Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 10. (Read 79684 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I found that the official HP was updated.
That's a great news!! He is alive!!
http://stronghands.github.io/
Thats great bro,lets see if we have nice news from devs.

Sorry my friend, I had a mistake.
Different official sites were made.
http://stronghands.rocks/

It is unknown who created this.
There is a possibility of a fake.
I was confused. I'm so sorry.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
As said this coin is dead and only fools are buying. who will buy such amount of coins at 1 sat since coinexchange is a medium exchange, we cannot expect that people have such amount of btc on that exchange. this coin is dead in the beginning in btc market. It should be listed at bittrex or kraken where there a large number of people can buy this coin. the game has over. Dev should ask coinexchange to delist this coin from btc market.

LOL, sell orders at 1 sat = 6552 btc  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Why buy shnd  with btc ?volume 17 btc if with doge very cheap and price better up Huh

That's the same way you guys called steem a dead coin some years back. I'm glad I no longer listen to all these condemning other alts here.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Hi guys , can any one please  tell how to setup the wallet on a mac
I downloded the  the mac version and installed it
but it says " 0 connection to the stronghands network "

i have other wallets for other coins , they all started syn after i installed it
but for this i believe we should do some additional stuff..
 if anyone can tell what are the steps , it will be really appreciated!

thank you

you will need a stronghands.conf file.

you should join the discord channel, and you'll find plenty of help there
https://discord.gg/qm6cWft
Activity: 7

i have other wallets for other coins , they all started syn after i installed it

thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StT5-tXh01s
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
Yes, ofcourse. you can buy with doge

Why buy shnd  with btc ?volume 17 btc if with doge very cheap and price better up Huh
Should with doge buy because cheap Wink
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
As said this coin is dead and only fools are buying. who will buy such amount of coins at 1 sat since coinexchange is a medium exchange, we cannot expect that people have such amount of btc on that exchange. this coin is dead in the beginning in btc market. It should be listed at bittrex or kraken where there a large number of people can buy this coin. the game has over. Dev should ask coinexchange to delist this coin from btc market.

Activity: 1

thank you

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

Should with doge buy because cheap Wink

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
тaк чтo мoнeтa мepтвaя  Huh Huh Huh

Are serious dude ? Open your eyes,  it's live and kicking all day long. I think it's about 800 billion coins, it's an open source public coin and it's looks like entirely available in the markets. If this coin gets a little attention to get in few other exchanges and I hope if DEV burns some of this coins, I think this coin can be my smartest investments ever.
Looking at this coin , is like Christmas every day
question the total supply number everywhere shows 12.5 billion, I know that looks to me incorrect based on daily sales volume, and here you state around 800 billion, which to me looks more likely, where do you find this number for verification?  Thanks and God Speed.
I haven't found that information but would be great to know.
Ok thanks for your reply, I will update you if I can pin it down.  God Speed
Activity: 476
Last active dev December 06, 2015, 12:48:29 PM. Dev dead  Undecided
I think not bro.
Last active dev December 06, 2015, 12:48:29 PM. Dev dead  Undecided
Supply does not matter in crypto, it matters when a cryptocurrency has a supply and demand rule (which only Bitcoin has) while each currency is different than other and has a diff concept, purpose or logic therefor you should read the whitepaper, price comes in crypto by demand. if demand increases then price go high otherwise it stays low. there are many factors to increase the price of an asset. reducing the supply does not matter in this coin as it has no such supply and demand rule.

тaк чтo мoнeтa мepтвaя  Huh Huh Huh

Are serious dude ? Open your eyes,  it's live and kicking all day long. I think it's about 800 billion coins, it's an open source public coin and it's looks like entirely available in the markets. If this coin gets a little attention to get in few other exchanges and I hope if DEV burns some of this coins, I think this coin can be my smartest investments ever.
question the total supply number everywhere shows 12.5 billion, I know that looks to me incorrect based on daily sales volume, and here you state around 800 billion, which to me looks more likely, where do you find this number for verification?  Thanks and God Speed.
Activity: 110

Are serious dude ? Open your eyes,  it's live and kicking all day long. I think it's about 800 billion coins, it's an open source public coin and it's looks like entirely available in the markets. If this coin gets a little attention to get in few other exchanges and I hope if DEV burns some of this coins, I think this coin can be my smartest investments ever.
question the total supply number everywhere shows 12.5 billion, I know that looks to me incorrect based on daily sales volume, and here you state around 800 billion, which to me looks more likely, where do you find this number for verification?  Thanks and God Speed.

https://richlist.cryptobe.com/StrongHands
Thank you very much for the info mate.

Welcome! about the price if it's down to 0.00025 0.0002 i buy  Smiley it's 24h low  Roll Eyes

Thank you very much for the info mate.
Activity: 110

Are serious dude ? Open your eyes,  it's live and kicking all day long. I think it's about 800 billion coins, it's an open source public coin and it's looks like entirely available in the markets. If this coin gets a little attention to get in few other exchanges and I hope if DEV burns some of this coins, I think this coin can be my smartest investments ever.
question the total supply number everywhere shows 12.5 billion, I know that looks to me incorrect based on daily sales volume, and here you state around 800 billion, which to me looks more likely, where do you find this number for verification?  Thanks and God Speed.

Activity: 102
stronghands ? Grin i love the name of this one. i'll mine it only for the brilliance of the name Smiley i do not know how far can this go, but the general idea is to .... hodl. smart

Activity: 366
Merit: 260
aaahhmmmmm..... you guys wanna vote to get SHND on the Jalapeno Platform? 10 currencies and 10 mobile games in May 2018.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-jalapesos-mobile-gaming-crypto-mass-adoption-vote-for-your-coin-2634200
Pages:
Jump to: