Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMIT COIN - TWITCH & YOUTUBE STREAMERS PLATFORM - page 6. (Read 3405 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Hello, everybody

We are very happy to announce, that STREAM is now listing on COINDAR

https://coindar.org/en/coin/streamit-coin

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I said a week ago that this coin had some similarities to Pirrlok previous projects and people here said that this is legit just because the dev registered with companies house in the UK which doesn't mean anything as anyone can register a company with this site for around 200 pounds and it doesn't make the company legit. Has anyone actually visited the address as I'll be interested to see if Streamit is actually there or is it just a cover up? 
Hi, vella85. All PIVX fork projects are similar. I don't understand how do you distinguish one project from another. I always pay attention to price stability, listings, social networks, project development.
For all these factors - streamit is most transparent, stable and reliable project.
I compare Streamit with projects from the TOP-200 CMC ranking and hope and hope it gets there soon.

Well you must not of checked why the price is stable because all I see is fake buys and sells from the same people just like we have seen in the past with projects similar to this one so of course the price is going to look stable from the outside looking in but when you dig deeper you find the truth. All the listings were paid very fast which I saw with similar projects which all ended up being dumped in a few months so I will be interested to see what happens here but I will say that I'm not liking it at all and by the way I'm still waiting for someone to actually go and visit the address that they claimed to have registered with the UK companies house.
Hey, vella85. Thank you for explanation. Now I will know that the projects with stable price, listed on several markets, listed on CMC, registered in UK=SCAM!

I didn't say that because this project is registered in the UK that it is a scam, I said that anyone can register a company with that website in the UK for just a few hundred pounds and that it doesn't mean the company that is registered is a legit company. Like I said, I'll be interested to see someone go to the address and see if Streamit really does have a set up there or is it a lie? CMC listing also means nothing as I have seen coins listed that are clearly pump and dump coins and over hyped so for the ones who think CMC list legit coins I would think again.
Activity: 189
I said a week ago that this coin had some similarities to Pirrlok previous projects and people here said that this is legit just because the dev registered with companies house in the UK which doesn't mean anything as anyone can register a company with this site for around 200 pounds and it doesn't make the company legit. Has anyone actually visited the address as I'll be interested to see if Streamit is actually there or is it just a cover up? 
Hi, vella85. All PIVX fork projects are similar. I don't understand how do you distinguish one project from another. I always pay attention to price stability, listings, social networks, project development.
For all these factors - streamit is most transparent, stable and reliable project.
I compare Streamit with projects from the TOP-200 CMC ranking and hope and hope it gets there soon.

Well you must not of checked why the price is stable because all I see is fake buys and sells from the same people just like we have seen in the past with projects similar to this one so of course the price is going to look stable from the outside looking in but when you dig deeper you find the truth. All the listings were paid very fast which I saw with similar projects which all ended up being dumped in a few months so I will be interested to see what happens here but I will say that I'm not liking it at all and by the way I'm still waiting for someone to actually go and visit the address that they claimed to have registered with the UK companies house.
Hey, vella85. Thank you for explanation. Now I will know that the projects with stable price, listed on several markets, listed on CMC, registered in UK=SCAM!

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Haha did the same and insta got deleted & permabanned from discord.
Reported it here & insta got deleted.
Still waiting from answers of Pirrlock the dev.
Activity: 272
Activity: 28
Activity: 152
The https://stackofstake.com/ service offers a shared masternodes for STREAM.

Check out our ultimate features:
• 0-click-masternode-launch (tm)
• full automation
• instant masternode join
• instant reward accrual
• instant withdrawal
• no deposit or withdrawal fee
• default auto-reinvest
• no minimum deposit / masternode join amount
• super-clean and intuitive interface
• Android and iOS applications
• referral system

Join the shared masternode in 2 clicks:
Click 1 - Login with your social network account: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Discord supported (don't forget to confirm your email).
Click 2 - Deposit your STREAM coins
You will start to receive rewards instantly!

Visit https://stackofstake.com/ and explore the true ultimate masternode experience!
Got questions or suggestions? Join our Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/tYcb8uK
Need support? Feel free to report any issues to [email protected]

Congratulations!!! I have already bought and sent to stackofstake 1000 stream coins and waiting for the rest.
Activity: 266
How are you randomfrenchguy? Do you get money for this spam or you up your activity on the forum?

Which spam ?  Smiley I'm posting here less than you are
Regular spam using the same text and links a lot of times

I'm just quoting messages.
If you're talking about the messages deleted by the moderator of this self moderated thread, you must be him Wink
Please check all your posts in this topic. You say the same thing and ask the same questions.
How are you randomfrenchguy? Do you get money for this spam or you up your activity on the forum?

I'm just quoting messages.
If you're talking about the messages deleted by the moderator of this self moderated thread, you must be him Wink
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
The https://stackofstake.com/ service offers a shared masternodes for STREAM.

Check out our ultimate features:
• 0-click-masternode-launch (tm)
• full automation
• instant masternode join
• instant reward accrual
• instant withdrawal
• no deposit or withdrawal fee
• default auto-reinvest
• no minimum deposit / masternode join amount
• super-clean and intuitive interface
• Android and iOS applications
• referral system

Join the shared masternode in 2 clicks:
Click 1 - Login with your social network account: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Discord supported (don't forget to confirm your email).
Click 2 - Deposit your STREAM coins
You will start to receive rewards instantly!

Visit https://stackofstake.com/ and explore the true ultimate masternode experience!
Got questions or suggestions? Join our Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/tYcb8uK
Need support? Feel free to report any issues to [email protected]

Activity: 185
HELLO GOD!
Hi ivrynx. I know this guy randomfrenchguy, he uses different profiles of newbies and creates spam in topics with the aim of blackmailing the creators of topics
I reported it to the forum administrators
Hello, DayXDT. Don't worry about spam and blackmailing. Similar posts are present in most topics.

DayXDT - do you have evidence of randomfrenchguy creating spam with the aim of blackmailing the creators of topics? If so I would love to know about it.  If I could automate detection of newbie accounts with posts making scam accusations in topics and detect correlations among particular accounts, that would be quite useful for my book.  It could help with sifting out accusations of scams with ulterior motives from genuine concerns about fraud.

Randomfrenchguy - do you have evidence suggesting a scam (not just suspicions) which is getting deleted over & over, as you claim in the previous message? If so I would love to know about it. It might help me further automate detection of suspicious activity and help with sifting out accusations made against whistleblowers for the purpose of silencing them from genuine concerns about blackmail or people who post because they have an axe to grind.

Both of you can get a hold of me by going to http://altcoininvestigation.com?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=STREAM, clicking on the download link at the top of the page and then navigating to "contact the author" at the download destination.  thanks!
Hello, frogpoet. Randomfrenchguy sent many messages with threats to discord our team and demanded money. In case of refuse, he promised to write everywhere that stream is scam project

What a lie hahah. Do you have any proofs ? You're free to send them
This topic is self moderated. I would be dumb to try blackmailing it since you're the one who can moderate it.

frogpoet, I don't have any evidences, but a lot of red flags, even more when i posted feedbacks & critics in public and were insta-ban. Since they don't bother answering any of my questions.

SCAM ALERT
Randomfrenchguy you are really crazy man. Streamit is one of most transparent project, who passed verification, answered all questions and was listed on TOP CMC markets and well known platforms.

Are you really considering CMC as a trusted market ? wtf
Tbh i won't be as much bothering them if they answered my questions in the first place.
All they did was first banning me from their discord without any question, and after talking with the moderator, which agreed afterwards I was not offending

Then i asked questions here to the lead developper, and he prefered deleting my posts instead of answering my questions.
No evidence or proofs here, but be careful about that project.

Indeed, you can easily spot his own accounts talking between each others, they all speak in bold on other topics:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/akira007-958301
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/joker07-825082
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kenesu-971293
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ivrynx-974664

Hi, randomfrenchguy. Please send more posts in this topic. "Your evidence is very weighty and the questions are very serious". Do you happen to earn extra money as a clown?
You are really funny guy!

Hi ivrynx. I know this guy randomfrenchguy, he uses different profiles of newbies and creates spam in topics with the aim of blackmailing the creators of topics
Hello, DayXDT. Don't worry about spam and blackmailing. Similar posts are present in most topics.

DayXDT - do you have evidence of randomfrenchguy creating spam with the aim of blackmailing the creators of topics? If so I would love to know about it.  If I could automate detection of newbie accounts with posts making scam accusations in topics and detect correlations among particular accounts, that would be quite useful for my book.  It could help with sifting out accusations of scams with ulterior motives from genuine concerns about fraud.

Randomfrenchguy - do you have evidence suggesting a scam (not just suspicions) which is getting deleted over & over, as you claim in the previous message? If so I would love to know about it. It might help me further automate detection of suspicious activity and help with sifting out accusations made against whistleblowers for the purpose of silencing them from genuine concerns about blackmail or people who post because they have an axe to grind.

Both of you can get a hold of me by going to http://altcoininvestigation.com?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=STREAM, clicking on the download link at the top of the page and then navigating to "contact the author" at the download destination.  thanks!
Hello, frogpoet. Randomfrenchguy sent many messages with threats to discord our team and demanded money. In case of refuse, he promised to write everywhere that stream is scam project

This topic is self moderated. I would be dumb to try blackmailing it since you're the one who can moderate it.

frogpoet, I don't have any evidences, but a lot of red flags, even more when i posted feedbacks & critics in public and were insta-ban. Since they don't bother answering any of my questions.

SCAM ALERT
Randomfrenchguy you are really crazy man. Streamit is one of most transparent project, who passed verification, answered all questions and was listed on TOP CMC markets and well known platforms.

Are you really considering CMC as a trusted market ? wtf
Tbh i won't be as much bothering them if they answered my questions in the first place.
All they did was first banning me from their discord without any question, and after talking with the moderator, which agreed afterwards I was not offending

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398885942829645825/623490104643813376/unknown.png

Then i asked questions here to the lead developper, and he prefered deleting my posts instead of answering my questions.
No evidence or proofs here, but be careful about that project.

Indeed, you can easily spot his own accounts talking between each others, they all speak in bold on other topics:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/akira007-958301
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/joker07-825082
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kenesu-971293
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ivrynx-974664

Activity: 204
Hello, guys

We are very happy to announce, that STREAMIT team has successfully KYD on Cryptobridge

You can see the sign opposite the name of our coin in the market

Cryptobridge trading link https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.STREAM_BRIDGE.BTC

Activity: 208

SCAM ALERT

SCAM ALERT
Pages:
Jump to: