Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 30. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello, but how can I exchange usd for eth?)

It's very simple! You should submit a bid.

I did one today, it's very simple and fast
Activity: 55
Merit: 1

It's very simple! You should submit a bid.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
Activity: 27
Have I understood correctly that the exchange without commission is only for now, and the commission will appear in the future?

Yes, you are right. The commission will vary from 0-2%, depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.

I got it, it's like a membership fee for using the service, right?

Yes, you're right.

And the payment will be in the STM tokens?

Yes, we currently have a crowdsale and I recommend you to buy them because you will have a great bonus.

Indeed, I can save a lot on subsequent transactions by buying tokens now.
I need to calculate it to make sure that I have enough for a year of operation.
I also want to change cryptocurrency to Fiat and back quickly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Have I understood correctly that the exchange without commission is only for now, and the commission will appear in the future?

Yes, you are right. The commission will vary from 0-2%, depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.

Yes, you're right.

Yes, we currently have a crowdsale and I recommend you to buy them because you will have a great bonus.
Activity: 48

Yes, you're right.

Yes, you're right.

For the first time, I bought ETH! It is so simple!  I own the value in less than a minute! It's international currency! The future is yours! Thank you for that.
Activity: 37
I'll listen to the music and wait patiently until the money to run off into my pockets. STM is a good project. Nothing to worry about
Activity: 37

I hope our stm coin clear all the rules and regulations of us government. We know what is going on to ethereum, all of we know.

Everything will be fine! I'm sure of it!

We are all confident in this project. Otherwise, we would not have been here. We are looking forward to the appearance of the coin on the exchanges. I am sure we will be able to earn a lot)

Cool Cheesy
Activity: 92
I hope our stm coin clear all the rules and regulations of us government. We know what is going on to ethereum, all of we know.

We are all confident in this project. Otherwise, we would not have been here. We are looking forward to the appearance of the coin on the exchanges. I am sure we will be able to earn a lot)
Activity: 92
How many ICO phases you have? You selling tokens since January (half of year already) and what you made for this time  Huh
according info on the site - it is the second

According info at first page their 2nd phase must ends pn 29th April... and now July. And when exchange launch? They have some progress in development?
Yes! They have already launched the beta! Do you know any ico which have working product? https://beta.streamdesk.io/dashboard

Yes, this is a problem. Most of ICOs have only promising. But they raising money and must have delieve product. And yes, i know ready ICO projects.
Compare the products you are talking about with an exchange that does not take from you a comission, which conducts quick transactions and makes these transactions safe. It seems to me that Streamity has an advantage.

I agree with you. This project will be interesting for people

Interest from people, gives rise to the demand for a coin, and therefore increases its value)
Activity: 61

I'm review in white paper on your idea, It's actually interesting!

It very interesting. I believe that this project will fly to the moon!
I tried to buy ETH on the platform. Did in couple of minutes
exchange without commissions only for now, in the future it will appear?

Yes, you're right. Commissions will range from 0-2% depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.
It's like a membership fee for using the service.

Yes, right!

and it will be paid in STM

Yes, but now there is no commission! We have crowdsale now and recommend you to buy tokens. With a good bonus Smiley
that means I can save now to earn later

You are right! Wink
Activity: 64
Could you explain - What is it StreamDesk?

Yes, sure Streamdesk is a service designed to exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies, using smart contracts. Streamdesk will also ensure immediate, efficient, and secure mutual exchange of cryptocurrencies for most existing cryptocurrencies in the market.
We strive for equal rights of all users interested in buying or selling cryptocurrency without the need for exchange offices, stock exchanges, or any intermediaries.

How can I use it?

It is super easy -  Register, place orders, and exchange cryptos for fiat currencies in any way that is convenient for you, and Streamdesk will take care of your security!

What about fees?

fee is as low as 2% - even 0-2% And right now you can exchange without fees
Wow. How can it be real?

With Streamity it real!
This is a good project and it definitely awaits a great future. I believe in Streamity and will continue to support them.

It is necessary to tell the project about as many people as possible!) Smiley
How many ICO phases you have? You selling tokens since January (half of year already) and what you made for this time  Huh
according info on the site - it is the second

According info at first page their 2nd phase must ends pn 29th April... and now July. And when exchange launch? They have some progress in development?
Yes! They have already launched the beta! Do you know any ico which have working product? https://beta.streamdesk.io/dashboard

Yes, this is a problem. Most of ICOs have only promising. But they raising money and must have delieve product. And yes, i know ready ICO projects.
Compare the products you are talking about with an exchange that does not take from you a comission, which conducts quick transactions and makes these transactions safe. It seems to me that Streamity has an advantage.

I agree with you. This project will be interesting for people

Against the backdrop of a growing market there will be many people who want to buy an interesting coin. After adding STM to the exchange - we are waiting for a good price.

I'm really looking forward to it))
Pages:
Jump to: