Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sugi NFC Cryptocurrency Wallet Card now Worldwide AND at a Reduced Price - page 7. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Are Sugi Cards released according to some standards or not? 
Activity: 58
Will it be possible to use fingerprint on the smartphone to make transactions via Sugi? It’d be safe.   
Activity: 224
I will have to specify my personal data when I will get a card, right? Will anyone have access to it?     
Activity: 308
But someone can scan  NFC and it won’t be safe…
If someone who has a device for reading NFC tries to scan your card, the only thing that this person will see is your open key.So don't worry about it Smiley
Activity: 210
But someone can scan  NFC and it won’t be safe…
Activity: 212
It’s interesting whether the Sugi program itself will be protected from viruses and anything like that?
Of course, they’ve taken care of it, there will be in-built protection from malware will.
Activity: 252
It’s interesting whether the Sugi program itself will be protected from viruses and anything like that?
Activity: 59
Citizens of which countries can’t order Sugi Card?
Activity: 238
Is it possible to transfer your cryptocurrencies to addresses of 3rd party software wallets from Sugi Card?
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
If I pay for something using contactless Sugi Card payment method, will  I have to enter pin-code?     
Activity: 59
Do you already deliver Sugi Card? As far as I know, they started doing it since the beginning of October. 
Activity: 238
When will it become possible to pay with Sugi Card in the stores?
Maybe, when the vendors will start accepting them as payment method. And in this case, it’s vaguely…
Activity: 266
When will it become possible to pay with Sugi Card in the stores?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Is it difficult to activate Sugi card after you get it?
No, it’s necessary to add the card to the mobile app on the smartphone and that’s all.
Activity: 122
Is it difficult to activate Sugi card after you get it?
Activity: 36
Hello. Is it possible that the cost of maintenance of the card will grow in the future? If so, to what extent?     
We aren’t planning to make card maintenance paid in the near future. Thanks.
Now the cryptomarket experiences hard times. How is it reflected on profitability of your solution?
The situation in the cryptomarket has no impact on development of our project.
If I don’t want to use Sugi anymore, can I cancel subscription to avoid paying for it?
Yes, you can cancel subscription anytime.
Will there be any personal account for Sugi Card holders on PC?
Hello! We aren’t  planning to release an app for PC so far.
How will it be possible to prove that my Sugi Card stopped working because  of production effect, not because of me?
If the card stopped working during 6 months after you got it, we change it automatically in case it’s broken. If you’ve used it for longer period of time, expertise is needed.
Pages:
Jump to: