Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 26. (Read 79688 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Many Japanese are marketing SHND?
Activity: 87
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
Is there any new news about this project? Is windows wallet already available for download? Do you have roadmaps or any significant plans ahead?
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
guys what is the official online wallet for stronghand?

You can download the wallet here: https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases
Also, watch this video to configure and synchronize your wallet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Q3Bg_K2aQ
Activity: 96
I heard something about a new website January
Hi everyone, I have transferred my Stronghands coins from Novaexchange to Stronghands wallet last Dec. 18, 2017 and my problem is, its still not reflected in my wallet until now. I am afraid there is something wrong, can somebody help me out here? I have strong faith in this coin. Please

Thank you!

Go on nova and find the TX , then verify the transaction on SHND explorer.
The coin can be back on nova or in your wallet.
If the coins are on the way, you must find the line commend resendtx
I do not know if SHND has this command line. But if it has, you are saved by the bell...
Find the TX and in debug write the line resendtx followed by the tx number

Thank you for this, but my problem was my wallet wasnt synced yet. Hahaha Merry Christmas, buddy!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Only the HANDS is STRONG, but where are you DEV? what is your plan with STRONGHANDS Coin? any updates? Lots of coins with 21,000,000,000 supply but profitable and stable. Hoping for good news.
copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
We really need to hear from the dev , We are interested in this project, all stuck project are finding there way up, I see they where active on twitter this December. If there is any dev member here they can identify there self so we could work together and make it a good project starting 2018. Silence and volume is mysterious so we need to work on this pls dev
Activity: 86
This needs so much work and I don't understand the recent interest and volume.
Activity: 26
guys what is the official online wallet for stronghand?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So how many total coins will Stronghands have? is it 12 billion?
Activity: 174
Hi everyone, I have transferred my Stronghands coins from Novaexchange to Stronghands wallet last Dec. 18, 2017 and my problem is, its still not reflected in my wallet until now. I am afraid there is something wrong, can somebody help me out here? I have strong faith in this coin. Please

Thank you!

Go on nova and find the TX , then verify the transaction on SHND explorer.
The coin can be back on nova or in your wallet.
If the coins are on the way, you must find the line commend resendtx
I do not know if SHND has this command line. But if it has, you are saved by the bell...
Find the TX and in debug write the line resendtx followed by the tx number

Thank you!
Hi people, how do we work together with StrongHands coin owners to make it great again?

Personally i would like to donate 5 million StrongHands coin to 5 different members which falls to 1mil each.

Requirement would be that each member would do a social media campaign for this coin but it all falls down to the does charge of the coin to let us know what is the layed down updates to make this coin great as it should be.. Looking at ECA , XP , AND NY COIN we can also get this coin to a new height . If you aew with me let us do this and make the new year awesome
Are you dev? I can't see any updates or roadmap to shnd.

Am not dev but am just willing to support the community so that the coin can breath again , If we can find the dev we can work together and revive this coin possibly , I checked on coinsmarketcap and saw on there social that a new website was coming in january so there is someone working on something but we dont know who.   Members willing to revive this coin can indicate , so we could create a telegram to start with .
Yes, that's will be great. I think we should first find dev, then marketing.

Hi guys, count me in. I can do help with the marketing and all.
Hi people, how do we work together with StrongHands coin owners to make it great again?

Personally i would like to donate 5 million StrongHands coin to 5 different members which falls to 1mil each.

Requirement would be that each member would do a social media campaign for this coin but it all falls down to the does charge of the coin to let us know what is the layed down updates to make this coin great as it should be.. Looking at ECA , XP , AND NY COIN we can also get this coin to a new height . If you aew with me let us do this and make the new year awesome

Am not dev but am just willing to support the community so that the coin can breath again , If we can find the dev we can work together and revive this coin possibly , I checked on coinsmarketcap and saw on there social that a new website was coming in january so there is someone working on something but we dont know who.   Members willing to revive this coin can indicate , so we could create a telegram to start with .
Yes, that's will be great. I think we should first find dev, then marketing.
copper member

Activity: 86
Is there any telegram or discord group ? Smiley
Activity: 110
copper member

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Dev?

Dead? Or?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: