said that this is legit just because the dev registered with companies house in the UK which doesn't mean anything as anyone can register a company with this site for around 200 pounds and it doesn't make the company legit. Has anyone actually visited the address as I'll be interested to see if Streamit is actually there or is it just a cover up? 
Hi, vella85. All PIVX fork projects are similar. I don't understand how do you distinguish one project from another. I always pay attention to price stability, listings, social networks, project development.
For all these factors - streamit is most transparent, stable and reliable project.
I compare Streamit with projects from the TOP-200 CMC ranking and hope and hope it gets there soon.

Well you must not of checked why the price is stable because all I see is fake buys and sells from the same people just like we have seen in the past with projects similar to this one so of course the price is going to look stable from the outside looking in but when you dig deeper you find the truth. All the listings were paid very fast which I saw with similar projects which all ended up being dumped in a few months so I will be interested to see what happens here but I will say that I'm not liking it at all and by the way I'm still waiting for someone to actually go and visit the address that they claimed to have registered with the UK companies house.
Hey, vella85. Thank you for explanation. Now I will know that the projects with stable price, listed on several markets, listed on CMC, registered in UK=SCAM!

What i'm seeing is that veela & I have seen some concerns with the insiders of this coin and have been sharing it. Tbh, the answers are pathetic and show you don't actually want to answer our concerns and this is really shady.

I think what we have asked is fair and easy to answer but the team for some reason keep ignoring our questions. What do they think, just because they registered their company name with the UK companies house it proves they are legit? please everyone make sure you all DYOR on this project.

Hello, randomfrenchguy and vella85. Do you have more questions besides our registration. Please ask them and we will answer all your questions.

I did ask a question about the company being registered at that address in the UK but I got no reply from anyone. I would like to see video footage of someone actually visiting that address and showing that it is Streamit because like I said anyone can register a company name in the UK companies house for around 200 pounds.
Hello.You are right. Everyone can registered office in UK for 200$ and employed secretary for 100$ weekly. This secretary will be worked in office and make some video. Will you invest in this project? We have international team as you can see in our website. Streamit has Ambassadors around the world but our software engineers work at home most time. They not fly often to our UK office. We have really office in UK and invite you to visit us also you can call us +442039292048. If you have more questions, we are ready to answer them

Well why didn't the team register the company where the software engineers live instead of the UK? That doesn't make sense to me and I think that the team registered in the UK because it is very easy for any company to register their name. I'll be very interested to see the video once it is released to the public showcasing the office.

copper member
Activity: 245
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency
build new wallet with new GUI + Added Extra Buttons to wallet if are you Interested please on Private. Added Buttons -Website -Explorer -Twitter -Discord -Bitcointalk -Telegram -Gihub -Crex24 -Exchange Assets -Cryptobridge -Coinexchange Vindax -Escodex
ARE YOU INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ON MY dISCORD : https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: