Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 58. (Read 79734 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Getting ready to get my first SHND stake tomorrow.  Grin

Oh, I voted on Cryptopia too. SHND for the WIN!  Cheesy
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Let's not be hostage of craptsy!

StrongHands is available to vote on Cryptopia:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting

Vote, vote vote! Cheesy

Awesome! Yes let's get SHND on Cryptopia! I voted too and will be voting every day but we're going to need a lot more votes. Together we can do it folks!  Cool
Activity: 108
Let's not be hostage of craptsy!

StrongHands is available to vote on Cryptopia:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting

Vote, vote vote! Cheesy
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Cryptsy down due blockchain issues. What is that about DEV?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
NOMP does not work for Peercoin clones, Try MPOS

Thanks for your reply!!!!!!

Update:
MPOS works, shows all correct information. Python stratum throws no errors, but no stratum port opens.... 

grrr
Activity: 173
Merit: 151
NOMP does not work for Peercoin clones, Try MPOS
Ok, so i know this is usually out of the scope of this thread. But I have to ask somewhere. I have set up a new pool for Stronghands. I have set up many other pools and I dont know what Im doing wrong. Im using nomp for stratum. The error i'm getting when i try to launch the stratum server is follows.

2015-11-05 21:15:20 [Pool]      [stronghands] (Thread Cool getblocktemplate call failed for daemon instance 0 with error {"code":-8,"message":"Invalid mode"}

Anyone have an idea?

Activity: 102

Dont know. Havnt got mature coins yet.
Maybee you can try adding nodes?
I dont know.
addnode=46.101.182.53
addnode=193.192.37.135
addnode=198.50.243.69
addnode=79.136.90.155
addnode=78.69.188.169
addnode=104.255.67.131
addnode=68.203.198.73
addnode=24.162.181.142
addnode=78.43.42.88
addnode=64.57.133.230
addnode=71.36.217.230
addnode=96.11.62.114
addnode=112.198.99.100
addnode=46.101.182.53

Cheers, theres a few to add to my 8 peers.

addnode=75.70.252.224:6901
addnode=104.172.24.79:53951
addnode=108.61.10.90:6901

Ive been staking since the 3rd Nov, now 20 21 stakes, 19 20 of which came out orphaned !
Ah 13 connections already, lets wait n see  Cool Cool Cool Wink
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
To add a node to your wallet, go to this strongarms folder. Its under /users/*username*/appdata/roaming/strongarms and create a file called strongarms.conf and add the node address inside.

Has anyone compiled strongarmd yet?

Not personally but im sure it would be fairly easy

I definatly am trying to do this. My noobness is irritating me though. haha  I'm getting errors, but I think its because I am trying to compile on Ubuntu 15.04 and some of the dependency packages need to be pulled from a different repository. That being said even with that, it still didn't work.
I will try to compile it again tomorrow using a fresh OS and dependencies and hopefully I don't muck it up.

One more question. Has anyone noticed how long the wallet on cryptsy has been under maintenance? Any chance of it becoming active again? Are there any other exchanges this is on?

Yeah i personally use Xubuntu 14.04 and its fantastic. Compile wallets in about 10-15 minutes. Ill give stronghandsd a shot in a few after this compile of Trinity.

Actually, I just compiled it successfully on a clean copy 15:04. It went well. Is it considered couth to post a download link to what I just created for others?

sure. I compiled it to
here it is
xubuntu 14.04 compile stronghandsd: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ZlAhvy0lhseGxMLXlfQWVQOTA/view?usp=sharing

Dont know. Havnt got mature coins yet.
Maybee you can try adding nodes?
I dont know.
addnode=46.101.182.53
addnode=193.192.37.135
addnode=198.50.243.69
addnode=79.136.90.155
addnode=78.69.188.169
addnode=104.255.67.131
addnode=68.203.198.73
addnode=24.162.181.142
addnode=78.43.42.88
addnode=64.57.133.230
addnode=71.36.217.230
addnode=96.11.62.114
addnode=112.198.99.100
addnode=46.101.182.53
Activity: 102
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
One more question. Has anyone noticed how long the wallet on cryptsy has been under maintenance? Any chance of it becoming active again? Are there any other exchanges this is on?
I do not like the policy cryptsy exchanges in recent years. I would like to see the coin on the other stock exchanges
To add a node to your wallet, go to this strongarms folder. Its under /users/*username*/appdata/roaming/strongarms and create a file called strongarms.conf and add the node address inside.

I definatly am trying to do this. My noobness is irritating me though. haha  I'm getting errors, but I think its because I am trying to compile on Ubuntu 15.04 and some of the dependency packages need to be pulled from a different repository. That being said even with that, it still didn't work.
I will try to compile it again tomorrow using a fresh OS and dependencies and hopefully I don't muck it up.

Yeah i personally use Xubuntu 14.04 and its fantastic. Compile wallets in about 10-15 minutes. Ill give stronghandsd a shot in a few after this compile of Trinity.

Actually, I just compiled it successfully on a clean copy 15:04. It went well. Is it considered couth to post a download link to what I just created for others?
legendary

legendary

Activity: 69
Is coin days not working in the wallet mine is showing as 0 ?

It should work fine.  I got 22 coin days on some of my inputs already.

Activity: 65
Is coin days not working in the wallet mine is showing as 0 ?
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Chris added me to the network.  Philippines IP was blocking peers.
Pages:
Jump to: