Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 34. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Hello!

I need some help. Can you explain what is StreamDesk?

StreamDesk is a platform to change fiat for crypto and back

Yes, you're totally right! StreamDesk is a platform that you can use to change cryptocurrency for fiat and fiat for cryptocurrency! It is a unique platform where smart contract is a way to make transactions. It is totally safe and easy!

Which kind of currencies I can change?

You can change ETH now Smiley
But I'm sure there wil be lots of them, BTC is coming
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Hello!

Yes, you're totally right! StreamDesk is a platform that you can use to change cryptocurrency for fiat and fiat for cryptocurrency! It is a unique platform where smart contract is a way to make transactions. It is totally safe and easy!

Which kind of currencies I can change?
Activity: 322
Hello!

Activity: 185
Merit: 3
Hello!

Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Hello!

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
where can I quickly buy ETH?

look it up https://beta.streamdesk.io/dashboard - the smart contract is integrated with the payment system and the transfers are safe directly between people. Please test it and leave your feedback!

So as localbitcoin?

yes, but there is no rating system, so it’s impossible to deceive it. And it is much easier to use.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0

look it up https://beta.streamdesk.io/dashboard - the smart contract is integrated with the payment system and the transfers are safe directly between people. Please test it and leave your feedback!

So as localbitcoin?
Activity: 322

There is a service Changelly, but there is a high commission. I change on localbitcoin or streamdesk when it’s not a big amount

Also heard about them. The service is fine, but now there are not enough options for exchange. They just started, but it’s quite interesting

What is the problem to buy on exchanges?
At the stock exchange you’ll pay commission for fiat and with banks it’s a long process
I don’t know, I use stock exchanges, no problems.  And what’s the service? What are we talking about?

There is a service Changelly, but there is a high commission. I change on localbitcoin or streamdesk when it’s not a big amount

Also heard about them. The service is fine, but now there are not enough options for exchange. They just started, but it’s quite interesting

At the stock exchange you’ll pay commission for fiat and with banks it’s a long process
Activity: 27

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

Activity: 98
Streamdesk will also ensure immediate, efficient, and secure mutual exchange of cryptocurrencies for most existing cryptocurrencies in the market. I realy like StreamDesk. He work is very well

Yes! its Great! I agree with you! Cheesy You are right!
Activity: 36
📌 In the coming years the number of cryptocurrency users will grow by 60 times

CTO of cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase, Balaji Srinivasan, is sure that in the near future the number of cryptocurrency holders will catch up the number of those who use smartphones. The growth in this area can be about 6000%. He cites the following statistics: in the world less than 1% of population own cryptocurrency and 63% have smartphones. At the same time, today a huge number of people already know about the digital economy and digital assets, and  developers of applications for mobile devices are actively integrating functions of buying or selling cryptocurrencies. Thus, smartphone becomes kind of a door to the crypto world.

Srinivasan made his prediction based on the results of a research conducted by Finder among 2000 thousand Americans. Its results showed that about 8% of Americans own cryptocurrencies, and in the whole world this figure is below 1%. At the same time, users who are not ready to buy cryptocurrencies in the near future admitted that they simply do not feel the need for digital currencies, are afraid of high risks, frequent fraud and difficulties in the process of buying and selling.

Streamity also believes that cryptocurrencies will gain popularity. Right now you can learn how our project simplifies the process of buying / selling cryptocurrency and increases the level of transactions' security on our website https://streamity.org

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/19/1907-3.md.jpg

Great idea and strong team. Thanks for the good news, and good luck! We all are wait Tothemooon!
Activity: 88
Streamdesk will also ensure immediate, efficient, and secure mutual exchange of cryptocurrencies for most existing cryptocurrencies in the market. I realy like StreamDesk. He work is very well
Activity: 30
Ok Could you explain - What is it StreamDesk?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Yes, sure   Streamdesk is a service designed to exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies, using smart contracts. Streamdesk will also ensure immediate, efficient, and secure mutual exchange of cryptocurrencies for most existing cryptocurrencies in the market.
We strive for equal rights of all users interested in buying or selling cryptocurrency without the need for exchange offices, stock exchanges, or any intermediaries.
How can I use it?
It is super easy -  Register, place orders, and exchange cryptos for fiat currencies in any way that is convenient for you, and Streamdesk will take care of your security
What about fees?
fee is as low as 2%.
Yes our fees are low, because we do not deal with fiat currencies, it can be transferred directly between users.  And rates are collected from major exchanges, and will be used to set the market rates for our exchange service.
StreamDesk service embodies the idea of a truly fair exchange between individuals!

Benefit and fair exchange will make you the most popular exchange. Do not give up and go to the intended goal. We will believe in you))
Activity: 32

CTO of cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase, Balaji Srinivasan, is sure that in the near future the number of cryptocurrency holders will catch up the number of those who use smartphones. The growth in this area can be about 6000%. He cites the following statistics: in the world less than 1% of population own cryptocurrency and 63% have smartphones. At the same time, today a huge number of people already know about the digital economy and digital assets, and  developers of applications for mobile devices are actively integrating functions of buying or selling cryptocurrencies. Thus, smartphone becomes kind of a door to the crypto world.

Srinivasan made his prediction based on the results of a research conducted by Finder among 2000 thousand Americans. Its results showed that about 8% of Americans own cryptocurrencies, and in the whole world this figure is below 1%. At the same time, users who are not ready to buy cryptocurrencies in the near future admitted that they simply do not feel the need for digital currencies, are afraid of high risks, frequent fraud and difficulties in the process of buying and selling.

Streamity also believes that cryptocurrencies will gain popularity. Right now you can learn how our project simplifies the process of buying / selling cryptocurrency and increases the level of transactions' security on our website https://streamity.org

Its good news. Thanks!
Activity: 27

Crypto currency is an important financial tool of the new time! Naturally, the popularity of crypto currency will grow!
Pages:
Jump to: