Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 6. (Read 79684 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
^ I transferred mine earlier and they are still not showing up for me either. I have the "Wow, BRUH you just staked" message and the sync icon is rotating. I've been told the wallet has to sync first (which is taking forever - currently at 43%). If for some reason it doesn't appear after that, I'm not sure. I have already opened up a support ticket on Coinsexchange.io, probably to no avail.

We shall see, I suppose...
Activity: 10
I lost 90,000,000 million SHDS withdraw from coinexchange for my wallet, completed the transaction and still did not arrive, did not appear in the explorer I made a transaction of 3 million and it came to my wallet, what can I do?
Activity: 10
-40% now. maybe the time to buy
Activity: 25
Hey guys, I just bought a couple millions stronghands coin 30 minutes ago...the price has skyrocketed since then..should I hodl or cash in half of them? I made like 500 dollars in a minute lol (20 dollars invested)BTC

Always hodl. You will be rich at the end of 2018! Stronghands has so much potentien

personal wave in the cryptobridge is being traded https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SHND_BRIDGE.ZNY 7,900,577,409.759 seven trillions of this coins for 0.000027 zny that is worth 0.000047 in real 7,900,577,409.759 https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SHND_BRIDGE.ZNY

shnd/zny
Activity: 6
Hey guys, I just bought a couple millions stronghands coin 30 minutes ago...the price has skyrocketed since then..should I hodl or cash in half of them? I made like 500 dollars in a minute lol (20 dollars invested)BTC

Always hodl. You will be rich at the end of 2018! Stronghands has so much potentien💪🚀

And it's not real, it's a Coinmarketcap glitch. Look at the markets.

It is not a glitch, Price off SHND against Dogecoin went up to the equivalent off 1 sat.
So yes the price is shooting up...

0.0000061372 USD, is the real value of 1 STHD now in coinexchange, far away for the value showed in CMC
Activity: 32

And it's not real, it's a Coinmarketcap glitch. Look at the markets.

It is not a glitch, Price off SHND against Dogecoin went up to the equivalent off 1 sat.
So yes the price is shooting up...
Activity: 81
why is the price of this coin shot up if there are no buy orders? if there is any buy orders its small.
Activity: 1
Activity: 47
i suspect buying orders will come in if it stays that way
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Activity: 20
O-M-G🤤
Activity: 90
Why is Total Supply so huge? Do we know Circulating supply?
Activity: 8
we are really close 1 satoshi is comming!!
Activity: 24
Is there any Coinburn ahead ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Can you have multiple wallets on the same computer? For example both Strong Hands and Sprout?
I will appreciate if someone gives me an answer.

Yes, but you might need a large hard drive. There's the Electrum wallets but they aren't available for SHND yet

Please shift discussion in our new bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stronghands-community-take-over-need-miners-2709780
Activity: 12
Can you have multiple wallets on the same computer? For example both Strong Hands and Sprout?
I will appreciate if someone gives me an answer.

Yes, but you might need a large hard drive. There's the Electrum wallets but they aren't available for SHND yet
Pages:
Jump to: