Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sugi NFC Cryptocurrency Wallet Card now Worldwide AND at a Reduced Price - page 18. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Is a shield card suitable for Sugi cards only or for any cards supporting contactless payment?   
Apparently, for any of them. I don’t think that Sugi uses some non-universal technology.
Activity: 212
Is a shield card suitable for Sugi cards only or for any cards supporting contactless payment?   
Activity: 63
When will at least approximate list of ERC-20 tokens supported by your card be announced?  I’ll make a decision regarding making a preliminary order depending on this.   
Activity: 60
Hello. What commission for use of you card for making contactless transactions will be charged? Is it possible to reduce it? 
Activity: 55
Can one person place several preliminary orders? Or will this be violation of platform’s rules?   
Activity: 61
Good evening. Let’s say that the team of a particular cryptocurrency wants Sugi to support their coins. What should they do?   
Activity: 57
Is it planned to expand the number of African countries where it will be possible to get a card? 
I believe it won’t. The team hasn’t said anything about it, but if there’s such a need, it’s unlikely that the process will take a lot of time.
Activity: 67
Is it planned to expand the number of African countries where it will be possible to get a card? 
Activity: 173
Hi. Who has a right to get an additional card shield? Do i still have time to do it?
Everyone who places a preliminary order. You can find out whether you still have time to do it on the main page of the site, but i wanna warn you that you don’t have a lot of time.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Hi. Who has a right to get an additional card shield? Do i still have time to do it?
Activity: 61
What services is it already possible to use Sugi Card for making payments? 
Activity: 59
What commissions are charged from Sugi cards’ users when they make transfers within the framework of the system?   
Activity: 58
What is QR code needed for?
Does the use of NFC really protect the Sugi users from hack?   
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Let’s say, my phone was stolen. Does it turn out that my Sugi turns out to be stolen, too?
Of course, not! You will be able to download  Sugi on a new device, enter your account and re-link your card.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Let’s say, my phone was stolen. Does it turn out that my Sugi turns out to be stolen, too?
Activity: 22
If i lose a card, will all my funds be lost, too?   
Nope Smiley When you restore the card you will be able to transfer all your funds to a new Sugi Card.   
Activity: 53
If i lose a card, will all my funds be lost, too?   
Is the project at a working stage already or is it still at the development stage?     
Activity: 59
What regions you don’t deliver your products to?   
Pages:
Jump to: