Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sugi NFC Cryptocurrency Wallet Card now Worldwide AND at a Reduced Price - page 26. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
What should i do after getting Sygi card? How should i use it?
Activity: 36
Does Sugi card have a good level of safety?
In general, yes, it does. Sugi is virus and malware-proof by design. Private data stored on the card is never displayed – it is protected in a protected chip which is protected by pin protected.
Activity: 44
Does Sugi card have a good level of safety?
Activity: 64
The idea of such cards is interesting, i’d like to try it out. When will it be possible to order a card?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What OS will Sugi mobile app be adapted for? 
Mobile app is adapted for Android and iOS. In principle, as with other apps Smiley
Activity: 48
What OS will Sugi mobile app be adapted for? 
Activity: 78
What countries is Sugi card already available for ordering? Will more countries be added in the future?   
Activity: 82
I’d like to switch my organization to unified system of transfers in cryptocurrency. Will it be possible to order a small  parcel of Sugi cards?
Activity: 76
Getting banking cards with your own design is a great feature now. Will you provide such an opportunity?   
Activity: 106
Let’s say i’ve ordered a card but i don’t like to work with it, can i block it somehow? 
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How long does Sugi card’s delivery take in average? 

It depends on what delivery you choose. Simple one takes 7-14 days, express takes 2-4 days.
Activity: 50
How long does Sugi card’s delivery take in average? 
Activity: 49
If my card stops working, what should i do? Order a new one?
If it gets broken during first six months after you receive it, you can return it to get a new one. If some error takes place during the period from 6 months to 2 years, you will have to prove that it happened because of manufacturer's flaw.
Activity: 115
Citizens of which countries can’t fill in an order for Sugi card?
Activity: 106
How is Sugi Card delivered to clients and how much does it cost? 
Activity: 76
Will exchange to fiat take place within the system when you pay for purchases in shops with the help of Sugi?   
Activity: 224
How will storage of cryptocurrencies be simplified due to use of Sugi?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
They say that the ones who order Sugi card now get some free present.
Yes, you get limited edition shield card that protects all NFC cards in your wallet from skimming as a present.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
They say that the ones who order Sugi card now get some free present.
Activity: 53
How much does it cost to get one Sugi card?
It’s said on the site that its cost is 59,9 Euros.
Pages:
Jump to: