Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 9. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello guys, who can help me?
I'm having trouble logging into my account. Seems like the page just refresh when I try to login.
what could be the problem ?

Try to clean out browser history and cookies
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello guys, who can help me?
I'm having trouble logging into my account. Seems like the page just refresh when I try to login.
what could be the problem ?
Activity: 27
I think your project will take a leading place in the market of cryptocurrency. Very large platform capabilities.
Activity: 43
A powerful StreamDesk aggregator ensuring exchange of cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies under smart contracts without intermediaries is the key element of Streamity project. StreamDesk prototype represents the main concept of the service (available online).
copper member
Activity: 83
Hi. Is here any referral program?

Hi man! Yes, Invite friends & get rewarded!

You will earn 3%  if your friend will register at the site and make a purchase.  So you need ask them to get some tokens.
Wow great! How does it work? Any %?

You all got it right. Exactly ! There are two different levels of referrals. The 2nd(your friend) and 3rd referrals level (friend's friends) So you will earn 3% from those 3% if a friend's friend makes a purchase! So do not forget to share your referral link!

How can I participate in it?

That’s simple. You will find link at your profile at website. Share it with your friends.

Ask a friend to buy using your personalized link. You will be rewarded .
Activity: 180
Merit: 10

You will earn 3%  if your friend will register at the site and make a purchase.  So you need ask them to get some tokens.

You all got it right. Exactly ! There are two different levels of referrals. The 2nd(your friend) and 3rd referrals level (friend's friends) So you will earn 3% from those 3% if a friend's friend makes a purchase! So do not forget to share your referral link!

That’s simple. You will find link at your profile at website. Share it with your friends.
Activity: 116

You will earn 3%  if your friend will register at the site and make a purchase.  So you need ask them to get some tokens.

Activity: 322

You will earn 3%  if your friend will register at the site and make a purchase.  So you need ask them to get some tokens.

copper member

I just hope it works out. One day I am going to be rich! We needed a platform to change. So here I have a working platform + opportunity to invest.

copper member

Activity: 180

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
I like this cryptoinvesting idea because I can invest in it for a long term. I am new here good examples made me think about strategy. Ive been searching for good mentors who can teach me how to trade. And I found them. At this moment I am can find unicorn coin and enjoy the volatility of it that will grow in price.

I agree... It is very important to find useful info or courses about investing and trading. Because they can help you in searching special coin which gain virtual value on the way up. What course or webinar or trader impacted on you the most?

I found them on Youtube and subscribed. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXe_JuM-loN7nKPkh-4TBg
u can find some hacks how to trade and invest

I know them. They are not bad. Some usefull tools which you can implement in your strategy

I learned about project from one of the large investors who recommended buying these tokens. The project stands out as this year's black horse.
Another aspects why i want to support the opinion above. This guys have launched product, which i have tested.  I like is the fact that I can receive any amount of money from any place in the world without asking for permission.... It's just me and the other address I transact with.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I like this cryptoinvesting idea because I can invest in it for a long term. I am new here good examples made me think about strategy. Ive been searching for good mentors who can teach me how to trade. And I found them. At this moment I am can find unicorn coin and enjoy the volatility of it that will grow in price.

I agree... It is very important to find useful info or courses about investing and trading. Because they can help you in searching special coin which gain virtual value on the way up. What course or webinar or trader impacted on you the most?

I found them on Youtube and subscribed. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXe_JuM-loN7nKPkh-4TBg

I know them. They are not bad. Some usefull tools which you can implement in your strategy

I learned about project from one of the large investors who recommended buying these tokens. The project stands out as this year's black horse.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3

Activity: 177

Activity: 196

Activity: 177
Pages:
Jump to: