Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 27. (Read 79688 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello, does anyone know why the total supply of coins is beginning to decrease?
Is there a burning of coins?
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Hi all,

I just committed to this project because of the great price and recent spike in interest. I also noticed the Dev is possibly back on the scene?

Does anyone have a contact for the dev? Im a digital designer and web developer by trade and would really like to work on the project, i think it has great potential.

In my opinion it could really do with a new website and possibly a modernised emblem/brand. And of course a decent wallet..

The rest of the market isnt paying attention because the market communication is pretty much dead right now,

I feel the community could be great around this project!

What do you guys think?

For Strong hands to survive or to be revived we need new team as in dedicated team that will take over this project. You have a good suggestion but you need people to back you up in whatever thing you want to do.
There are several coin that are been revived by new dev team and are doing pretty well, like; ECA, XP, NYC, etc all those coins are been taken over by new dev team and they are doing well. The most shocking is ECA that has over 400k 24hr volume.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
r0ssage, I think you have absolutely great points and I agree.

I am not 100% sure, is that StronHands account in twitter actually our Dev or is he/she someone else. Does anyone know? If we do not have Dev at all, we should have a new one. This coin clearly has some potential.

StrongHands in twitter:

https://twitter.com/Strong_handz
Activity: 1
Hi all,

I just committed to this project because of the great price and recent spike in interest. I also noticed the Dev is possibly back on the scene?

Does anyone have a contact for the dev? Im a digital designer and web developer by trade and would really like to work on the project, i think it has great potential.

In my opinion it could really do with a new website and possibly a modernised emblem/brand. And of course a decent wallet..

The rest of the market isnt paying attention because the market communication is pretty much dead right now,

I feel the community could be great around this project!

What do you guys think?
Activity: 41
how do you solve the problem?

Everything is normal, you are not guaranteed to stake on day 30. If possible let the wallet open for staking 24/7.

a my friend is arrived at 60 days  and the problem is not solved

Then maybe it will be more honest to mention that your friend has way less than 1B to not be able to stake under 60 days.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Everything is normal, you are not guaranteed to stake on day 30. If possible let the wallet open for staking 24/7.

a my friend is arrived at 60 days  and the problem is not solved

Hello to all.
I don’t know who can help me. Even though they asked me to ask Bumba.
In my wallet ... after 30 days (on the 32nd day) the 500,000,000 million block of coins has regularly stacked and I have got about another 500,000,000 coins.
Instead the block of coins equal to 999,999,999 still did not make me stack even though we are 34 days.
It takes even longer or the wallet for the high number of coins (999,999,999) has crashed?
How can I solve the problem?
Do I have to divide the block from 999,999,999 into two 500,000,000 blocks and then wait another 30 days? or do I still have to wait a few days?
Thank you very much for helping.

Yes you are likely to wait few more days. You are still gaining a stake every day about 3%/day after 30 days.

don t stake... Bumba help

Hello to all.
In my wallet ... after 30 days (on the 32nd day) the 500,000,000 million block of coins has regularly stacked and I have got about another 500,000,000 coins.
Instead the block of coins equal to 999,999,999 still did not make me stack even though we are 34 days.
It takes even longer or the wallet for the high number of coins (999,999,999) has crashed?
Do I have to divide the block from 999,999,999 into two 500,000,000 blocks and then wait another 30 days? or do I still have to wait a few days?

Yes you are likely to wait few more days. You are still gaining a stake every day about 3%/day after 30 days.

It crashes when you try to combine or move more than 2 billions. Don't do it this is a pain to recover your coins.

Thank you so much!!
I read past articles and thought that Wallet would crash with more than 1 billion.
Is there a way to recover when Wallet crashes?
I'm sorry bother you but, could you please show me if there are reference information.

You won't have access to the wallet so you will have to dl the offline wallet with Increasemaxmoney from Bumbacoin (wich can be found somewhere in this thread). Then you will have to dump your private key then reimport in a new wallet.dat while syncing the whole blockchain from scratch (or from bootstrap) again. You won't have access to any of your coins meanwhile so if you want to "experiment" do this in another wallet (computer) with only 2B coins.

If SHND is going well maybe we can setup a bounty for Bumbacoin to fix this issue in the main wallet.
Activity: 8

Hello to all.

I checked what happens if I put more than 1 billion SHND into Wallet.
I thought Wallet would crash, but nothing happened. Do I misunderstand something?

http://shnd.blog.jp/archives/5879331.html

It crashes when you try to combine or move more than 2 billions. Don't do it this is a pain to recover your coins.

Thank you so much!!
I read past articles and thought that Wallet would crash with more than 1 billion.
Is there a way to recover when Wallet crashes?
I'm sorry bother you but, could you please show me if there are reference information.

Hello to all.

I thought Wallet would crash, but nothing happened. Do I misunderstand something?

Hello to all.

Hello to all.
A coin without a wallet? then... where to store our coin?? I'm interested to invest in this but at least please make a wallet dev xd

* The wallet at the first page is no longer available.

This Japanese blog may help you.
http://shnd.blog.jp/archives/5758169.html
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
A coin without a wallet? then... where to store our coin?? I'm interested to invest in this but at least please make a wallet dev xd

* The wallet at the first page is no longer available.
Pages:
Jump to: